Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
                part 4
chander boarded in the flight 4 india.wen the flight ws ready 2 take off,a lady came of nearly his age n sat on the seat adjacent his.she ws beautiful.tall,dark eyes,fair complexion,curly hair,confident looking.wen their eyes met,she gave him a smile.he smiled back n ws lost in those pretty eyes of hers.she then shifted her gaze 2 othr side bt he cudnt take his eyes off her.he fell in love wid her at the 1st sight.
time ws passing n india ws coming near n near.he wanted 2 b like this close  her 4evr.the air hostess came n asked"sir u want anything?"
chander"ladies 1st plz"
girl"thnks.i want a hot coffee"
AH"ok maam!sir u want anythng?"
chander"same as hers"
though he dint like coffee n he used 2 take tea bt he just cudnt thnk of anythng.he wnted 2 impress the lady.chander shukla who has never even looked at any girl ws nw trying 2 impress her.he dint knw y bt tat girl had smthng tat ws attracting him.
the airhostess made an announcement
"respected passengers!we r abt 2 land.plz take ur seats,fasten ur seat belts.switch off ur mobiles."
chander s heart went like as if it had stopped beating.he just said 2 the lady
"maam cn u plz pass me the newspaper."
she did.then the plane landed n the passengers moved out.he unwantedly got up 2 go.the lady has already gone.he then went 2 the luggage place 2 get his bag.he took his bag n came back.
alka came 2 her home 4m the airport wid abhi.he came esp 2 pick her up.they met aftr 6 yrs n both of them were so happy reminising their childhood.she ws very excited n wanted 2 give every1 the gifts she had brought 4 them.wen she opened her bag,she ws really very shocked 2 c tat it had male clothes.she then realized tat her bag got exchanged wid sm1 at the airport.she went back 2 the airport n asked the enquiry services.
meanwhile wen chander also went home,he ws shocked 2 c his bag his ladies clothes n many gifts.he rushed 2 the airport.
chalka at airport
 chander got his bag 4m the lady it got exchanged wid.n alka got it 4m the man it got exchanged wid(wat did u guys thot?their bags got exchanged wid each othr?no!lolz..c here ws another twist.i told u ma story z different 4m the others!)
but a good luck happened 2 chander aftrwards.he gotta c the lady sitting wid him thru out his journey.he ws once again msemerized by her beauty.both of them were moving out of the airport wen he saw her.somebody wid the luggage thrashed the trolly on her n she ws abt 2 fall down wen he got hold of her 4m her waist.he kept looking into her eyes.she said"im ok.thnks."
he quickly left her n she straightened herself up.
then they both went out of the airport n went 2 their destinations.
recap
chander meets the lady again.

Edited by tinatartari - 13 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
             part 5
note:in this part 4 the 1st time i hav mentioned chander,alka,abhi n nandini 2gether.hope u enjoy it.plz plz plz give some comments.im dying 4 them.
abhi kept thinking of nandini n chander of his new found love.savitri noticed chander z nt taking any interest in anythng though he has came home aftr so long.she thot he might hasnt liked india.she kept asking him the matter bt he told nothing so she felt he might hav changed in those yrs.he went out 2 c different places.he went 2 c historic places wid chand,his driver n he also spent some time wid nandini whom he ws very close 2.they shared many secrets in childhood 2 n he told her everythng.she nvr shared it wid savitri.
one day they were sitting in the lawn sipping coffee which she made esp on chander s demand.
nandini"bro!u never had coffee b4!y this change?"
chander"nothng sis deary!its just tat i hav started loving coffee more"
nandu"no bro!i cn sense thr z smthng fishy.u nvr changed urself since childhood n u nvr changed till nw.then y sme changes?y r u so lost in thots nwadays?everythng alright?"
chandu"absolutely ma sis deary!im fit n fine n the same old chander u knew b4!boston cnt make me different!"
nandu"dnt lie chanduuu!!!"
chandu"hey stop calling me chandu!u nanduu"
nandu"ok jokes apart tell me wats wrong?"
chandu"ok.look thr z a girl i met at the airport"
nandu"oooooo girl!chandu baba struck!who z tat unlucky 1 stuck wid such an unromantic man!"
chandu"stop it nandini or ill nt tell u anythng!"
nandu"ok baba m sorry.nw tell!"
chandu"i fell in love wid her at the 1st sight!"
nandu"hmm good.then"
chandu"then the plane landed n she left"
nandu"omg!how silly!u dint even stop her 2 ask her name."
chandu"i dint find the courage 2!"
nandu"man!nothng cn b done 4 u!ok nw?wat next?"
chandu"i truly love her n ma heart says tat if my love z true then ill find her anyway!"
nandu"ok lets c"
chandu"lets c!my coffee has becaome cold"
nandu"ok ill make new 4 u"
chandu"luv u sis"
nandu"np bro!"
meanwhile in tiwari house
alka z on her lap top video chatting wid her friend tina.
alka"hi tina!hoz it gng in NY?"
tina"just same as usual.ma parents keep fighting wid each othr n nw they hav filed a divorse.i just want 2 come back 2 boston!damn!wen r the vacations ending?"
alka"dnt worry tina!everythng ll b fine"
tina"nothng ll b fine"
as she ws chatting,abhi comes in her room n covers both her eyes wid his hands.
alka"stop it abhi!cant u c m talking 2 ma frend!"
abhi"u cn talk 2 her wen u r in boston bt plz talk 2 me nw.im tired of being alone!"
alka"ok just wait 4 5 mins."
abhi"ok"
alka(to tina):"sorry buddy!i ll talk 2 u later!bye!tc!"
coming up:
back 2 boston
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nic eparts tina..ooh abhi fell in love with nandu darling lool
tinatartari thumbnail
thnks suvi 4 ur cmnts.next epi m writing
tinatartari thumbnail
                    part 6
alka turned off her lap top n went 2 abhi s room.both of them had a gr8 talk n alka tells him abt her life in boston,her frends,her activities n all.then abhi took her 2 show different places of the city.they made a plan 2 do camping.wen they told NNT,he ws furious
NNT"alka u r here aftr so many yrs n u havnt stayed 4 2 days n u wanna go back"
alka"plz papa!let us go!it wud b fun"
abhi"yes papa we ll enjoy a lot"
NNT"n wat abt me?ill b all alone here wich i dnt want 2!"
abhi"cmon papa!dnt do this wid me.ma best frend z here aftr so long n u dnt letting us 2 enjoy.nt fair!"
NNT"ok ok u cn go"
alka abhi simultaneously"yay!!!"
they hugged NNT
abhi n alka go camping
they enjoy 2 whole days n then come back.
1 month later
tiwari house
alka z packing her bags as her flight z 2moro
shukla house
chander packing his bags
1 day later
alka n chander leave 4 the airport 4m their houses.abhi n nandu accompanying them.
at the airport.
alka bids fairwell 2 abhi n chander bids fairwell 2 nandini.they didnt came across each other aftr so many years 4 wich alka z sad she dint see him in those 6 yrs n nt nw on this trip bt chander is in estasy remembering abt her dream girl he met in the flight n who invades his heart n soul nw.he has completely 4gotten abt alka as she means nothing 2 him nw due 2 the MU.
final call 4 the flight.
both rush inside,go thru the security check n board the plane.
chander has got anothr seat wid sme old lady.he saw his dream girl at the other seat wid an old man beside her.as the plane ws abt 2 take off,the AH came 2 him n asked him
AH"sir ll u plz exchange seats wid that sir!(points 2 the old man sitting beside his lady love)this lady z his wife n they want 2 sit 2gethr."
chander(delighted inside)"yeah!sure!y nt!"
AH"thnks sir"
chander gets up n goes 2 the seat of the old man n he takes chander s seat.as he sits he says hi 2 the lady.the lady replies hi.
chandu"so miss!how ws ur trip?"
lady"it ws good.i came back home aftr a long time"
chandu"tats good.i also came back home aftr long time"
(nw 4 those who knw our beloved chandu baba z a shy type ll b wandering how he managed 2 talk 2 the lady n even more importantly,initiate the talk:the credit goes 2 lovely nandini who gave him courage n counselled him 2 talk 2 her if they met again)
meanwhile AH comes n asks"sir u want anythng?"
chandu"a coffee 4 the lady n 1 4 me"
lady smiled.chandu baba smiles back.
chander asked the lady whr does she study n she says she z a medical student at harvard.he z delighted 2 knw tat she z 4m the same university he z studying.he tells her he z a law student a harvard.
it z said tat good times fly quickly.same happened wid chander n the flight ws ready 2 land.the AH makes announcement wich leaves chander sad.
plane landed
both make their way out n the lady disappears like wind.
chander comes back 2 his hostel n ralph welcomes him.
precap
chander s love blossom
tinatartari thumbnail
            part 7
note:frends i ws so engrossed into writing this ff tat i actually dreamt tonight of chalka tat they r studying wid me in ma clg.
morning
chander n alka r getting ready at their places 4 their morrning classes.
they reach their respective institutes n attend their classes according 2 the routine.
chander z lost in thoughts of his myster woman he calls angel.the teacher notices it n asks him wats the matter?
chander"nothing sir!i ws just missing home"
teacher"r u sure"
chander"yes sir"
teacher"then pay attention"
chander"sorry sir"
aftr the classes were over,chander roamed around her school building bt cudnt get a glimpse of her.he came back
later in the evening
ralph"chander wanna join me 2 the party at the simon s club?it wud b fun.girls,drinks,music n dance"
chander"no thnks ralph as u knw i hate parties.i dnt wanna go"
ralph"cmon chander!dnt b a spoil buddy!u knw its the birthday party of ma frend jenny.she z 4m HMS.all her frends r coming.it wud  b gr8 2 meet future drs thr"
chander(aftr thinking 4 a while:HMS yay!my angel also studies thr.may b i get a chance 2 meet her)"ok ill go"
ralph"great man!tats like a champ.quickly get ready.we hav 2 get a gift 4 her 2"
chander gets ready quickly wich leaves ralph a bit surprized bt still he ignores it n both go 2 the market n take gifts 4 jenny.
meanwhile thr alka z getting ready 4 her frends bday party(n as u hav guessed:its jenny)
at the party
every1 ws enjoying the party bt chander ws sitting on one side looking at the entrance 4 his angel 2 arrive.she hasnt come yet.
finally as the dj switched off the lights 4 dance,she came in her beautiful white dress.she looked like an angel.smile automatically formed on his lips n he unintentionally rose 4m his seat.she ws so serene,so perfect,such a flawless beauty tat he cudnt shift his gaze 4m her.
wen jenny introduced her 2 every1 tat she z alka,chander ws delighted 2 hear her name(chander n alka dnt knw each other s real names.every1 used 2 call chander chandu baba n alka as guriya(doll) so they r unaware of each other n nw tat we knw chander s angel z alka bt he doesnt knw)
coming up:jenny s bday party
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
res....
havnt read from part 3 hun....
will read from part 3 till part 7 n giv u a full blown comment๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sv003 - 13 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
guys plz at least spam smthng.i hav written 7 parts bt it hasnt crossed even 4 pages.m so sad! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
tinatartari thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
              part 8
after the introduction,alka goes wid annie n meet other ppl.chander keeps standng thr,constantly eyeing alka 4m a distance.he ws msemurised wid her beauty.he had nvr seen such a beautiful girl before(at least tats wat he thot!๐Ÿ˜†)
then the dj started songs n called everybody on the dance floor.kartick,a class fellow of alka approached her 4 the dance n they began.chander could nt tolerate her dancing wid any1 else.he got up n went 2 the dance floor.
as he reached the dance floor,the lights went out n the song changed n the dj asked 2 swap the partners.wen the lights came,he saw alka standng infront of him.his heart started dancing.n then they were lost in each othr.
alka s pov
this guy reminses her of her childhood frnd.she wsnt sure wat attracted her 2 him.his smile,his style,his thnkng,his talkng,his face or wat?bt 1 thng she ws sure tat she ws falling 4 this guy.he had some unknown attraction tat she cudnt resist him
chander s pov
this girl has an unknown attraction just like a magnet he want 2 stick 2 her,take her in his arms,kiss her,make love wid her,stay wid her 4evr.wenevr she ws AROUND him,naughty n nasty ideas preoccupied his mind n wen she ws near he cudnt thnk of anythng bt her.
tat night as they danced 2 the tunes of the songs being played,he cudnt refrain himself 4m touchng her body parts.though he ws nt tat type of guy bt this girl drived him crazy.he cud feel tat wenevr he touched her,she shivered n also blushed.he ws gettng crazy over this.
then the dance ended.he asked her 4 a drink.
chander"hey alka!cn i get u a drink"
alka(smiling)"sure"
chander"wich 1?"
alka"i wud like 2 hav a coke"
chander"ok.ill b bck"
he takes the drink 4 her n him.they kept talkng n askng abt each othr s likes n dislikes.
at the end of the party,they bid farewell 2 their frnds n went out.annie had gone wid ralph.alka ws walkng on her way 2 hostel.
chander came closer 2 her on his bike
chander"hey alka!cn i drop u home?"
alka"no thnks ill go by myself"
chander"cmon alka!dnt b formal!come ill drop u home!"
alka"ok"
n she sits on the back of his bike
chander"hold me tight or ull fall"
alka"ok"
n she holds him by his waist n sends thousands of elecric shocks ovr his body.it ws the first time since she touched him.
precap:first hug๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
                part 9
chander n alka were lost in each other wen they reached her hostel.
chander"so here we r!at ur hostel!(thnkng damn!y this hostel came so early?)
alka(loosening her grip on his waist)ok thnks 4 the ride n the dance.it ws fun
chander"ma pleasure"
alka"c u then!"
chander"if u dnt mind cn i ask u smthng?"
alka"sure"
chander"cn i hav ur cell no.i mean so tat i cn talk 2 u.ill nt dstrb u"(thnkng man!i v nvr ask 4 it n idk hw 2 ask.i hope she gives)
alka(confused n a bit shocked as nobody evr asked her)"ok"
n she gives her no 2 him.he s so happy as he z found a treasure.
alka"good nyt chander"
chander"good nyt alka!c u !tc!bye!"
alka(smiling)bye.tc
n she goes inside
chander sped his bike faster as if its a rocket.n reached hostel.
as he z enterng the room,he z humming a song.pehla naasha pehla khuwwaar!naaya pyar e naya intazar!
ralph z already thr
ralph"wow!its a miracle!chander shukla enterng the room late at nite n humming a song!is everythng ok??"
chander"yes ralph!plz dnt pull ma leg.m so tired n sleepy"
ralph"ok good nyt"
chander:good nyt"
n he lays on his bed n starts thnkng abt alka.he cudnt sleep due 2 ovr excitement so he comes out of his room n watches the stars in the sky.its full moon nyt.he calls alka.
alka z surprized seeing his no.she cant sleep eithr.
she quickly picks up the call on the 1st ring
alka"hi chander!how r u?"
chander"m gud.how r u?did i dstrb u?"
alka"no!nt at all.i cudnt sleep so i ws out in the sky.watchng the stars at nyt z so good!i love it!"
chander"hmmm!!!who r u searchng in the stars??"
alka(hesitantly)wat?no1!
c"lolz..i ws joking"
a"chanderrr"
while talkng both of them r lookng at the sky n they see a shootng star!
both of them stop talkng,close their eyes n make a wish!
chander"did u see wat i saw?"
alka"i saw a shootng star"
c"yep!do u believe in shootng stars"
a" "nt actually
c"so u sint make a wish"
a"wen did i say tat?"
c"so wat did u wish?"
a"if u tell ur wishes,they dnt come true"
c"ok!"
n they kept talkng the whole nyt widout even realising.wen the 1st dawn ray stricked his face,then only chander realised how long hav they been talkng.
c"oh m so sorry alka!i kept u awake the whole nyt"
a"no prob!i had a gr8 time"
c"me 2!"
a"ok i v 2 rush 4 the college as its ma presentation 2day"
c"best of luck"
a"thnks!tc!bye"
c"bye"
n both rushed 2 get ready!
precap:first hug๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago