Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@Maha
yahi hunπŸ˜†
@sanghamitra
helloπŸ€—
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail

Marriage has made heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal more chilled out than ever before.Back from his honeymoon in Himachal,he sounds very much like a man in love when he recommends marriage to everyone.Get married,it is a beautiful feeling.Manjiri (my wife) and I went to Himachal recently in our customised car,did a lot of trekking and fishing together,discovered new places and had the most wonderful time getting to know each other better, he says.
For his thousands of nubile fans who were heartbroken after he tied the nuptial knot,Rajeev says on a reassuring note and a twinkle in his warm brown eyes,I might be a married man,but my fans still make my heart beat faster.I love it when they send me complimentary smses.And I will continue to flirt with women and exchange smses with them,since they are harmless in nature.The best part is Manjiri is chilled out about them.She knows that I belong to her now and has no insecurities at all. 
Personally if his life is on a new high,professionally too,Rajeev has lots to look forward to.Two of his films are set to hit the screens anytime now and the second season of Sach Ka Samna is ready to roll.In Shaitan,produced by Anurag Kashyap,I play the role of a suspended cop.It is not a conventional Hindi film and has an unusual concept.In my other film,Soundtrack,I am a small town guy who makes it big as a music director in Mumbai.Soha Ali Khan is my leading lady, Rajeev elaborates.
There are also reports that the former Amdavadi and erstwhile television superstar will now sizzle in a film with Barbara Mori.Rajeev confesses that he has no clue about this.I am doing the film,but I dont know whos my co-star.The complete cast is not finalised yet. 
Talk about television and theres a sparkle in his eyes again.Sach Ka Samna Season 1 wasnt enough for me.The makers did tell me that it will be 50 episodes but I had not disconnected from the show.This show is very important and special to me.It is something completely different from what I have done in the past and is a personal favourite, he says sounding excited.So isnt he interested in doing shows that have the potential to be a TRP-tripper Not really! I never do anything to stay in news.I do things that I like and believe in.If I wanted eyeballs Id have done the gimmicky reality shows that offer participants loads of mileage and publicity, avers Rajeev.
And what kept him away from the audience all this while I completed Peter Gaya Kaam Se which should release now.I agree none of my films hit the screens in the last two years,but it was an eventful time for me.I got engaged and then married.My personal life was my priority.I dont want to be overloaded with work and I dont panic when I dont have work.I enjoy my pace of work, he says.
Rajeev however,isnt planning to do any daily soaps in the near future.I dont repeat myself.Ill get bored if I do so.If something path breaking comes up on small screen,Id love to take it up, he says.
Rajeev has also metamorphosed into a slimmer and fitter person over the last two years since Aamir.Fitness is very important for me.If I am looking better than the credit goes to my directors who ensured that I worked hard on my looks.I lost weight for a film and I think I am going to stay this way,unless someone asks me to put on a few kilos for another film, he laughs throatily.
The charming actor also mock ruefully quips,While not much has changed externally,my room is not mine anymore after marriage.Manjiri has occupied most of the space in my room and there are times when I feel like a guest.But Id say,marriage is wonderful and I am very happy that I married the woman I love. 
[email protected]
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi mahaandneha , how are you?
There is a very good news that rajeev's show  will be telecast on t.v in June. i am so happy.

Congratulation to all Rajeev's fan

keep smiling.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bye.
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nishamna

hi mahaandneha , how are you?
There is a very good news that rajeev's show  will be telecast on t.v in June. i am so happy.

Congratulation to all Rajeev's fan

keep smiling.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† bye.

Confesses newly married heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal in a no holds barred interview with Ahmedabad Times 

Amrita Mulchandani 

Marriage has made heartthrob Rajeev Khandelwal more chilled out than ever before.Back from his honeymoon in Himachal,he sounds very much like a man in love when he recommends marriage to everyone.Get married,it is a beautiful feeling.Manjiri (my wife) and I went to Himachal recently in our customised car,did a lot of trekking and fishing together,discovered new places and had the most wonderful time getting to know each other better, he says.
For his thousands of nubile fans who were heartbroken after he tied the nuptial knot,Rajeev says on a reassuring note and a twinkle in his warm brown eyes,I might be a married man,but my fans still make my heart beat faster.I love it when they send me complimentary smses.And I will continue to flirt with women and exchange smses with them,since they are harmless in nature.The best part is Manjiri is chilled out about them.She knows that I belong to her now and has no insecurities at all. 
Personally if his life is on a new high,professionally too,Rajeev has lots to look forward to.Two of his films are set to hit the screens anytime now and the second season of Sach Ka Samna is ready to roll.In Shaitan,produced by Anurag Kashyap,I play the role of a suspended cop.It is not a conventional Hindi film and has an unusual concept.In my other film,Soundtrack,I am a small town guy who makes it big as a music director in Mumbai.Soha Ali Khan is my leading lady, Rajeev elaborates.
There are also reports that the former Amdavadi and erstwhile television superstar will now sizzle in a film with Barbara Mori.Rajeev confesses that he has no clue about this.I am doing the film,but I dont know whos my co-star.The complete cast is not finalised yet. 
Talk about television and theres a sparkle in his eyes again.Sach Ka Samna Season 1 wasnt enough for me.The makers did tell me that it will be 50 episodes but I had not disconnected from the show.This show is very important and special to me.It is something completely different from what I have done in the past and is a personal favourite, he says sounding excited.So isnt he interested in doing shows that have the potential to be a TRP-tripper Not really! I never do anything to stay in news.I do things that I like and believe in.If I wanted eyeballs Id have done the gimmicky reality shows that offer participants loads of mileage and publicity, avers Rajeev.
And what kept him away from the audience all this while I completed Peter Gaya Kaam Se which should release now.I agree none of my films hit the screens in the last two years,but it was an eventful time for me.I got engaged and then married.My personal life was my priority.I dont want to be overloaded with work and I dont panic when I dont have work.I enjoy my pace of work, he says.
Rajeev however,isnt planning to do any daily soaps in the near future.I dont repeat myself.Ill get bored if I do so.If something path breaking comes up on small screen,Id love to take it up, he says.
Rajeev has also metamorphosed into a slimmer and fitter person over the last two years since Aamir.Fitness is very important for me.If I am looking better than the credit goes to my directors who ensured that I worked hard on my looks.I lost weight for a film and I think I am going to stay this way,unless someone asks me to put on a few kilos for another film, he laughs throatily.
The charming actor also mock ruefully quips,While not much has changed externally,my room is not mine anymore after marriage.Manjiri has occupied most of the space in my room and there are times when I feel like a guest.But Id say,marriage is wonderful and I am very happy that I married the woman I love. 
[email protected]

REALITY CHECK: Rajeev Khandelwal 
ashaj thumbnail
hi maha
see i am here 😊