Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: eminent

Oy tho koi gal nahin..ab tho bula rahi hoon!! πŸ˜†

*british accent*...Oh Will You please Join me for a Cup of Tea??πŸ˜†

Reply in your british accent "Yes sure darling".....

But why monkey picture to invite me?

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ok so, Muni di says that the song was a dream sequence of SRK in the movie....so this means that Maan will be dreaming about Geet and Dev.....

anywayz.....now that i am sane i can say that Maan's lash out will completely be consistent. we have seen maan's anger.....we have seen that he loses his mind....(like how i lose my mind when i get no sleep)

remember his lash out with that one smile Geet broke out and he accused her of tryin to patao him for his money....the way he pushed her...

the way he is possessive over a tailor touching her....

the way he tells her the night when she asks him why he doesn't come near her...

there have been many instances.....even simple ones....where maan has told geet not to instigate him any further or else he may say things in anger....and she might not like it and end up gettin hurt.

So it possible that when his head is fuming....and it is ready to explode...he will definitely say things to geet he doesn't mean.....and he may say very hurtful things.....which may end up hurting Geet....and as a result she might want to get away from him for a while.....

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO EMMZ .. you are something else! British Accent .. and a MONKEY!? 🀣

Dhwanz: You just fumed me up really hard. . cuz I skip the satyaNAAS and now that u DESCRIBED oh-so-nicely all that happened and how CVs are hell bent on showing that Chiknarjun is supposed to be like My Baby .......

Well I say HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NA!

I'm gonna barf .. how can they compare Arjun to MAAN SINGH KHURANA!?!?! I can't believe they are copying the scenes ... I fumed when they copied the scene of Geet falling from the ladder when MSK catches her .. but when I saw it used on them .. I just couldn't help myself!

Z
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Z.....hehe sorry.....again....but i must ask u...

can i have the link to that Wassup video again...i lost it.πŸ˜ƒ
sorry.....but my 30 mins are up and i wanted to vote again....so was wonderin if u can give me the link...i will save it this time i promise😳
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Ok so, Muni di says that the song was a dream sequence of SRK in the movie....so this means that Maan will be dreaming about Geet and Dev.....

anywayz.....now that i am sane i can say that Maan's lash out will completely be consistent. we have seen maan's anger.....we have seen that he loses his mind....(like how i lose my mind when i get no sleep)

remember his lash out with that one smile Geet broke out and he accused her of tryin to patao him for his money....the way he pushed her...

the way he is possessive over a tailor touching her....

the way he tells her the night when she asks him why he doesn't come near her...

there have been many instances.....even simple ones....where maan has told geet not to instigate him any further or else he may say things in anger....and she might not like it and end up gettin hurt.

So it possible that when his head is fuming....and it is ready to explode...he will definitely say things to geet he doesn't mean.....and he may say very hurtful things.....which may end up hurting Geet....and as a result she might want to get away from him for a while.....

HMMM totally makes sense I guess!!! But for once I hope that anger is towards Dev and he says hurtful things to Dev... Not Geet... that;s just my wishful thinking.. let's wait and watch...

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LMAO EMMZ .. you are something else! British Accent .. and a MONKEY!? 🀣

Dhwanz: You just fumed me up really hard. . cuz I skip the satyaNAAS and now that u DESCRIBED oh-so-nicely all that happened and how CVs are hell bent on showing that Chiknarjun is supposed to be like My Baby .......

Well I say HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NA!

I'm gonna barf .. how can they compare Arjun to MAAN SINGH KHURANA!?!?! I can't believe they are copying the scenes ... I fumed when they copied the scene of Geet falling from the ladder when MSK catches her .. but when I saw it used on them .. I just couldn't help myself!

Z

I know... it bothers me to no end. I mean Nihu does justify it well by saying that Annie who worships her brother Maan is in love with Arjun BECAUSE he possibly reminds her of Maan.. so the resemblance is needed here... but still it just irks me to see the chiknyboy copying our beloved MSK... 😑😑😑😑 the feeling is mutual ZZZZZzzzz
EBasso thumbnail
Shivz babes it's on the home page of India forums... the first one!!!
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello there girls.  Haaaalwaaa here!! Is mystical virtually talking at all ????
roseinbloom thumbnail
Are Shivz: Why are you saying sorry ... ye lo :

Dhwanz: I knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .. just don't watch their scenes :)! That's my strategy .. so I don't have to puke everytime they try hard at being like our MSK and Geet.

Z
roseinbloom thumbnail
Halwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3!!

Yeppp our Shivz is back in action :D! She's just had a stressful week with her cousins.. and lack of sleep and all .. but now she's back :D!

Z