Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

wow viren realised his love..

karthik80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wowww today i like the last part very much.. all the wonderful moments of nivren and the realisation of viren as nivi is his love, life with a cute smile..... i loved it so much..

and the precap was so good and the much awaited track 'viren manofying nivi' is on the way... am really excited to see viren in action for good deeds...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Seriously i cant tell u how happy im am!!! Im literally flying in the air where Nivren's love is present.. Read my post and u will see how mad ive becum due to Viren's realisation and today's epi!!!
I have lost it and turned totally mad!! I was waiting for this!!!
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sorry if im hurting anyone but i dont think viren has fully realized that he loves nivi yet.. if u watch the precap he says that he'll get their DIL back and not his wife or love..
also in the article by Starplus they had mentioned that viren will go to get nivi back as its his duty but KS and NT wont agree as they believe he never fulfilled his promise and also nivi will not agree..
then later he will realise that he actually loves her which will be over a period of time..
so i believe 2moro he might go to get her when KS and NT refuse and then by the end of the week he realises that he also actually loves her and then proposes which i hope they show as a mahaepisode..

sorry again but this is what i felt..
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: karthik80

wowww today i like the last part very much.. all the wonderful moments of nivren and the realisation of viren as nivi is his love, life with a cute smile..... i loved it so much..

and the precap was so good and the much awaited track 'viren manofying nivi' is on the way... am really excited to see viren in action for good deeds...

agree with u dear.............😉