Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How Can DEV touch Geet? How Can Geet betray Maan??

stylish_VJ IF-Dazzler
stylish_VJ
stylish_VJ

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
How Can DEV touch Geet? How Can Geet betray Maan???

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked

Common Guys, Grow Up!!!!

From this one Pic and the Sat Precap, you concluded that Geet has started becoming soft to Dev....That her character has been butchered by CV's???

How typical????Its really Sad.....

Dev is catching hold of Geet, and its a Still Pic, do we really know ki what happens after this??? Do we???

Then why has the Forum turned into a Bashing Zone with just a Pic and  PRECAPConfused

Do you really think Geet will leave Maan for Dev, Is that what you understood of Geet's character after watching her for 10-11 months......Its appalling

What Dev did is unforgivable, he needs to serve his term of punishment, and since TV is a very strong Medium, and when the plot of the show in the start has been, Fake NRI Marriage, and then Honor Killing, i am truly of the opinion that the Dev Chapter needs to have the Justice factor which seems to be missing right now....But does that really mean ki what Dev has done is forgotten and Forgiven.....????

Why is it so hard to understand that the Show was run by quite a number of Writers/Creatives Etc, and when thats the scenario, things change, how much ever one tries to understands the story look into what was done in earlier days, it fails to happen, coz a writer writes pens done the track based on his imagination, of what was given to him by the person who envisions that in this case the Director.....

Last but not the least for once why dont we leave the CV's to do what they actually intend to do, here the plot has just started to reveal, and we have guns pointed at the CV's to shoot them Why?????? This is a major reason for really strong tracks to be taken and then not be implemented towards finale.....

I have seen quite a number of posts/thread and comments stating Geet is wrong, and her being bashed........Cry

But presently nether Maan nor Geet is resp for what's happening, and yet they are responsible......But i dont want to get into that, because this will only create more problems....

I am really sadCry, that the audience are reacting in such a way....Especially when nothing has been solidly revealed.....

Please Friends Keep Patience....

I know i have been ride...My Apologizes, but its sad that Geet forum is turning into another DMG forum, i miss my Geet ForumCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by AR2gether4lyf - 21 March 2011 at 8:07am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureuxrickksrahmona_pakswe

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Me too i miss my Geet-HSP forum too too much... Cry
Thanks for the good post. Feeling a little better after realizing there are still some who care for Maaneet and Geet HSP more than just for MAAN or GEET

Edited by Azmatazz - 21 March 2011 at 8:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassionrickks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top