Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - a different story during inception

jyoti01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Geet was to be a different story when first on board.......I think the new serial by Four Lions is somewhat it was ti be...read an old article

Gurmeet Choudhary will be a part of Star One show Geet?
Buzz up!

After Ramayana, Pati, Patni Aur Woh and Laughter Ke Phatke there is buzz that Gurmeet Chaudhary has been approached to play the main lead in Star One's new show Geet.

An Indya source tells us, "The show is set in the backdrop of Punjab with a typical family drama. The second male lead character is called as Arjun and for that Gurmeet is being approached . Shalini will essay Amarjeet, mother of the protagonist Geet..Talat Rekhi who was seen in Kkavyanjali will play the patriarch of the family. New face Soumya Seth will play the title role; but the channel is yet to confirm it. The person who plays Angad, the male lead opposite Geet, is also yet to be finalised. The show is expected to replace Love Ne Milla Di Jodi."

We spoke to Gurmeet about this offer, "I have no clue about this show and its very early comment on this project."

About the show

Geet is the story of a girl who is a pampered sister of her brother, who loves her more than anything else. The story is about the brother-sister relationship, and how it undergoes a drastic change when the girl falls in love!

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/January/News_20100120_90

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow.....they changed everything...from the concept to names...nothing matches! lol thanks for sharing...:)
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
damn! totally different....i guess the new 4 lions show will based off the old concept...either way love the 2nd idea with drashti as the lead...and so glad they changed arjun to maan!