Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 96)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Ohhh relevant to LTL....

Zahra, incentive for you to watch yesterday's epi :P

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire-sub_rosaPooja_219-Azy-fuzzyfacePyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamspigbelly4myfeetBinKuchKahe.Prinsesse.Suvikabeeraspeaking

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
BlushingBlushingBlushing I swear you're trying to kill me here Anu ROFL *sigh* x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Is it kinda sad that I thought he was looking so amazing while just sending the horse away too??Day DreamingLOL

And I found Kala so amusing in this pose.....lol

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-AbhiAnineets_ltlPooja_219Pyari_Zahrapigbelly4myfeetfuzzyfaceBinKuchKahe.Prinsesse.Suvikabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

But who can really decided WHICH way is the RIGHT way?? That's relative, right?

Point :yeah:

BTW, am I the only one who thought today's episode was better than yesterday's? I enjoyed today much, much more over all, lots of things happened and the tension was relatively much higher too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-AbhiAnipigbelly4myfeetBinKuchKahe.AreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Dutta should just pull her humongous earrings off, that should do the trick LOL x

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltl-Azy-pigbelly4myfeetAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
@Zahra: LOL see you NEED to watch the epi like NOWWW :P

@Fatty: I enjoyed both epis actually.....MR was phenomenal acting-wise in both of them.....yesterday's epi had that whole epic feel with him all regal on that horseDay DreamingLOL.....and ofcourse Suds ki TOD TAADEvil SmileLOL

But yes, today's epi had much more action, a lot going on......interaction b/w so many characters....pairs of characters.....so I really enjoyed that too.

btw I'm trying to remember.....did Dutta get to hugging Leela/Roops etc?? Nahin naa?? lol.....I guess he would have if Suds hadn't chosen that moment to do his vaaaaaaaaarWackoLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire-neets_ltlAbhiAniPooja_219-Azy-pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeaking

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Anu, Fatty....LOVED your discussion on what makes LTL so great! Clap 

Just read the back pages on people disagreeing on the episode being rushed and all. I think for me, I wouldn't say it was rushed in the sense of the storyline or anything. Everything that happened HAD to happen. It's just that SO much happened that it takes time to really appreciate and absorb everything. That's the beauty of LTL too I would say, there's just too many artistic touches, dialogues etc. that need to be absorbed and discussed. LOL I just watched the past couple of episodes together so to me it feels like I need to get everything out of my system before I can watch the next episode you know what I mean? LOL And now it just feels like there's been SO much in terms of Dutta and Kala's emotions, their transitions as characters....that it just takes time for me to really absorb all the good stuff. Too much awesomeness at once, in short! LOL

And I'm almost dreading this culmination of the Kala vs. Dutta track, just because I'm going to miss this stuff later. LOL I think I just love the build up phase more than when the actual stuff happens. Just like when you read a book or something...and the build up to a conclusion is always more exciting to read than the actual end almost. Because then it's just all over. LOL Of course the end would be satisfying to watch too. As that poetic justice takes place. But the build up is so much more fun to watch I think. LOL I'm just loving MR and AG in the same frame...as Dutta and Kala are finally confronting each other. All this psychological stuff, all the emotions, the intensity of it all...it's too awesome to end almost. LOL Does that make any sense at all or is it just my tired brain talking nonsense? EmbarrassedLOL 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219-Azy-incandescencekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by nureat01

But who can really decided WHICH way is the RIGHT way?? That's relative, right?

Point :yeah:

BTW, am I the only one who thought today's episode was better than yesterday's? I enjoyed today much, much more over all, lots of things happened and the tension was relatively much higher too.

Well yes I think so in terms if bringing relief to us as, in terms of how things eventually panned out! But I think the episodes have been very consistent overall. Friday may bring the familiar surroundings of PN back on screen DancingCan't wait even if temp LOL We need to see Dutta take Naku to his room, we need someone actually saying it's time for a puja- step forward AS, she'll do the honours LOL,  Dutta needs to a get some sort of grip on business for Guru's entry to be justified and by the end of next week, Dutta vanishes LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219incandescencekabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Go to top