Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Okay...so you guys seem to be convinced about MR's exit and his new project...and also the approximate time of this supposed 'exit' of hisπŸ€”

I won't believe another word uttered by these nameless 'birdies' and chughalkhor aunties...and wait for MR or HT to clear the air, which they surely will if anything drastic like MR's exit is around the corner😊

true rosa after todays epi I too don think he wud go missing ... will wait for the real persons or relevant people like u said HT and MR to confirm it until then I am enjoying LTL like i never read that article 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

But are we sure about this also.. that he has signed for a movie.?
the articles are also totally confusing.. when a new article comes up the older turns out to be false.. so what to believe?
the problem is we are all just guessing and fearing for the worst...are TC, TB, SBS are the only sources where they announce such a main turn of events in a show.. i am looking forward to someone from the team speak up.. till then whatever happens in actual episodes are the only sources  that is believable..πŸ˜† and we have to go along with that flow..

But no one...simply no one from the team is speaking up...not the channel...not the PH and not MR. I can understand MR not speaking up...but atleast the channel or PH can. But speaking up means killing the rumours and free publicity happenning. I dont think any other character quitting the show news has got so much publicity in recent times.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Crystal29

@bold : Rosa, This is what I am trying to understand from this morning. Can you imagine how boring the episodes will be with Dutta missing and Nakku insane? πŸ˜• How are they going to take the story further. Nana Saheb searching for Dutta and handling his business? Maybe Baaji will play a role, his love story etc. BUT still there will not be any intense element in there without Dutta around. So yeah they will bring back Dutta for sure...But maybe not MR😭 So it is as good as no Dutta for us.

@blue : I agree! I even know who the certain people are😈

The show would not survive without MR. Even his detractors know that. And most importantly, the channel has realized that too....cue the Holi performance where the channel was literally boasting of MR/MV chemistry....treating them as the channel's prized possessions. So I still have some hope left...yes!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Rosa...this was the first time I reacted to any such news you know....but you are damn right....let us wait an watch...am just worried about the morose atmosphere in the forum ....every time we are in for a blast we get this stupid news stunt

Exactly! Not watched the episode yet, so those comments will come later, I did like how they tied up all the loose ends with Seema and Baaji clobbering Suds.
As for MR's exit, I am with Rosa here, that I wont believe any news, till either the PH or MR now himself can confirm it. Nowhere, in these articles have they said that the PH or MR has confirmed this theory. Additionally, they are introducing an elderly character, a mentor to Dutta bhau, without Dutta himself, mentor kya Baaji, AS, Naku ko mentor karega? Oh wait, maybe he will now mentor Kala πŸ˜† to become the next Don-ess.
It does not make any sense to show Dutta's general exit without a good reason.
Again, wrt MR's movie plans, if and when that happens, all the best to him...but I feel, the channel and the PH are likely to find a new face for the character of Dutta, however idiotic that sounds...I will be out of watching the show when that happens....dont want to become insane like Naku. Oh wait...maybe they can paint hairy guy's face black and pit him against Naku...role reversal...whatever 😑
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystal29

@bold : Rosa, This is what I am trying to understand from this morning. Can you imagine how boring the episodes will be with Dutta missing and Nakku insane? πŸ˜• How are they going to take the story further. Nana Saheb searching for Dutta and handling his business? Maybe Baaji will play a role, his love story etc. BUT still there will not be any intense element in there without Dutta around. So yeah they will bring back Dutta for sure...But maybe not MR😭 So it is as good as no Dutta for us.

@blue : I agree! I even know who the certain people are😈

@In bold: The prospect itself is a snooze fest.
If the news of MR himself wanting to leave is true and they are so desperate to continue with the show...isnt it better they do a simple honest replacement of the actor playing the character? This Dutta goes missing is silly and the show will die a natural death. They can instead send Dutta for a business trip and get him back with a new face.
This open ended exit is simply keeping false hopes alive of MR's return and after trying every trick in the book to hold up trps then maybe try and get MR to save a already dead show.
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@In bold: The prospect itself is a snooze fest.
If the news of MR himself wanting to leave is true and they are so desperate to continue with the show...isnt it better they do a simple honest replacement of the actor playing the character? This Dutta goes missing is silly and the show will die a natural death. They can instead send Dutta for a business trip and get him back with a new face.
This open ended exit is simply keeping false hopes alive of MR's return and after trying every trick in the book to hold up trps then maybe try and get MR to save a already dead show.

Perfectly put! I still dont believe MR is leaving till he himself or the PH confirms it.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Ksh....yes, the publicity factor is also there! Tomorrow is 24th March....they have been deliberately drawing our attention towards it. I realized a few hours back that there's a match between India and Australia tomorrow...so may be that's why...! Somebody's spreading rumors at MR's expense(and our's too) and the channel encouraging it, i think for publicity's sake! As for the PH, I think HT and YC have more than once refuted the rumors in no uncertain terms. What else can they possibly do? 
TheRager thumbnail

The show would not survive without MR. Even his detractors know that. And most importantly, the channel has realized that too....cue the Holi performance where the channel was literally boasting of MR/MV chemistry....treating them as the channel's prized possessions. So I still have some hope left...yes!

I hope ur rite Rosa...only thing worrying me is that no one has denied the news of MR's exit this time.
Crystal29 thumbnail

Oh some positivity would help me too...😭 All I want is no replacement for MR and Dutta back in the show...Choti si aasha!πŸ˜’
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am still trying to digest the fact that so many things happened in a SINGLE episode.... whoa πŸ˜²
EDIT: But still i would like to remain positive.....😊
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago