Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Party party : Ahem shouts after 2 lalala

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
While giving tea, Gopi nails poke him and hot tea cup fall, burning his hand. He shouts, and Gopi come down to earth. Btw when did Ahem start drinking tea with milk.. Before it used to be either green tea or black tea, rite?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Well maybe Gopi needs a reality check. Its not her beauty that is the issue. Its her iliteracy!!!! She definitely needs to address that. Kokila / Hetal need to help.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Jake-neil

While giving tea, Gopi nails poke him and hot tea cup fall, burning his hand. He shouts, and Gopi come down to earth. Btw when did Ahem start drinking tea with milk.. Before it used to be either green tea or black tea, rite?

lol at least we got a bit of lala 😆
hkhb17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

lol at least we got a bit of lala 😆

Yes...I suppose beggars cant be choosers. We should be so grateful to the great CVs for giving us at least pittens!
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Long time since we heard LALALA....So the cv's gave it to us...What more can we expect...GoHEm???? Oh no that's the prohibited area....This serial will only give u lovely Rashi and her ugly mummy plotting...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
His shouts continues
Yell out loud
Am in my lala land oh god why he shouted at her
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it's a switchover...now tat Nani drinks Green Tea....Ahem has normal tea with sugar.....CV's are a bunch of 's....I just can't believe how they spoiled  everything.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chennaigirl

Long time since we heard LALALA....So the cv's gave it to us...What more can we expect...GoHEm???? Oh no that's the prohibited area....This serial will only give u lovely Rashi and her ugly mummy plotting...

I think we do deserve some nice GoHem scenes...(on the floor, having a tantrum). I'm so fed up of Rashi and her evil mother plotting!!!!!

chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAhaha...U wont get it...

ANd when does Ahem have green tea and when does he have normal tea???? wAS JUST WONDERING....He actually stared at her down the stairs....And the tea was a reality check for him...so he remembered and yelled at her....
hkhb17 thumbnail
I completely agree.

I think there are a few things that turn his narcisstic ego switch on!!!
She putting her palu on.
He now being clumsy....he is definitely wavering girls. Before he was more with it.!!! (I'm probably fooling myself but what to do...I'm upset)