Party party : Ahem shouts after 2 lalala - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Yah they screwed up the tea order that's why he threw away, because of what he uttered to Gopi, i'm glad Dracula burnt his fingers, he deserves to be married to Rashi the Vampire.
aham yell at gopi but after that koki gave her a lesson that she should be used to what she is learning . hope this will bring a change in gopi
hahaha LOL Gops came back down to earth after 2 lala's this GoHem have no charm i only watch this show for KokShi (Koki and Raashi) loving their jodi πŸ˜†
Ahem switched over to black tea after mani refused to serve him green tea.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What can u expect from Ahem???? Instead of Gopi he's the unpad gaanwar. Remember the scene he spilled tea over the address & later blamed Gopi for it. If I were Gopi Iwould put a lot of coal tar mixed with colours  and ask rashi bhen to spray over him. Well instead of hearing Lala tune we get to hear nice exp[etives.
@Jake - what else is new? aham shouts at gopi - it is SNS as usual. But did he look good? That is the most important question.
Originally posted by avivakirk

Ahem switched over to black tea after mani refused to serve him green tea.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What can u expect from Ahem???? Instead of Gopi he's the unpad gaanwar. Remember the scene he spilled tea over the address & later blamed Gopi for it. If I were Gopi Iwould put a lot of coal tar mixed with colours  and ask rashi bhen to spray over him. Well instead of hearing Lala tune we get to hear nice exp[etives.

I forgot the scene when he spilled tea on the address. Gopi needs to carry a mop and a cloth everytime she serves him tea thenπŸ˜‰ He is such a clumsy fool!!!
seen the show,
i disagree, i dont even call that a shout, he said that in a narm voice
but in todays epi wen i saw ahem shouting at gopi i felt today it was not painful for me to watch it........................................usually i used to feel sad for gopi but now i am getting angry on her ,,,,,,,,,,why cant this stupid girl understand tat her husband is not in love with her 😭

i hope atleast after this

gopi goes stupid when she sees ahem - I know how she feels - I go stupid when I see ahem (can you blame her and she is married to him and can't even touch him POOR GIRL just think how many cold showers she has to take)