Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 27)

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

i think now Dutta will get hold of Suds n they'l all go to Kala. D asks to release the family otherwise he wil kill Suds.. n just like wat she did with Seema.. she will do the same to Suds.. she wont care abt him.. LOL imagine Suds reaction if K says to go ahead and kill him.. she doesn't care..LOL

oh, today they finally showed the two Kale's..betrayers!! AngryLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crystal29

And those BGs are scared of Dutta as it is. Blind or not. One another thing that confused me was Suds saying that Dutta is blind and BGs going along with him. Didn't Nakku tell the BGs that Dutta can see now?Confused Is that a blooper or I am missing something?

The epi was intense and high on drama today. Dutta getting ready for battle and everything. Only one written promo for this and nothing elseOuch

Exactly Crystal! Blooper that the BGs are now suddenly the lions of the jungle that Dutta is the king of? Even from the precap, it was pretty evident that Dutta is going to band bajao Suds, maybe take him hostage and negotiate with her to release the others...Kala being Kala will not care and then Suds will realize that he has indeed become a lota. Then what? he sides with Dutta, and how will Kala win? To me the only plausible outcome, is Kala going missing for a few days and back with a vengeance to avenge the insult. THAT is what makes sense to me.
Oh and what about Seema? What about Kishore and Baaji - they will just stand and take all the crap is it?
The next big track to me would be Kala joining forces with another one of Dutta's villains and taking him on full blast again, till then they can drag on the family reunion at least till the world cup is done. Its harakiri to even think of bringing in a new character when cricket is full on and the public in love with MR - Oh God, please make this an April Fools Joke.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltl-Roopa-AbhiAniCrystal29sub_rosaPooja_219-bharti-rpmenonkabeeraspeakingImmaculateDreamkhushixAreYaar

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
I've just about managed to read the previous posts Shocked so much gloom and doom and weird statements. Thanks Sara (Saraw) for the info about MR, and totally agree with everyone who says that Colours is going to go down the drain. I haven't been watching LTL, investing my time and thought to this forum, to then find myself not seeing MR play Dutta again. But I'll continue to watch it and stay on the fence about whether the article is true. Little difficult to be positive because I now realise I am a paka addict LOL. Oh dear *bites bottom lip*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAniPooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*ImmaculateDream

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Finally watched the epi today.....it was actually a good epi I have to say.....

Kala's random "throne" on a rickety platform in the middle of nowhere.....so Kala.....although I still don't get how her location suddenly changed to this random middle of the jungle place but whatever.

Best bits in the epi were obviously the Dutta bits.....MR was so SO fab as always....to see that GAZE after so many days *sigh*Day Dreaming.....that IN COMMAND Dutta....and each emotion expressed....anger at Nakku that she broke her promise......but steeling himself again for the battle ahead.....liked the bit when Mahadev reminds him that Nakku did it all for his love.....and that her hard work won't go to waste....his eyes WILL come back......and they did :-)

The moment in which his eyesight comes back....the slight smile for a bit as he is FINALLY able to focus and the blur clears away....and he sees his family first thing.....but then that transition as he sees their haalat and what Kala's done to them.....the anger and just sheer EMOTION in his eyes....just amazing.

The end had him so sombre and ready for battle.....but what an awesome sight he made.....the precap was hilarious with Suds's "Duttaaaaaaaaa"ROFL.....SUCH bad acting.....only this guy is capable ofLOL.....but LOVEDDDD the moment when Dutta points the sword through his gun......that deadly look......LOL Suds toh gayaaaaaaLOL

Whatever happens in the future.....the epi was exciting and tomorrow looks even more exciting.....intrigued to watch it :-)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219kabeeraspeakingkhushix

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Anu even I thought it was real abrupt the way Kala changed settings seeing as we were all expecting for there to be a clash at PN. Yeah 2moro will be exciting but there's an element of darr naa? We thought the clash would be exciting, it still is, but then all this news has sort of fizzled that spark out Ouch. So I'm guessing there will be a sightful reunion in front of everyone LOL Not ideal circumstances, doubt Dutta will have time on his hands to have a go at Naku for leaving him! Depends on how this 'bomb' track is played out- at the end of the day, there will have to be casualties, the question is, will it be Dutta?

Gosh it was SUCH a happy feeling to actually  see his head lifted up and him looking straight on, rather than have a lowered head posture. After such a long time, the feeling of seeing again but then seeing his family in trouble is such a contrast in emotions right? To think I was harping on about him seeing Naku first thing etc LOL I guess badla ki aag increases in that way. What also struck me was how Dutta said 'meri behen' has held them captive....I mean that revelation to simple folk like Mahadev must be shocking. Also emphasised that it's his own sibling out to destroy him...powerful line.

I think we didn't get a full on direct gazing Dutta today, but tomorrow will make up for it.

Edited by neets_ltl - 21 March 2011 at 4:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

And then the scene that followed where Dutta's eyesight emerged, was extremely overwhelming personally. For 2 reasons: firstly Dutta's eyesight FINALLY returned and then seeing MR portray Dutta. I was a little teary eyed. That tinge of a smile and happiness that he could see his family and then the realisation that they were captive and the smile disappeared, was just moving. As Mahadev came in focus for Dutta, it seemed as if Dutta almost gave a 'look what she's done to them' expression to him- sadness. Then the anger evident, his dialogues were just INTENSE STUFF. I got this feeling of fear of what will happen next. At the same time, I was thinking, I cannot see another man play Dutta. I cannot. I know I'm been senty about it, but I can't. That scene just confirmed my belief.  WORD, Neets....word....I just finished watching the epi too and I have to say I loved the scene when his eyesight came back and MR just showed for the millionth time why he is SO brilliant and how NO ONE else can play Dutta.....he OWNS Dutta in every way imaginable.....seriously those INTENSE emotions on his face as he is able to see at last and the anger, the emotional intensity as he's vows revenge on Kala....simply brilliant.....only MR has that kind of charisma.

His prep for the battle was intense too. What struck me was that Dutta's face gave NOTHING away. I would like to know what exactly was running through his mind at that point. He just took the talwar and said 'chalna chahiye.' The mental toll must be a lot. Was just real emotional seeing his eyes back. So true.....he was very sombre by the end....his face a stoic mask in a sense almost having cleared away all emotion from his mind to just focus on the battle ahead.....once again, MR was brilliant....totally got that feel of an epic warrior going to battle.

So looks like the spoiler's bomb part seems to be correct. What ensues 2moro remains to be seen. Yeah one part's turned out right so far but not the PN part of the spoiler....lol....let's see..... we have to wait and watch but today's epi was deffo really good.....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.ziksneets_ltlAbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-Pooja_219kabeeraspeakingkhushix

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Just watched today's episode....I don't think the article holds any truth whatsoever Wacko and that Kavita Yadav chick....she probably got in trouble for the writing the march 24th date last week so just to play along and make the article sounds more "credible" she came up with this junk today......Wacko Dead

Preety has given a nice insight about the shloks and their meanings that were being sung today....so going by her post and what I saw....this all just seems mere hocus-pocus to garner TRPs/ publicity whatever they are trying to achieve....quite pathetic strategy though Ermm

The dialogues of good winning over evil.....Baaji and Kishore's dialogues to Kala.......I mean if Dutta is being killed or vanished in thin air by this week then the writers / CV's wouldn't have conveyed all the good vs.evil hype verbally today.......

Also the little "stage" that Kala has set up and was sitting on reminded me of the Holika incident with praladh.....it is very much possible that it might be Kala that might become the victim of the blast.......and it would be nice if Suds and Seema can just sit in her godi so they can do down with her LOL LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.AbhiAni-Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

Anu even I thought it was real abrupt the way Kala changed settings seeing as we were all expecting for there to be a clash at PN. Yeah 2moro will be exciting but there's an element of darr naa? We thought the clash would be exciting, it still is, but then all this news has sort of fizzled that spark out Ouch. So I'm guessing there will be a sightful reunion in front of everyone LOL Not ideal circumstances, doubt Dutta will have time on his hands to have a go at Naku for leaving him! Depends on how this 'bomb' track is played out- at the end of the day, there will have to be casualties, the question is, will it be Dutta? LOL I've been through such an emotional rollercoaster today for LTL.....in the morning all pissed off about the news.....then joke about it for the rest of the day and now having watched the epi.....somehow the spark actually RETURNED for meLOL.....funny, haan?LOL

DN ka sightful reunion toh I don't know.....in the middle of the battle it would be tough to manage but let's see.....like you said, no one can predict the casualties of this bomb blast clearly......everything depends on that.....but for today I can't help but Day Dreaming over warrior Dutta
LOL

Gosh it was SUCH a happy feeling to actually  see his head lifted up and him looking straight on, rather than have a lowered head posture. I knowwwwwwww! Seriously I just felt SO good seeing that FOCUS in his eyes again.....the way he lifted his head and looked up.....dil ko thandak mil gayi sach meinLOL.......After such a long time, the feeling of seeing again but then seeing his family in trouble is such a contrast in emotions right? To think I was harping on about him seeing Naku first thing etc LOL I guess badla ki aag increases in that way. Yeah definitely.....they've made this moment all about how revenge and rescuing his family is topmost on Dutta's mind.....I would have loved for him to see Nakku first too but this is also fine......badle ke aag deffo increases this way....matlab even more intense and angsty DuttaDay DreamingLOL

What also struck me was how Dutta said 'meri behen' has held them captive....I mean that revelation to simple folk like Mahadev must be shocking. Also emphasised that it's his own sibling out to destroy him...powerful line. Yeah deffo that was a brilliant moment too......the way he said it.....the anguish and then anger in his voice.....seriously MR was in TOP FORM in this epi....every emotion on point and so wonderfully expressed!

I think we didn't get a full on direct gazing Dutta today, but tomorrow will make up for it. LOL arey this is pretty direct yaar.....chalega.....all he really needs is a HAIRCUT now and we'll all be happyLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlkabeeraspeaking

Go to top