Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 90)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

Originally posted by Crystal29

And Suds again with a gun...D'ohI forgive him this time because he shot Seema..Right on target! Good riddance!

did u notice tho tht if she didnt come in between then mayb naku wud hav been shot cos seriously, ryt behind seema was naku...n thn suds was aiming 2 shoot, we knw hw GOOD his shooting aim isLOLWink 

I didn't notice Shocked Originally, I thought that she shielded Dutta from the shot, which is why I decided that she hadn't been redeemed, because she was saving Dutta (she betrayed his family's trust by telling Kala where he is, and added to that if she saved Dutta, then it would - again - be out of selfish reasons). But if she saved Naku, intentionally, then I'd say she's been forgiven for her betrayals, I guess.

Edited by Elysia - 23 March 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Woops. Mistake post. 

Edited by Elysia - 23 March 2011 at 2:07pm
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
I reallyyy like the episode....yes there were glitches and some scenes/instances seemed rushed too but the overall impact of the epi was good enough for me to overlook such things. And I guess it was a battle ground of sorts...there was a need of quick decisions and spontaneous actions.

I'm seriously surprised at Kala. I kinda knew putting Kala on gunpoint or knife-point as Dutta did, was the only way he could save his family....but I thought he'd jhaptofy on her or something...trick her...anything...really didn't expect Kala to be sooo stupid. Kahan gaya Kala Tai ka 'bohattt dangerrr' dimag?! She actually fell for his lame 'aaj galey laga le mujhey...aur maaf karde in logon ko'...ah, disappointing move Kala! Maybe seeing Dutta on his knees, pleading her to leave his family and accepting her superiority...swelled the 'dangerr' mind too much for it to think dangerously. LOL

Those who haven't watched the epi...watch out for Dutta's expressions when he hugs her...man oh man...initially his face remained devoid of all emotion...nothing...completely expressionless...and then...wow! I'd watch the epi hundred times over for the way his expressions change and he turned Kala around putting his arm around her neck....a bit of an editing glitch in that bit but never mind...this is one fabbbb scene...MR is mind blowing in this scene...specially loved the way he said 'wakt nahin hai tere paas Kala'...a bit mockingly..echoing what she had said earlier to him.

I'm not really disappointed with the DN hug....itne hustle bustle main aisehi hug kar saktein hain...but I was a littleee bitt disappointed at the lack of conversation b/w them. Nakku didn't even say anything about his eyesight...but again it was just not a DN reunion...yeh donon toh phir mil chuke they...he was meeting AS, Baji n all after sooo many days toh it seemed ok that he would hug all of them one by one....and there's this veryyyy cute bit where he's hugging Baji and has this adorableeeee smile o his face.

Finally us useless Suds ne aik acha kaam toh kiya...Seema died saving Dutta. Oh God! She was annoying even when she was dying though she took only 2-3 minutes to die...such badd acting....at least die gracefully, women! Bajiiiii Clap....Suds ki kiya dhulai ki hai...and then the way he tried taking that gun from Kala...getting shot...waah! Waise after Kala shot him I was expecting him to grab her sari or her leg LOL...tripping her, making her fall or somethingLOL ...The last bit of that scene where she points the gun at him is just superbbbb and it will continue tomorrow.....yayyyy! MR and AG at their best. These two have real solidd chemistry. I can't wait for tomorrows episode...the spoiler articles be damned!

Oh and did anyone notice...there was something weird about MV's voice when she said..'Saab...aap humari parwah mat karo..' I think she's not well.

Edited by incandescence - 23 March 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingKhushix29TheRagerAreYaar

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Finally watched the episode in better qualityBig smile
I disagree with the epi. being to fast.It was better epi. if not great when compared with yesterday's.

I liked how all the while Kala was blabbering about phatakas & surangs ,he just kept looking at her as if calculating his move.But,after the blast demonstration,when nakku,AS & Baaji  stopped him from coming & that they were ready to risk their life,it kind of gave him confidence for his next move.

The man desreve respect for the way he folded his hands in front of her & pleaded to leave the family alone.There was so much grace even when he went down on his knees.When he was asking forgiveness,kala was least affected.But,the moment he said -never i have bow down & accepted defeat infront of any one.There was sudden change in expression on Kala's face.AG was too good,the way he made sound-AH.As if like this is what she wanted to listen & now that she heard it,she is super happy & flattered.
But the moment he got up to hug her,his face took blank expression,like he was calming his nerves before his next move.The sudden swift in facial expression was carried out so well by MRStar.

The ease with which he twisted her arm & got hold of her neck,there was utter disbelief on Kala's face.That's when she realised this is not the Dutta she knows.This realisation made her look scared & it was potrayed well by AG.

Most surprising thing was seema's revelation,which didn't have any effect on Dutta.This character who always used to shout dhoka dhoka at the 1st opportunity has evolved so muchClap.
He took it calmly.Thumbs UpAll thanks to Nakku & her selfless love.

The best part was when Nakku,AS & Baaji huged him ,there was lost child wala expression on Kala's face.Finally it dawned to her that indeed she lost everyone.I liked how happy the hug between AS & Dutta was & patting Baaji's back was sone pe suhaga.

Ullu had to wake up naa,afterall uski pitai jo honi thi baaji ke haathonROFL

I felt bad for Kishore,he threw all the guns,but didn't anticipate ki ullu apne socks me bhi gun rakhta haiLOLLOLLOL

Seema's death was evident & i have no regrets ,her role needed the closure ASAP.But,here also Dutta surprised me,he felt remorse for her,which was so evident on his face.Indeed he is changed human beingClap

Baaji & Kala scene was bit weird ,i felt it was not properly shot.

If anyone can put caps,i request a close up of Kala's face when Dutta gets up & comes toward her,she moves her hair with one hand.It was awasomely done by AG.It reminded me of that Sat. speci. epi. where she wipes her mouth with gun in her hand.

All in all,for me the episode was very good.Everybody were perfect in terms of expressions.MR was at his usual best once again.AG was also very good.
Only regrat was when nakku calls out to him saab,i could not see her face.Ouch

Phew,kuch jyada hi lamba ho gaya,but had to get it out.Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleepAbhiAni-sourire-pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingincandescenceKhushix29AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

The man desreve respect for the way he folded his hands in front of her & pleaded to leave the family alone.There was so much grace even when he went down on his knees.When he was asking forgiveness,kala was least affected.But,the moment he said -never i have bow down & accepted defeat infront of any one.There was sudden change in expression on Kala's face.AG was too good,the way he made sound-AH.As if like this is what she wanted to listen & now that she heard it,she is super happy & flattered.
But the moment he got up to hug her,his face took blank expression,like he was calming his nerves before his next move.The sudden swift in facial expression was carried out so well by MRStar. Word!! That was one hell of a fab scene. Really, even though he was on his knees...you can't take away from his sheer POWERFUL and regal personality....and yes there was a definite shift in Kala's expression when Dutta accepted his defeat...those dialogues by Dutta fueled her power hungry nature...but again...the hug was such a stupidddd move by Kala...though I'm not complaining...because that hug and the scene following is worth watching...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-Pooja_219pigbelly4myfeetkabeeraspeakingKhushix29AreYaar

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Seema mar gayi? aw..thats sad
OMG Yuvi..u Purohit baba and romancing with AS...nah Dutta..ROFL
-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

There is too much maatam manaao-ing going in here......come on, guys! Can't we find one non-depression related topic to discuss??

Or was there really NOTHING in the epi worth analyzing more deeply? lol

That's the BIRTH RIGHT of every DESI LOL LOL .....that's why Indian soaps and dramas ROCK [sarcastically speaking] LOL LOL 

Originally posted by nureat01

Is LTL just a juvenile show with horrible writing, direction, etc. etc?? 

No one denies that MR is the heart and soul of this show but is it so easy to dismiss the great writing on this show otherwise?? It IS a well written show......some ppl may choose to blind themselves to that fact but it remains.....the dialogues are so well written many times.....exceptional....and EVERY actor in the lead cast has done justice to their role.....yes MR is the best of the lot but why dismiss everyone else??? I find that very narrow-minded and I wonder if ppl have even fully watched this show as a whole to understand all its nuances and what it's essence is. 

LTL is unique in that it has melodrama but of the GOOD kind.....even melodrama requires a flair in presentation and I can't say the same for most shows on TV today.....at the same time, there is an art in the way they write, envision some scenes.....is it so easy to forget an 'ambar pe milte hain'?? That wasn't JUST MR....someone ENVISIONED that first too....MR lifted it to another level, but why dismiss the entire creative thought process behind it also? 

To those who consider this show a joke overall....I say it's their loss and their tunnel vision that prevents them fully understanding the dimensions of this show and all the characters that come with it. 

I am going to come back to this......

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 23 March 2011 at 7:41pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnikabeeraspeakingAreYaar

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
The precap gave me the feel that tommorrow we will again see MR & AG at their best when they will have the much awaited conversation.Already i could see tears building up in Dutta's eyes seeing his tai in such condition & Kala on the other hand looked like a person who is bordering on loosing senity.
One thing irritated me was in last frame that smirk on ullu's face.How i wished i can get my hands on him & wipe that smile foreverAngryBut then i cann't  exactly vent my frustration on my lappy naaLOL
Itni pitai ke baad bhi usko akal nahi aayiDead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.AbhiAni-sourire--Swasti-Prinsesse.SuvikabeeraspeakingKhushix29AreYaar

Go to top