Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: love-mystery

great yar so sweet would love to join

of course jaani
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahaandneha

1 sec yaar plz india form massege karo plz ria tia login rk ki ranking achi karo plz link dou

Rajeev Khandelwal | Rajeev Khandelwal Photo Gallery, Videos, Fanclub

Rajeev Khandelwal Fans have an easy way to access his latest news and give views on his work. Come to India-forums.com Bollywood Celebrity section and know ...allah ka wasta 

thats awesome yar
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

love-mystery yr ok plz posting karo soory yr i love u jaani

love u more yar keep post the last news jan
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

ya sure agree with u
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

bye maaga love u lojain

love u mooore bye take care mwah
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
maha where r u jaaan

ok am going bye take care love u alll will talk tomorow byyye
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sach Ka Saamna with Rajeev

Rajeev Khandelwal is back on the tube to host Sach Ka Saamna, this time on STAR One. Raring to go, Rajeev hopes Star One - the youth channel - gets a fresh,  accepting perspective for the phenomenal show ? Sach Ka Saamna in its Indian version of the American game show, The Moment of Truth. It takes a lot of courage, guts and strength to speak the truth. Here is Rajeev trying his best to be truthful with us.

How does it feel to be back on Sach Ka Saamna?
I am feeling very happy. I generally don't like repeating myself or the work that I do, but I made an exception for Sach Ka Saamna. I am back on the show for the love of the concept, and also because I wasn't satiated enough with it. We shot for 40 episodes the first time, and I had made up my mind to enjoy the show a little more, if the opportunity came my way again. And here we are, shooting for another 40 episodes. I am excited and looking forward to this season.

What are you expecting from this season?
I am expecting people to be more accepting of the concept and the participants. I am talking about the audiences and their reactions. I hope they will be less judgmental about the participants. I hope people understand the value of truth and that each of us have our share of truths, which we don't divulge in our lives to our loved ones. No one can say whether this or that truth is ugly. Someone's truth can have any repercussion in someone's lives. I hope there is a lot of positivity around the show this time round.

Who do you feel benefits the most after the revelation on the show?
They say 'Truth sets you free', but that happens only if you set the truth free. We all have stuff we want to tell the world, but can't due to social or family pressure. So, I feel, to each his own. People come on the show for a variety of reasons. For some it is catharsis, for some it is cleaning the slate, starting afresh. Some people who come are already struggling with the truth in their lives and want it out in the open and off their chest. Of course, there are those who come for the limelight too.

Would you say setting the truth free denotes courage in some people?
Yes, because in the kind of society we live in, it isn't easy to confess to the truth. It is tough to say 'Yes, I cheat.' or 'Yes, I stole.' or 'Yes, I had an extra-marital affair.' As a kid, we are taught to speak the truth, but when we grow up, telling the truth is the hardest thing to do, as you are told be scared of the repercussions. And to admit the truth on a platform like Sach Ka Saamna is scarier, as crores of people are watching you. You walk a thin line when you are on television, as people watching you can form any opinion about you. Being a social animal, you have to go back to the same society, and live the same life. Even if people in our society might have skeletons in their cupboards, they will point fingers at the one person who dared to reveal his truth.

What is USP of Sach Ka Saamna?
Honesty. There is nothing projected, scripted or dramatized in the show. The participants, their lives, their truth is the USP of Sach Ka Saamna. It is a show done straight from the heart. It connects with the audiences too, as the contestants are ordinary people, who share a lot of things in common with them. So, when you watch someone admitting to their truth, you relate it with your life. Each question I have asked a contestant, I have asked myself too. And I am sure the audience does the same. The connect of the show is strong.

What is your take on the controversies around the first season and the legalities around the second season taking off?
Controversies are only generated around things which catch the imagination of the public. I don't remember meeting people, during my travels, who thought there was anything wrong about Sach Ka Saamna. I only saw debates and talks of controversies on news channels. I want to say we are all entitled to our opinion. As far as I am concerned, I think Sach Ka Saamna is a great show, which is doing more good than anything else. Maybe some people want the limelight by creating controversies around Sach Ka Saamna.

What do you think about the shift of Sach Ka Saamna from STAR Plus to STAR One?
For me, Sach Ka Saamna is a show that connects with people. It doesn't make a difference to me which channel it airs on. I hope the audiences love the show on STAR One too.

Would you ever sit in the hot seat?
I haven't mustered enough courage to sit on the hot seat. That is why I say the show is for ordinary people who have extra ordinary courage. [Smiles]

According to you, what is the degree of sensationalism, entertainment and truth in the show?
I think Sach Ka Saamna is all about the truth. I don't think there is any element of sensationalism or entertainment per se. Season One of Sach Ka Saamna was popular, although there weren't loads of celebrities coming. The show was a hit with regular people in the hot seat. So, there was no glamour or entertainment element in the show from the maker's side. It was not about being a voyeur either. It wasn't a po*n film or a classified documentary or simply watching someone's life unravel. The show is about truth and connecting with it.

Which celeb would you want to see on the show?
For me, whoever sits in the hot seat becomes a celebrity. I do not wish to probe into anyone's life. I am completely happy in my own world. I am only a host, and I am allowed by the contestants to ask questions about their lives.

Did you ever feel surprised or awkward asking certain questions on the show?
I come from a lovely country called India, where everyone is very emotional, traditional and sensitive. I hail from a conservative family too, so, yes, I did feel awkward asking certain questions ? especially with female contestants. We live in a hypocritical society. I know the contestant knows the question and wouldn't mind it, but the audience that hears it will frame a mindset about the person when they hear a certain kind of question. I hope more people see the truth behind the question.

You seem to have lost some weight. Why?
I got married, so I lost weight [laughs] Well, I had to lose weight for a role in a movie. I had to look a certain way.

Kavita Awaasthi/Hill Road Media
Monday, April 25, 2011

You have already voted on this!

http://www.starone.in/news/1648/sach-ka-saamna-with-rajeev.aspx

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Sach Ka Saamna with Rajeev

Rajeev Khandelwal is back on the tube to host Sach Ka Saamna, this time on STAR One. Raring to go, Rajeev hopes Star One - the youth channel - gets a fresh,  accepting perspective for the phenomenal show ? Sach Ka Saamna in its Indian version of the American game show, The Moment of Truth. It takes a lot of courage, guts and strength to speak the truth. Here is Rajeev trying his best to be truthful with us.

How does it feel to be back on Sach Ka Saamna?
I am feeling very happy. I generally don't like repeating myself or the work that I do, but I made an exception for Sach Ka Saamna. I am back on the show for the love of the concept, and also because I wasn't satiated enough with it. We shot for 40 episodes the first time, and I had made up my mind to enjoy the show a little more, if the opportunity came my way again. And here we are, shooting for another 40 episodes. I am excited and looking forward to this season.

What are you expecting from this season?
I am expecting people to be more accepting of the concept and the participants. I am talking about the audiences and their reactions. I hope they will be less judgmental about the participants. I hope people understand the value of truth and that each of us have our share of truths, which we don't divulge in our lives to our loved ones. No one can say whether this or that truth is ugly. Someone's truth can have any repercussion in someone's lives. I hope there is a lot of positivity around the show this time round.

Who do you feel benefits the most after the revelation on the show?
They say 'Truth sets you free', but that happens only if you set the truth free. We all have stuff we want to tell the world, but can't due to social or family pressure. So, I feel, to each his own. People come on the show for a variety of reasons. For some it is catharsis, for some it is cleaning the slate, starting afresh. Some people who come are already struggling with the truth in their lives and want it out in the open and off their chest. Of course, there are those who come for the limelight too.

Would you say setting the truth free denotes courage in some people?
Yes, because in the kind of society we live in, it isn't easy to confess to the truth. It is tough to say 'Yes, I cheat.' or 'Yes, I stole.' or 'Yes, I had an extra-marital affair.' As a kid, we are taught to speak the truth, but when we grow up, telling the truth is the hardest thing to do, as you are told be scared of the repercussions. And to admit the truth on a platform like Sach Ka Saamna is scarier, as crores of people are watching you. You walk a thin line when you are on television, as people watching you can form any opinion about you. Being a social animal, you have to go back to the same society, and live the same life. Even if people in our society might have skeletons in their cupboards, they will point fingers at the one person who dared to reveal his truth.

What is USP of Sach Ka Saamna?
Honesty. There is nothing projected, scripted or dramatized in the show. The participants, their lives, their truth is the USP of Sach Ka Saamna. It is a show done straight from the heart. It connects with the audiences too, as the contestants are ordinary people, who share a lot of things in common with them. So, when you watch someone admitting to their truth, you relate it with your life. Each question I have asked a contestant, I have asked myself too. And I am sure the audience does the same. The connect of the show is strong.

What is your take on the controversies around the first season and the legalities around the second season taking off?
Controversies are only generated around things which catch the imagination of the public. I don't remember meeting people, during my travels, who thought there was anything wrong about Sach Ka Saamna. I only saw debates and talks of controversies on news channels. I want to say we are all entitled to our opinion. As far as I am concerned, I think Sach Ka Saamna is a great show, which is doing more good than anything else. Maybe some people want the limelight by creating controversies around Sach Ka Saamna.

What do you think about the shift of Sach Ka Saamna from STAR Plus to STAR One?
For me, Sach Ka Saamna is a show that connects with people. It doesn't make a difference to me which channel it airs on. I hope the audiences love the show on STAR One too.

Would you ever sit in the hot seat?
I haven't mustered enough courage to sit on the hot seat. That is why I say the show is for ordinary people who have extra ordinary courage. [Smiles]

According to you, what is the degree of sensationalism, entertainment and truth in the show?
I think Sach Ka Saamna is all about the truth. I don't think there is any element of sensationalism or entertainment per se. Season One of Sach Ka Saamna was popular, although there weren't loads of celebrities coming. The show was a hit with regular people in the hot seat. So, there was no glamour or entertainment element in the show from the maker's side. It was not about being a voyeur either. It wasn't a po*n film or a classified documentary or simply watching someone's life unravel. The show is about truth and connecting with it.

Which celeb would you want to see on the show?
For me, whoever sits in the hot seat becomes a celebrity. I do not wish to probe into anyone's life. I am completely happy in my own world. I am only a host, and I am allowed by the contestants to ask questions about their lives.

Did you ever feel surprised or awkward asking certain questions on the show?
I come from a lovely country called India, where everyone is very emotional, traditional and sensitive. I hail from a conservative family too, so, yes, I did feel awkward asking certain questions ? especially with female contestants. We live in a hypocritical society. I know the contestant knows the question and wouldn't mind it, but the audience that hears it will frame a mindset about the person when they hear a certain kind of question. I hope more people see the truth behind the question.

You seem to have lost some weight. Why?
I got married, so I lost weight [laughs] Well, I had to lose weight for a role in a movie. I had to look a certain way.

Kavita Awaasthi/Hill Road Media
Monday, April 25, 2011

You have already voted on this!

http://www.starone.in/news/1648/sach-ka-saamna-with-rajeev.aspx

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
hi maha how r u ?
awesome pic