Sasural Genda Phool

finally CV's decided to make us cry - Page 5

crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: madhu_d

Ankit u r absolutely correct.. whatever the track CV's show, we are going to watch it  and see that the efforts of team SGP doesnt  go waste.. i am sure CV's  will maintain the standards and continue their good work.

Exactly...just try to find out positivity in this track.... Normally in regular daily soap, if any main lead has such disease they will hide and do sacrifices.... But here its all the way around...Everyone will get to know about this and they will support the lead from head to toe.... That itself shows the unique value of our SGP... This story line will give such a standard for family that people should know that during such disease or hard times, family should not leave such people alone...They should stand with patients and support them.

So let us stop worrying for what is coming, just grasp the positivity.. Even though it is a sad track, I am sure they will show more masti now as now everyone will defenitely try to keep Suhana cheer up even though they cry alone....  I still have complete faith on our CV and I am sure they will never let our hope down....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

@himanshu...now i have no worries...iam ready for the track...πŸ˜ƒ

Same with me i am more rather positive thinking about relation of Sushan and suhana getting strong
-smiley- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 1tarun

ya................they...............are......copying.................same....to same

.........................from................OBS..😑...................M............SAD..............πŸ˜”

Tarun i think it w't be same coppy suhana d't hace C she wil have Brain tumer that can me cured some times and that person can be nornal i guess it will be all okes at the end πŸ˜ƒ no worries cheer up..
mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you all fr being with me....i just feel that whatever may be the case..we dnt knw what exactly has happened..why r cv's suddenly rushing up...there's no point in discussing all those things...people will come out with different results....we all shouldn't forget that the cv's have given us the best of sushaan scenes nd shown us family bonding in the past 1 yr....i have faith in dem..whatever they wan't to show, they will do full justice to it..lets keep watch nd love SGP nd appreciate the work of the actors nd the cv's.thats d best thing we can do..😊
mathurankit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: crysind

Exactly...just try to find out positivity in this track.... Normally in regular daily soap, if any main lead has such disease they will hide and do sacrifices.... But here its all the way around...Everyone will get to know about this and they will support the lead from head to toe.... That itself shows the unique value of our SGP... This story line will give such a standard for family that people should know that during such disease or hard times, family should not leave such people alone...They should stand with patients and support them.

So let us stop worrying for what is coming, just grasp the positivity.. Even though it is a sad track, I am sure they will show more masti now as now everyone will defenitely try to keep Suhana cheer up even though they cry alone....  I still have complete faith on our CV and I am sure they will never let our hope down....

very well said yaar...i totally agree wid u..we all should see the positive side of it...we cnt stop what the cv's want to show..so lets just enjoy the beautiful nd emotional scenes of sushaan...leave all d negativity behind..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

febs...cant agree with u more...πŸ˜ƒespecially on the @black...
-smiley- thumbnail

Febz......so true you are 100 right

@Underline thats waht i love about SGP the relations and intimacy about that now i can get out of my tragedy thinking and be open to what they show,,,, i just hope that i w't end like OBS
Edited by -smiley- - 13 years ago
luvsis4ever thumbnail
o poor suhana and ishaan!!!how happy they were!!!😭
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I like to see suhana being strong and mature and fight with cancer with the help of family love and for ishaan... Surely the bonding between sushaan would be great.. and we now see the deep pain of suhana and her fighting spirt..

Please CVS show some good scenes...don't mess the track..
panic_monger thumbnail
it is confirmed dat it is not " P " track. cancer track is started to destroy everyones happiness😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭