Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 62)

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Joined: 27 July 2005
Posts: 13635

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Baaji needs to get back to his feet ASAP.

Re: Baaji...I was actually getting Confused today as to the fact that he started 'revolting' and getting all fidgety in that time bomb of a chair rather than all this time that he had otherwise in which he did nothing. Yeah, the situation was such today that it required him to act up, but I guess just seeing him move about in vain against the ropes wasn't helping much, nothing productive could genuinely come out of it...and so I didn't know what to make of it honestly...NOW they decide to show him fighting out? Meh. Now when it doesn't really matter? *snorts*

And you know, I wouldn't have minded Baaji actually relaxing in that chair...even slouching and mocking Kala with his belief that Dutta would come and she would fail...at least that would've reaffirmed his 'faith' at its apex and been one hell of a slap in Kala's face to rile her up even more. But I guess they don't have time to explore other characters in depth like this :shrug:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

droopy_asleep-sourire-pbtghoshmnx12

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117027

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Did Suds actually GRIN for a bit in b/w when Dutta was shouting out that "jaise pandavon ne kauravon ko haraaya tha"???ROFL



Dude what EXPRESSIONS.....*bows down to the greatness of the one and only SUDARSHAN*ROFL


Edited by nureat01 - 22 March 2011 at 10:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-nik_itamnx12BinKuchKahe.naadanmasakalli

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117027

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever



O yeah...def...there will be BLASTS, SMOKE, SHOCKED FACES, SILENCE, PRAYING [ in this exact order too LOL ] etc.......everyone will think Dutta is gone and then.....BAMMMM.......he comes out of the smoke riding on his horsey with his Talwar......EPICNESS at its peak LOL LOL 

 


Eeeeeeeeeeeee! It really can't get more perfect than thatDay Dreaming

*touchwood touchwood touchwooddddddddd*LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-nik_itamnx12

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 1887

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever



O yeah...def...there will be BLASTS, SMOKE, SHOCKED FACES, SILENCE, PRAYING [ in this exact order too LOL ] etc.......everyone will think Dutta is gone and then.....BAMMMM.......he comes out of the smoke riding on his horsey with his Talwar......EPICNESS at its peak LOL LOL 

 


Eeeeeeeeeeeee! It really can't get more perfect than thatDay Dreaming

*touchwood touchwood touchwooddddddddd*LOL


Oh Man, I would kill to see such a scene, I have a feeling we will get to see such a scene, the battle is so Kurukshetra-ish :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-nik_itamnx12AreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 1887

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Baaji needs to get back to his feet ASAP.

Re: Baaji...I was actually getting Confused today as to the fact that he started 'revolting' and getting all fidgety in that time bomb of a chair rather than all this time that he had otherwise in which he did nothing. Yeah, the situation was such today that it required him to act up, but I guess just seeing him move about in vain against the ropes wasn't helping much, nothing productive could genuinely come out of it...and so I didn't know what to make of it honestly...NOW they decide to show him fighting out? Meh. Now when it doesn't really matter? *snorts*

And you know, I wouldn't have minded Baaji actually relaxing in that chair...even slouching and mocking Kala with his belief that Dutta would come and she would fail...at least that would've reaffirmed his 'faith' at its apex and been one hell of a slap in Kala's face to rile her up even more. But I guess they don't have time to explore other characters in depth like this :shrug:

More than the current situation, I think they messed his character up post the Kala reveal. They should have shown him escape with Naku and join Dutta. Kishore was enough to take care of AS and company. I think the story would have had much more meat than what it had, if that had happened. Ah - I will just let bygones be bygones.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-mnx12

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117027

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
LOL all the characters are kinda on standby right now, guys.....this is Kala v/s Dutta centerstage.....so I didn't really have much expectations other than trite dialogues from everyone else.....lol.....but chalo let's see who survives this drama in the end.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-mnx12MelodiousDreamsnaadanmasakalli

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 1887

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL all the characters are kinda on standby right now, guys.....this is Kala v/s Dutta centerstage.....so I didn't really have much expectations other than trite dialogues from everyone else.....lol.....but chalo let's see who survives this drama in the end.


Yes exactly, killing or making Dutta disappear does not do anything to the rest of the characters here, it just keeps them in limbo, which is so lame. Kala disappearing is a much more dhasoo twist IMO...anyway...I will send positive vibes, till the Titanic hits the iceberg, till then I will steer the ship away LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-nik_itamnx12AreYaar

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Joined: 07 October 2009
Posts: 1130

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep


More than the current situation, I think they messed his character up post the Kala reveal. They should have shown him escape with Naku and join Dutta. Kishore was enough to take care of AS and company. I think the story would have had much more meat than what it had, if that had happened. Ah - I will just let bygones be bygones.Ouch

@ Bold...

I am actually happy that he DIDN'T escape with Nakku......that would have been kinda odd for various reasons.....firstly if Baaji would have been with Dutta then DN would have had to rush back home to save the family along with Baaji because Baaji is a man of actions and not much thought unlike Dutta who is a man of words and is VERY thoughtful.......that would have also prevented the "understanding each other better" phase that DN went through in the jungle.....also since Dutta CANNOT kill Kala with his own hands he wouldn't have been able to do much at PN had they all returned back to PN.....and not to forget what Baaji accomplished with his AMAZING MOCKING and SARCASTIC TAUNTS nobody else could have been able to deliver that...not Kishore or AS......so I am actually liking the current scenario very much.....lot of things came as a pleasant surprise on this journey and as Anu said things are panning out well with the battle site too in terms of surroundings.....lets just hope they can make each and every episode memorable from here on as they have in the past Smile

**EDIT: I think the "UNDERSTANDING and HEALING phase" was the MOST IMPORTANT out of all other things because Dutta needed to get that emotional strength from Nakku and digest the "DHOKA" of his OWN sister....being with Baaji would have kinda prevented all this mental preparing that was MUCH needed for Dutta. 



Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 22 March 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.ziksdroopy_asleepmnx12Pooja_219AreYaar

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: NiharikaMishra   Replies: 1165   Views: 96143

NiharikaMishra 1165 96143 13 July 2011 at 10:29am by -Carrie-
All Discussion on MYNM here || 2 Latest promos Pg 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 307   Views: 24276

Dew-drop 307 24276 17 December 2010 at 8:13am by Goodd
LTL Daily Epi Discussion Thread #1|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: minuu   Replies: 1153   Views: 53628

minuu 1153 53628 01 September 2010 at 2:21pm by zeekaytg
*ROMENTIC & CUTE SCENES THREAD*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Pari_Angle   Replies: 93   Views: 22944

Pari_Angle 93 22944 30 July 2010 at 1:12am by .Ashleydevlin.
LTL Chit Chat Corner#1>>New Thread Link Pg 126

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 1187   Views: 36591

iwantitall 1187 36591 28 April 2010 at 2:02pm by -Ritz-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index