Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiots-surprise hua choupat! dev ko mila thapad (Page 22)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Z, when i am back...i come back with a bang lolz...

anywayz.....yes i know i described both perfectly....we know our maaneet very well.

I still remember that Geet always straight fowardly confronts to maan...and always tells her fears and thoughts to maan...and he kindly listens to her...

Durin their confrontation she tells Maan her fears.....her thoughts.....

durin RTM she tells him......

durin their office scenes she tells him about his issues straight up to his face....

even in the outhouse she tells him straight up...

remember " he never smiles, she doesn't do ji huzori...ect" she has never back down in telling her fears....her thoughts to maan....

as she feels it is not a weakness to express ur feelings....but it is a way to communicate with the person....to share your feelings...and ur thoughts with someone make u feel better.....and allows the person u r telling to see another light..

Maan however, does that very little....sometimes he doesn't...

he even admits to geet that he doesn't tell anyone what is going in his mind/heart....cause he feels that then people will know his weakness....and this is what is gonna get them separated again.

last time geet's over expressive and active brain created their first separation. After seein Dev, and hearing a half assed convo....she IMMEDIATELY took action and asked maan why Dev was out on bail....but her approach was definitely wrong....answerin only in a yes or no....humilating him in the office and publically...

this time....maan's silence and anger flowing will separate him from geet for sometime...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassoroseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Hmmm Dhwanz you raise a very valid point!

Me being the hopeful .. hope that Dev doesn't witness anything ... but of course that's not possible considering the guys middle name is Snooping ! He won't leave a second chance to try and "solve their problems"

Z

yeah girl.. tell me about it!!! Snoop Devil Dog!!!! LOLLOLLOL let's just hope things start getting better by April... we've been saying that since beginning of Feb....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
This is random ...

but you know watching Dev today .. I had like a Eureka moment! LOL!

I was like .. wow now I know where Annie gets her "event management" skills from .. it's her own BHAI Dev ..

Dev looked like some event planner at the beginning .. and I was like: Maan should seriously kick the guy out of KC and Annie should employ him considering he does oh-such-great planning! ROFL You know .. cuz Maan assigned him Gurgaon .. but this Devaa just isn't budging from KM. Har waqt haath dho ke peeche para huwa hai Geet aur Maan ke saath.

He should run off to Future Event Management .. and show off his skills there .. and perhaps confront an amnesia-struck Chiknarjun .. who seems to conveniently forget about his Brother-In-Law and Sister's existence .. one is comatose and the other is in KM yet that dude never gave a second thought to them ...

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentEBassomysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
How ironic is this?

First separation occured because of geet's immediate confrontation....and because she is tooo straight foward....

and second separation will occur because of maan's silence...and then over explosion of his anger.

EBassoroseinbloom

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
wow girls... two epiphanies back to back??? I don't know if I can handle this hahahaha ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

@ ZZZZZZzzzzz- hahah he should definitely go to Annie Management battalion!! he fits in so much better there.. finally he can leave Maaneet alone.. hehe great one...

@ Shivz - OMG great observation... kya Irony hai babez.. Well analyzed... such beautifully carved characters this show has no?

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKNOgtt8cJc
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg
my ring toneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my favorite BG score of Maaneet.......this is mine and Di's ringtoneeeeeeee.........Vinu posted this VM up.......and i just watched and i am going NUTSSSS.....cause this is like THE best BG score of this showw.......

such a beautiful BG score of maaneet....magicalllll

EBassoroseinbloom

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Hello again, 

Girls,  the drama is fabulously sown.  Besides the point of the serial,   did ya girls even read Raaz's 3 writeups.  Wow.  really nice.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EBassomysterygurl1427roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Dhwanz: LMAOOO @ Annie Management battalion

Shivz: Bhai waah .. that is indeed ironic!!

Halwa: Yep we did!! :)

Z

EBassomysterygurl1427

Go to top