3 Idiots-surprise hua choupat! dev ko mila thapad - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago

@Dhwani- nope he will say things to geet as well...cause the situation in front of him will make him feel as though geet has no affect of Dev anymore...and that she is fine and has forgiven Dev for what he has done to her.

He may lose control of his words to Geet in anger...i am sure he will not suspect geet with dev...but will be pissed that why is she gettin so close the man that has done horrible things to her ect ect....and this may cause some real fire.......and Geet is the same as maan when it comes to anger...

in anger maaneet are both equal...jab gussa ata haina...then both say things that they do not mean...and do things that they shouldn't...

Maan will say horrible things.....geet will react to it by leaving....

hence both will realize their mistakes.....and will realise what each other are worth......how much they mean to each other....and how much they need each other.....so this way their bond will become stronger...

Sometimes, you have to lose something to gain somethin in return.....and i feel that they will lose each other....only to realize that they need each other....only to realize that they fail to understand one another.....and that they need to strenghten.

usually whenever geet has anything that bothers her....she always has to gone straight up to Maan and confront...and she has done that throughout the show......except her past she took a while to reveal....because it took her a long time to realize that she loves maan and that the only way to be with him is to tell him about her life....her past and then it was upto him to accept her or not.

Maan on the other hand...doesn't react fast.....he takes everything in...and keeps it in...and later it all explodes as he cannot hold it any longer......he never is able to express what he feels in his heart....whereas geet has always been able to say what is in her heart......because she is like that....maan isn't.....he feels tellin what is in his heart reveals his weakness....and that makes him weak. So he doesn't have the capability to express his feelins cause he chooses not to.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Shivz: You described aptly how these two react in situations and how they are in anger .. that's exactly to the point .. and yes they both are equals when it comes to angery .. neither holds it in .. and yet both always end up saying hurtful and meaningless things to each other in the process. But so far what's good is that both realize their mistakes pretty fast and confront after MUs.

And I just realized this isn't the first time Geet has left Maan when things got too out of hand or out of control .. given that this is a time when she's married but perhaps she will tell him that nothing will be perfectly fine if Dev lives under the same rood ..

but the other two times she's left is when he yells at her about her family and past .. before the Durgah incident and she decides to leave but Maan stops her and second is after Pee Loon ..

This time she'll get away for a while before he can stop her .. and this small separation will compel them to really realize how much they are one binding soul and nothing can drive them apart -- they love each other too unconditionally! ðŸ˜³ 

Z
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Dhwani- nope he will say things to geet as well...cause the situation in front of him will make him feel as though geet has no affect of Dev anymore...and that she is fine and has forgiven Dev for what he has done to her.

He may lose control of his words to Geet in anger...i am sure he will not suspect geet with dev...but will be pissed that why is she gettin so close the man that has done horrible things to her ect ect....and this may cause some real fire.......and Geet is the same as maan when it comes to anger...

in anger maaneet are both equal...jab gussa ata haina...then both say things that they do not mean...and do things that they shouldn't...

Maan will say horrible things.....geet will react to it by leaving....

hence both will realize their mistakes.....and will realise what each other are worth......how much they mean to each other....and how much they need each other.....so this way their bond will become stronger...

Sometimes, you have to lose something to gain somethin in return.....and i feel that they will lose each other....only to realize that they need each other....only to realize that they fail to understand one another.....and that they need to strenghten.

usually whenever geet has anything that bothers her....she always has to go straight up to Maan and confront...and she has done that throughout the show......except her past she took a while to reveal....because it took her a long time to realize that she loves maan and that the only way to be with him is to tell him about her life....her past.

Maan on the other hand...doesn't react fast.....he takes everything in...and keeps it in...and later it all explodes as he cannot hold it any longer......he never is able to express what he feels in his heart....whereas geet has always been able to say what is in her heart......because she is like that....maan isn't.....he feels tellin what is in his heart reveals his weakness....and that makes him weak. So he doesn't have the capability to express his feelins cause he chooses not to.

Shivani dear I wish I could press the like button a hundred times... very very well described!! Our maneet are exactly like that... like I said... your predictions are probably right... I was just in my wishful little world... since I am sooo positive this week 😳 One of the reasons why I really really don't want them to have an MU right now is because that just proves everything Dev is trying to do right now.. What I want Maaneet to prove is that they DON'T need anyone else's help in sorting out their own issues... if the issues worsen.. that just makes it stronger in Dev's head that he needs to help!!!
Hmmm Dhwanz you raise a very valid point!

Me being the hopeful .. hope that Dev doesn't witness anything ... but of course that's not possible considering the guys middle name is Snooping ! He won't leave a second chance to try and "solve their problems"

Z
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shivz: You described aptly how these two react in situations and how they are in anger .. that's exactly to the point .. and yes they both are equals when it comes to angery .. neither holds it in .. and yet both always end up saying hurtful and meaningless things to each other in the process. But so far what's good is that both realize their mistakes pretty fast and confront after MUs.

And I just realized this isn't the first time Geet has left Maan when things got too out of hand or out of control .. given that this is a time when she's married but perhaps she will tell him that nothing will be perfectly fine if Dev lives under the same rood ..

but the other two times she's left is when he yells at her about her family and past .. before the Durgah incident and she decides to leave but Maan stops her and second is after Pee Loon ..

This time she'll get away for a while before he can stop her .. and this small separation will compel them to really realize how much they are one binding soul and nothing can drive them apart -- they love each other too unconditionally! ðŸ˜³ 

Z

Tru that... geet leaves Maan ALL the time.. that's her solution... She even left KC the first time they fought... and Maan never leaves her even when they are fighting... he justifies it by telling himself he is doing her a favor by keeping her around... 😆 but we know he is doing himself a favor in disguise!! anyway sorry went off topic for a sec... but you are right I guess.. let's see we get to see the story move forward by enduring this one last blow!!! I hope good days are ahead in Maaneet's life... their life has been thru so much since the wedding... all negativity, all drama.. and no happiness... except some cute baby moments.. no romance.. no light moments... trouble always lurking around them...

Z, when i am back...i come back with a bang lolz...

anywayz.....yes i know i described both perfectly....we know our maaneet very well.

I still remember that Geet always straight fowardly confronts to maan...and always tells her fears and thoughts to maan...and he kindly listens to her...

Durin their confrontation she tells Maan her fears.....her thoughts.....

durin RTM she tells him......

durin their office scenes she tells him about his issues straight up to his face....

even in the outhouse she tells him straight up...

remember " he never smiles, she doesn't do ji huzori...ect" she has never back down in telling her fears....her thoughts to maan....

as she feels it is not a weakness to express ur feelings....but it is a way to communicate with the person....to share your feelings...and ur thoughts with someone make u feel better.....and allows the person u r telling to see another light..

Maan however, does that very little....sometimes he doesn't...

he even admits to geet that he doesn't tell anyone what is going in his mind/heart....cause he feels that then people will know his weakness....and this is what is gonna get them separated again.

last time geet's over expressive and active brain created their first separation. After seein Dev, and hearing a half assed convo....she IMMEDIATELY took action and asked maan why Dev was out on bail....but her approach was definitely wrong....answerin only in a yes or no....humilating him in the office and publically...

this time....maan's silence and anger flowing will separate him from geet for sometime...
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Hmmm Dhwanz you raise a very valid point!

Me being the hopeful .. hope that Dev doesn't witness anything ... but of course that's not possible considering the guys middle name is Snooping ! He won't leave a second chance to try and "solve their problems"

Z

yeah girl.. tell me about it!!! Snoop Devil Dog!!!! 😆😆😆 let's just hope things start getting better by April... we've been saying that since beginning of Feb....

This is random ...

but you know watching Dev today .. I had like a Eureka moment! LOL!

I was like .. wow now I know where Annie gets her "event management" skills from .. it's her own BHAI Dev ..

Dev looked like some event planner at the beginning .. and I was like: Maan should seriously kick the guy out of KC and Annie should employ him considering he does oh-such-great planning! 🤣 You know .. cuz Maan assigned him Gurgaon .. but this Devaa just isn't budging from KM. Har waqt haath dho ke peeche para huwa hai Geet aur Maan ke saath.

He should run off to Future Event Management .. and show off his skills there .. and perhaps confront an amnesia-struck Chiknarjun .. who seems to conveniently forget about his Brother-In-Law and Sister's existence .. one is comatose and the other is in KM yet that dude never gave a second thought to them ...

Z
How ironic is this?

First separation occured because of geet's immediate confrontation....and because she is tooo straight foward....

and second separation will occur because of maan's silence...and then over explosion of his anger.
wow girls... two epiphanies back to back??? I don't know if I can handle this hahahaha 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

@ ZZZZZZzzzzz- hahah he should definitely go to Annie Management battalion!! he fits in so much better there.. finally he can leave Maaneet alone.. hehe great one...

@ Shivz - OMG great observation... kya Irony hai babez.. Well analyzed... such beautifully carved characters this show has no?