Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

I must admit i know i said he was ok but that shirt he did look hottttt😳😆

Savi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree...
he was looking amazing.. and the way he look at Gopi as he entered the house was awesome.. i know he yelled today.... but his first surprise look was awesome... and most important.. the man noticing change in his wife...if we clearly loook at the remark which he made today... he was never oppose of change but he didnot like unpad wife... his major concern...most important he kind of noticing a big change in his wife... the look he gives to her... in starting......... making me mad....

Edited by sam1903 - 13 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sam1903

i agree...

he was looking amazing.. and the way he look at Gopi as he entered the house was awesome.. i know he yelled today.... but his first surprise look was awesome... and most important.. the man noticing change in his wife...if we clearly loook at the remark which he made today... he was never oppose of change but he didnot like unpad wife... his major concern...

Sam we have alway said that from the beginning its not the way Gopi looks she looked good even before but now stunning the biggest problem is  that she is unpar let see what happens
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I think the switch from Kokila to Hetal has to mean something.
Kokila to teach Rashi a lesson.
What about Gopi?! Shouldnt Hetal help her get educated.

Savi13 thumbnail

Sam we have alway said that from the beginning its not the way Gopi looks she looked good even before but now stunning the biggest problem is  that she is unpar let see what happens

i wish Ahem should realised this fact that.. Gopi is unpad becoz of her upbringing... thats all we want... but i can say that he is already in love.. becoz he didn't react until tea spills on his hand though he could clearly see her trembling handa.. smile on her face... and also.. the blush... and yes... if we notice his line... the way he scold her was that u will not change...a nd remain unpad... somewhere his concern for being his wife.. how can she be unpad kind..

evad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I must admit i know i said he was ok but that shirt he did look hottttt😳😆

Suk  i was gonna skip it today but................Embarrassed😆Embarrassed😃
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Sam...Ahem is falling in love with Gopi.....we just need a catalyst to bring tat love out in the open
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Eva....atleast check out..Ahem....he looked hot....Phew...😳
Savi13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran15

@ Sam...Ahem is falling in love with Gopi.....we just need a catalyst to bring tat love out in the open

hmm nani is there but till where she will get success we don't know... Its a extreme case of Being Ahem Modi...kuch reaction hi nahi aataa😡