finally CV's decided to make us cry

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone

Never thought that i will make a topis like this but seeing today's episode and specially seeing everyone so.....happy i am feeling bad........

Suhana is having headache everyone ignored that if she is P she w't have headache she will feel giddy and Suhana told that she feels like puking because of milk not because of that she is P and everyone misunderstand that koi pari aane vali hai...... 😭

Feeling really bad till today i had a hope that she is P but today finally CV's gave us clue to be prepared to cry

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

-Smiley
Yeah...Seems like that...Pathology tests are done for cancer i guess....
@smiley...totally agreed....the track is gonna start..and we also have to prepare ourselves i guess....i felt very bad seeing everyone happy for the first time....😔
Originally posted by chennaigirl

Yeah...Seems like that...Pathology tests are done for cancer i guess....

yah Ishan got doubt about that
@smiley...yeah ishaan was nervous....he was good today...from being irritated to shocked and then happy....he was very nice...
Yes darling... Its gonna start...😭😭😭😭😭
We need to stay shoulder to shoulder now to share our pain...😭😭😭
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@smiley...totally agreed....the track is gonna start..and we also have to prepare ourselves i guess....i felt very bad seeing everyone happy for the first time....😔

yah 🤢 thats the most painful and thinking that they will be knowing about truth sub ka kya hoga 😭
Originally posted by crysind

Yes darling... Its gonna start...😭😭😭😭😭
We need to stay shoulder to shoulder now to share our pain...😭😭😭

Febze......🤗 tight hugee............😭 😭 😭
I won't  say I m disappointed hearing U all say they ignore the headache.... I don't expect anything understandable at this point....
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Yes it is going to start , don't you think it is so early, CVs are in hurry , don't know why😭