Miley Jab Hum Tum

well - direct indication

angelllllllll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
guys we got a news or a rumor about mjht come back............but now sanaya article is a direct indication about.................mjht no longer coming back..............i though may be arjun will leave pmmka for mjht.........and the show will make a come back but now sanaya joining star which ends all the hopes for mjht coming back.........we got a direct indication....... isn't it ..........

sapne dikhaye kyun
jab yeh dil todna hi tha

still i am happy.........that san has really got in touch with awesome channel.........i mean about trp's..........warna i never watch the channel..........😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_27_23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
now its too early to comment on this. Time is the best reply for ur post. waitπŸ˜ƒ
Wait n See.. If MJHT 3 destined to happen than it will .. if does not than it wont.................. Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plss dont lose hope...sanaya has just been tipped to play the lead but there is no confirmation...
plssss dnt think negative and force the channel to bring mjht back with same cast....
i agree...mjht3 with old stars seem hugely impossible now
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am always open to MJHT if it ever happens..! 😍 And if its written in destiny, then who knows..! It WILL comeback again..! 😳 

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
damini i think its too early to judge anything i mean there r mjht's news and also sanaya's news and in all this we don't know much abt it we can only hope and pray for the best , sanaya haven't finalized and on the other hand mjht's news also in pipeline kinda we got article abt both if mjht will come it will be seriously treat to get monaya together bcz seriously want them together πŸ˜³ and if sanaya will choose new show then it will be wonderful to watch her in new avatar gosh praying for the best 
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
chann se jo tuuthe koi sapna.........jag soona soona lage..........................
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
MJHT may come back...with the same cast...i doubt....and i really wonder (strictly my POV)...if any of the actors will want to make a comeback......why will they want to do a multistarer when all of them are getting lead roles....
and frankly...i want all the cast to go higher and get better roles-they deserve better!
anrjun and Sanay are brilliant actors same with Rati and Mohit....in a new show theyll get to do something new and better...so why should they stay where they are and not move anywhere!
as for MJHT-the concept was a success ,so theyll get it back...something like a sanjeevani-dill mill gayye thingy.....
For me the first season on MJHT was MJHT.....nothing in the world can replicate it...
as for the jodis....monaya are a popular couple...so many people will want to cash on them....theyll come together in a show sometime or the other!
And no offence to anyone...but i think many people want MJHT back only for thier own selfish intrests,i.e to see the jodis(thier fav) together and not cos they loved the SHOwWhow i did...
Shruti
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I aways wish for MJHt's come back... i still won't loose hope n keep praying for mjht.. If mjht is destined then we will get it.. if not now then after some years.. i would say nothing is impossible...

And damini.. i think sanaya is just tipped.. its possible that they are waiting for any news for mjht and if mjht happens san won't be coming in that show and if not then we might get san in that new show for SP..

All they way round m really happy for sanaya.. anything might be the case atleast we'll get san back onscreen that too with a show of endemol and SPπŸ˜ƒ