Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

March 21st, 2011 Written Update - Page 2

EcliPSe_2010 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I loved the scene with the trio:Runjhun/K&J.  The way Runjhun delivered her simple line concerning her sindoor.  Wow!! 
This actress was outstanding!!
A simple short line delivered with the impact it deserved.  Her line was delivered with all the softness, the tenderness, and the sadness.  Glad to see the story proceed as a marital relationship-significance of the marriage rituals.  Amma is having second thoughts with R's marriage, but after overhearing the stupid fools convo. Hope she reconsiders whatever she is thinking.  Since R is taking her marital role seriously, I don't think she is going to break this marriage.  Let's see if tmr R's eyes open up a little bit to the evil intentions of M&M's.  Maybe Kalsonwali will blurt something out???  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey di...
Epi gose to jaban n runjhun...
Realyyyyyy luvd d way jaban bhaved wid runjhun ...i thought they'l call her bhabhi.....but no prob they called her runjhunji...it was sooooooo nice ....they were reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sweet today ....
....God gunjun prt was also gr888....it was nice to c runjhun put guddu in bed n give him water n remove his shoes......n then he hold her pallu awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww it was awwwwwwwwesum scene    😍 ...
....Im scared wat goin on ammas mind ..hope shes not thinkin of brakin d marrige .......
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Iam so glad they are married! Now we get to see more of Guddu :D
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey, can some one tell me if Bhagonwali was aired on Sunday on Zee US ? (didn't wanted to open 1 more thread just for that sake and I am sure no one was going to look at the helpdesk)
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ bee5~ "Bhagonwali" didn't air on Sunday.  I'm absolutely lovin' the show right now!!!!  
bee5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: edabella

@ bee5~ "Bhagonwali" didn't air on Sunday.  I'm absolutely lovin' the show right now!!!!  

Thanks for that info edabella.

They aired other shows like Vachan & Geeta and had to put their axe on Bhagonwali. Such step-motherly treatment Zee gives to this show!😡

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bee5

Thanks for that info edabella.

They aired other shows like Vachan & Geeta and had to put their axe on Bhagonwali. Such step-motherly treatment Zee gives to this show!😡

Bee, I don't think they aired most shows on Sunday... they showed the Choti Bahu Holi Special from 8-10pm so we're one episode behind again for at least Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kehli, Bhagonwali and Pavitra Rista.
Edited by rani2007 - 13 years ago
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Wafa.... I just saw the episode of Friday on zeetv and Guddu did say Runhjun Mishra. So you were right. He said it twice.
I loved this episode.

I watch the episode of today online and can not wait to watch it tomorrow on zeetv. Thank you for your update. Really a big help.

Can somebody explain me what is Holi????.

bee5 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rani2007

Bee, I don't think they aired most shows on Sunday... they showed the Choti Bahu Holi Special from 8-10pm so we're one episode behind again for at least Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kehli, Bhagonwali and Pavitra Rista.

Rani,
  There was no episodes of YMGGK and Pavitra Rishta in India on friday. Choti Bahu starts at 7:30pm ... so, all the shows prior that were aired normally in India (Bhagonwali 6:00pm, Geeta: 6:30pm, Vachan: 7:00pm) on Friday. So, when they aired the friday shows in US on Sunday, they did air Geeta & Vachan and left out Bhagonwali. This is bcos they don't have the same order for the shows in US & India.