Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Dhwani....give me u email adress...i will attach the bg score to u....u can bluetooth it in your cell phone.  pm karo.Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Ok so, Muni di says that the song was a dream sequence of SRK in the movie....so this means that Maan will be dreaming about Geet and Dev.....

anywayz.....now that i am sane i can say that Maan's lash out will completely be consistent. we have seen maan's anger.....we have seen that he loses his mind....(like how i lose my mind when i get no sleep)

remember his lash out with that one smile Geet broke out and he accused her of tryin to patao him for his money....the way he pushed her...

the way he is possessive over a tailor touching her....

the way he tells her the night when she asks him why he doesn't come near her...

there have been many instances.....even simple ones....where maan has told geet not to instigate him any further or else he may say things in anger....and she might not like it and end up gettin hurt.

So it possible that when his head is fuming....and it is ready to explode...he will definitely say things to geet he doesn't mean.....and he may say very hurtful things.....which may end up hurting Geet....and as a result she might want to get away from him for a while.....

Yes shivi jaan that will gonna happen......Maan is in his character sweetheart.....I told you if any silly person come and say that Maan character is ruining, they are wrong about it....Maan always like that, when he's in anger he say things like that which hurt you the most...When Geet gets angry, she always talk rubbish....they are in their characters, so we shouldn't have to be worry....

I am happy that your brain is back, warna toh main aadhi pagal ho chuki thi...

Thanks to Vinu ke woh tujhe samjhane aaya khaas...Till now he never care, when people blabber, but when he saw his dhak dhak doing spamming, most positive member of idiot family was lost her mind, he came to calm you down...Now you know why he love us? And what he expect from us?

Muniza
@Di- stop being soo mean to me...i am sick again 😭😳

yes, brainswa is back....Vinu got back dhak dhakπŸ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Emmz.. Kaju is a dear friend of mine.. and she even made one I requested on: I requested her to do one on "Bumpy Ride" and UFFF she made such a cool one .. :D

She's an expert at this stuff so I'm always watching hers, and Sanas, and Shreyas, and there's so many other girls that are awesome at this stuff!

Z
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg guys I went on a liking spree earlier for people who voted for GC...& before I knew it I accidentally started to like non-GC votes!! So I had to go and dislike...which I usually NEVER do!! Gosh I feel bad!! Next time I need to soch samaj ke "LIKE"!!!! πŸ˜†
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
look what i wrote on wassup TV voting for GC....you will love it....🀣

this is what i wrote:

"Ok, so I have seen shows of all of the male actors and have seen them acting. Now if any one from that list can express 20-30 different emotions in 2-3 secs....then that is GC...meaning Gurmeet Chaudry. He can express sooo many expressions/emotions in 2 secs......so my vote goes for him only! GURMEET CHAUDRY!"

Infinitedreams thumbnail

@Dhwani- nope he will say things to geet as well...cause the situation in front of him will make him feel as though geet has no affect of Dev anymore...and that she is fine and has forgiven Dev for what he has done to her.

He may lose control of his words to Geet in anger...i am sure he will not suspect geet with dev...but will be pissed that why is she gettin so close the man that has done horrible things to her ect ect....and this may cause some real fire.......and Geet is the same as maan when it comes to anger...

in anger maaneet are both equal...jab gussa ata haina...then both say things that they do not mean...and do things that they shouldn't...

Maan will say horrible things.....geet will react to it by leaving....

hence both will realize their mistakes.....and will realise what each other are worth......how much they mean to each other....and how much they need each other.....so this way their bond will become stronger...

Sometimes, you have to lose something to gain somethin in return.....and i feel that they will lose each other....only to realize that they need each other....only to realize that they fail to understand one another.....and that they need to strenghten.

usually whenever geet has anything that bothers her....she always has to gone straight up to Maan and confront...and she has done that throughout the show......except her past she took a while to reveal....because it took her a long time to realize that she loves maan and that the only way to be with him is to tell him about her life....her past and then it was upto him to accept her or not.

Maan on the other hand...doesn't react fast.....he takes everything in...and keeps it in...and later it all explodes as he cannot hold it any longer......he never is able to express what he feels in his heart....whereas geet has always been able to say what is in her heart......because she is like that....maan isn't.....he feels tellin what is in his heart reveals his weakness....and that makes him weak. So he doesn't have the capability to express his feelins cause he chooses not to.

Back with bang, maaro kya?

Ainda apne bahar gaiee toh chodongi nahin, samjhi tum?

Yes yes now you are in your character and analysing your favorite characters...Thank to God, then Vinu, then Nihu.....

I already started feeling pain of them, how they both will burn in agony without eachother, and wanna be with eachother....What a interesting track, lovely, for me love mean is pain, pain mean love...And in pain love become more strong......

In anger both lose their minds, ego clashes...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: eminent

omg guys I went on a liking spree earlier for people who voted for GC...& before I knew it I accidentally started to like non-GC votes!! So I had to go and dislike...which I usually NEVER do!! Gosh I feel bad!! Next time I need to soch samaj ke "LIKE"!!!! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha dont worry girl I do silly things like that allll the time :)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You guys..I still haven't seen the episode today!! (or yesterdays!) Can you believe it?!!  I was actually  waiting for my mom to come so we can watch it together! lol...That's why I didn't go and read the takes yet!! I will after I watch it!  ( I usually can't wait for this long!!)

OK guys I have to go now, finally to watch the show!!

If some of y'all are gone by the time I come back, then...

Good night/ Afternoon!

πŸ€—Bye: Munni, ZZzster, Shivi a.k.a Dhak Dhak by Vinu JI!! , Dhwani & Al !!! & Whoever else I missed! 😳

❀️yall

Infinitedreams thumbnail

@Di- stop being soo mean to me...i am sick again 😭😳

yes, brainswa is back....Vinu got back dhak dhakπŸ˜†

Of course, what you eat sweetheart that you would get strength?

Only apple can't help you to live, mujhe bhashan deyti hai, khudh ka kya haal hai😑......

Go sleep now, yes Vinu brought you back, but not always so be careful...

Muniza