Frequent Posters

LVraaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
come to my thread FFAMILY!! i will be up in 5 mins
🤗
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG !! i cant believe this ... like old time, i just woke up a while ago, to see you online .. tum thread pe aa gaye Vinu ...😳..lol..

Welcome .. Welcome ..😉

i am not too happy with the title for today, kuch suggest karo na...
Originally posted by: LVraaz

🤗

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LVraaz

🤗

Vinuuuuuuuuuuuu ðŸ¤—🤗 Happy to see you here ðŸ¤—....

Muniza
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Shivz.. that's as close as we get to Bhangra with IF's emoticons! I don't have an actual bhangra emoticon .. so just visualize it I guess :P

Hey Dhwanzz! You weren't here yesterday .. how are you :)?

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Dhawni & ZTV - Give me five minutes i will complete my take then will come....

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LOL Shivz.. that's as close as we get to Bhangra with IF's emoticons! I don't have an actual bhangra emoticon .. so just visualize it I guess :P

Hey Dhwanzz! You weren't here yesterday .. how are you :)?

Z

ZZZZZZZZZster... i am glad i wasn't there yesterday.. soooo much drama on GF hehe... missed all the heartache... look at how emotional Viji has been... glad I wasn't around to get all sad at people bashing Geet!!!

But me - I am just LOVVIINNG The track... can't wait for tomorrow... 16 ghante kaise katege??

EBasso thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Dhawni & ZTV - Give me five minutes i will complete my take then will come....

Muniza

Munni re.. lo kallo baat... just when I thought I caught up on reading every post on this thread.. now i gotta go back and read your updates? haha okay fine!! can't wait hehe!

EBasso thumbnail
acha ek baat batao - whoever is here!!

yeh jo daadi hai - woh aaj kal maan aur geet ke peeche haath dho kar kyu padi hai???

Remember the night of the Sangeet - she refrained from even telling Geet what's bothering Maan because she said to Geet that she and Maan should not need the help of any 3rd person in order to support their relationship. toh why isnt she following her own advise now???
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
cos Dee, like any other dadi that loves her grandchild, she genuinely feels he wants to change and he is truly doing this for Maaneet .. 

Originally posted by: dtri

acha ek baat batao - whoever is here!!

yeh jo daadi hai - woh aaj kal maan aur geet ke peeche haath dho kar kyu padi hai???

Remember the night of the Sangeet - she refrained from even telling Geet what's bothering Maan because she said to Geet that she and Maan should not need the help of any 3rd person in order to support their relationship. toh why isnt she following her own advise now???

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dhwanz: I guess in this point of their life where they suffered from their loss of the Baby ... and plus seeing one repentant pota .. she's I guess not being able to help herself? She wants more than anything in this world for her grandbabies to be happy .. and seeing Dev in his hum drum sullen face trying to get Maaneet's forgiveness ... she can't help but help him help Maaneet? ..  And yes. . during the Sangeet she said that but I guess at that time neither did Maaneet suffer such a loss and neither had Dev shown his face at KM .. so she let them come out of the problem themselves.

Z