Sasural Genda Phool

finally CV's decided to make us cry - Page 6

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I haven't seen the episode yet, can't wait. I agree with Febs , no need to be disappointed, we will learn a lot during this track , and why to worry , Ragini hai na, she will be fantastic as the patient and Jay would be brilliant as a carer. The whole team would give us the best SAD track ever .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree! I cant believe the kyshap family thinks suhana is actually gonna have a baby!?? 
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: venture

I haven't seen the episode yet, can't wait. I agree with Febs , no need to be disappointed, we will learn a lot during this track , and why to worry , Ragini hai na, she will be fantastic as the patient and Jay would be brilliant as a carer. The whole team would give us the best SAD track ever .

Well said dii😊
abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HELP I CAN'T TAKE THIS TRACK . AFTER BAA BAHU BABY THIS IS THE FIRST SERIAL THAT REALLY MAKES YOU LAUGH BUT WILL THIS STORYLINE I'M SCARED CV WILL RUIN THE SERIAL . WE ALL LIKE THE KASHAP FAMILY DRAMA BUT THIS TRACK WILL BE TOO MUCH
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
every1 is misunderstooding.. I m sure she is gonna have a cancer
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
I think its gonna be so sad..n but I think it will bring everybpdu together, suhana more mature and suahana closeness..
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

Exactly...just try to find out positivity in this track.... Normally in regular daily soap, if any main lead has such disease they will hide and do sacrifices.... But here its all the way around...Everyone will get to know about this and they will support the lead from head to toe.... That itself shows the unique value of our SGP... This story line will give such a standard for family that people should know that during such disease or hard times, family should not leave such people alone...They should stand with patients and support them.

So let us stop worrying for what is coming, just grasp the positivity.. Even though it is a sad track, I am sure they will show more masti now as now everyone will defenitely try to keep Suhana cheer up even though they cry alone....  I still have complete faith on our CV and I am sure they will never let our hope down....

Totally agree with u di👍🏼
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i still havent saw the epi  but i'm not gonna bear it wen Ishaan comes to know suhana is suffering from either Cancer or Brain tumour 😭

dey are such a nice tracks why CVs want to make SGP regular rona dhona shows?🥺