Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: muniza75

Haan Shivi, i also wanna see holi scene, ghayab kur diya kya?
May be it will come tomorrow or wednesday....

Muniza

wait di.....did they ever wear white yet?
On sat's episode or anything as such? Maybe they shot the holi sequence ahead of time.....before GC went on break...which is why the pics were up first?
I am confused now๐Ÿ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bhangra Pao! Maaneet won !  And... Shivz finally posted! Haha! Two reasons to be happayyyyy..

Have to watch the epi .. heard Geet gave it real good to Devaa. Andddddd that they deleted the hand-holding scene! HAHA we scared the CVs .. looks like . ๐Ÿ˜† I guess the realized the intensity of the situation and how digusting we all thought it would be to watch that .. so good thinking on their part to cut it out!

Be back after watching the epi for more!

OH and now vote for GC on Wassup!! There are a heck load of other actors getting votes too so we need to try even harder this time! Haan ji!

Z
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
heyyy idiotss
sigs

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rickks

Love you toooooooooo ๐Ÿค—

Since you are at Office, and u love the Doctor in me....Free mein Advice dethi hoon,

Try not to sit Much, Office ko kuch dino ke liye Park Samajh lo๐Ÿ˜‰, and keep strolling.....Aap baitoge toh Pain Increase ho jaayega......And hence it will take more time for you to get cured, aur yeh Risk Hum nahi le sakte.......We love you na??? and we wanna spend more time with u on the Thread....๐Ÿ˜Š

I know Viju....love you for the advice...lekin kaam ke hat majboor bhi toh hoon...some important projects require my attention...multi-million dollar projects that i cannot simply ignore.  and I just found out i need to attend meetings in person for the rest of the week!!  UGH!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Ash waaaaaaaaaa - lovely siggiessss, abb lagta hai i have to change my siggy everyday....

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Z......that is not bhangra...

Ash thank babes....beautiful siggies i love it!
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi girls - Mystery, Munni, Ash, Z, Niha - who else is here? I have sooo much to say!!!! :)
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Ash waaaaaaaaaa - lovely siggiessss, abb lagta hai i have to change my siggy everyday....

Muniza

Hahaa Munzz I know its Effort..look at my dabba haven't changed it in weeks๐Ÿ˜†

@Mysterygurl thankyouu...and may I know your name plz hehe I am sure I asked you before and I have gone into ghajni mode again๐Ÿ˜†
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
viji, munni, Nihu, Al, Lavz, Mayadika - read ur takes. Shivz read your comments. One thing common in all of them was the way Geet stood up for herself and her relationship with Maan. You guys are all right - it was high time CVs showed that and they stopped letting us down. KUDOs for such an awesome history making scene. One of the classics like her confrontation with Dev/NT in KC, her lash back at Brij at her wedding, and the scene back in HP when she sends brij to jail. I know today's response may not have been that strong... but it was soo awaited that it created that impact, at least in my mind!!!

Savi-tan - I go thru those phases too but... Maneet are so close to life that one little ray of hope and I am back in gaga world.. like today's episode...

eminent thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow ONE WHole YEAR!!! Yipee!!