Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LMAO Shivz!! Ok.. will find one :P

Dhwanz: DON'T YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN YOU PRESS THE WRONG BUTTON AND AN ESSAY-LONG REPLY GETS DELETED!??! I feel like throwing a rock at my computer .. but then write it all again .. whatever I could remember of it.. lol

Anyways.. yess! I looked at this MU as a loop closure. Because as for the precap I think Maan will hear half of it OR just see Geet and Dev together .. which will fume his anger .. and I think as the man he is .. he will keep his emotions and anger bottled up and then one day just BURST.. and I fear Holi will be the day they make that happen ..

Man .. celebration days are never a celebration in GHSP Land. I honestly want to see them CELEBRATING a holiday next time there is one. Dhoom Dhaam Se .. you know? We haven't been able to view a good Khurana-style celebration as of yet .. not even their wedding went smoothly what with the epic BriMaan fight and all .. but yea ..next time there's a holiday .. I hope CVs plan a celebration instead of an MU...

I am not counting Christmas .. cuz they spent that day at the office! LOL!

Z

I know babes right? But unfortunately there were no rocks available at the time πŸ˜†

I don't know why but I still have this faint hope in my head that this time MU might not happen... it just feels that way... but you never know... I feel like it definitely won't get too bad... I mean he may not like the fact that Dev is there, but the whole forgiveness/insecurity won't take life.. something tells me... I don't know!!!

But you are right... they need to celebrate SOMETHING together .. for real yaar.. I am glad you already clarified the christmas situation haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† getting to know me pretty well aren't you little zzzster???

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

I know babes right? But unfortunately there were no rocks available at the time πŸ˜†

I don't know why but I still have this faint hope in my head that this time MU might not happen... it just feels that way... but you never know... I feel like it definitely won't get too bad... I mean he may not like the fact that Dev is there, but the whole forgiveness/insecurity won't take life.. something tells me... I don't know!!!

But you are right... they need to celebrate SOMETHING together .. for real yaar.. I am glad you already clarified the christmas situation haha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† getting to know me pretty well aren't you little zzzster???

HEY I'm with Ya both!! I actually had this discussion with Dh..lol & She mentioned Christmas..but you're right it doesn't count since it was in the office!!!
EBasso thumbnail
hey emzz... which certain someone, what demon? ab OMG ka raaz bata bhi do... tell tell na!!!!
EBasso thumbnail
hey I am 900 posts strong now YEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii 100 more to go!! woo hoo... and then πŸ₯³

hey where are nihu, munni and mystery?
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Dhwani....demon...she has no idea.....herself....emi thori hai....she has no idea what she is talkin aboutπŸ˜‰

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Dhwani....demon...she has no idea.....herself....emi thori hai....she has no idea what she is talkin aboutπŸ˜‰

haha thank you Shivani Dear.. mera to suspense ke maar bura haal ho raha tha.. haha j/k!! how are you? Your nephew gone? You are back to being positive .. good to hear πŸ˜› bahot dino se thik se tum se baat nahi hui... how is everything? catch up on sleep? Schools started? life back to normal yet? May be you were negative because you were home bored all week last week πŸ˜†

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa from OMG to DAG! Maybe not you Emmz.. but maybe I have problems deciphering word-emoticons! 🀣

Dhwanz: LOL yepp I did now! Good to know that you got my Christmas clarificaton -- office party was ok .. but Maaneet gotta celebrate. I was seriously hoping for a Holi colour fight between the two .. and then Maan getting tipsy on some Bhaang .. which leads to .. well you know.. ☺️ .. but alas . we might not!

The angry passionate fight will have to make up for that -- they better fight it out good! Cuz their fights are equally hot!

Shivz: LOLLL! I'm sure having kids running around was making your mind go all woooooooooooooo! And with the lack of sleep .. I'm pretty sure life wasn't all dandy either :P!

Z
eminent thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Eh lo..

LO Kar lo baat!!
πŸ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*GASP!* Dhwanzzz Honey .. you are reaching the Goldieeeeeeeeee! How about today you spam away till you hit the jackpot? How about it ? :D

Z
eminent thumbnail
Originally posted by: dtri

hey I am 900 posts strong now YEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii 100 more to go!! woo hoo... and then πŸ₯³

hey where are nihu, munni and mystery?

Yeyyy Ok hurry complete your 100 ...I want a party!!!