Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 129)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
@Param: LOL yeah I did get that bit.....I capped more than a 100 pictures.....so you can imagine....haha.....every moment in the epi felt epic that way....SO many wow moments....went overboard capturing all I couldLOL

Continuing on with my picspamminess.....lol

Talk about FLAIR

Loved his expressions in this bit:

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamsBinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeakingKhushix29

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
The gun tussle! LOLL.....ahh I'll cherish this....haha

And Pooja's, this one's for you :-)

And a dhamakedaar end.....the last cap of Kala was WOW

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25-sourire--Roopa-AbhiAnineets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamsBinKuchKahe.kabeeraspeakingKhushix29

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
So, the POWER of the scene as you mentioned......WORD about that......that's what it literally came down to....Dutta acknowledging Kala's POWER and Kala underestimating Dutta's POWER .....brilliant how the tables turned in a split second LOL  

Anu/Fatty...I am using some of your Avis...hope you guys don't mind....I felt bad for Suds today so I am going to spare him and his besti aivs but they WILL be back LOL LOL

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 24 March 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltlPooja_219kabeeraspeakingAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neets_ltl

....there's always a question of morals- does Dutta have the right to kill Kala- purely on an ethical basis...

You are questioning morals NOW Neets? Kala toh phir deserves it (not that I want her to die)....but what about those countless other murders he have done. On ethical basis did Dutta have the right to kill anyone of them? Honestly speaking, seeing Dutta kill anyone, even those BGs he killed during his blind phase, bothers me. I was traumatized for a couple days or so when Dutta BURNED a man alive in that fight scene post FR. I would question all those murders before I raise a question of ethics about killing Kala. Kala killed his father...locked his family up for days and tried to KILL them too. Yes, AS doesn't have the right to pass out judgments and sazaas for Kala like that nor does Dutta have the right to kill her....but are they not...is Dutta not justified in his actions this time around?

Waise I'm sure he won't be able to pull the trigger..

Originally posted by nureat01

As for the precap.....MR/Dutta's bit seems sweet but MV is like MEGA BLANK.....what is WRONG with her?Confused  Is she seriously ill or something?

I told you na...there's something WRONG with her. She seems fazed out. And cmonnn am I the only one who didn't like the colour of her lipstick she's wearing in the precap?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-neets_ltl

-sourire- Goldie
-sourire-
-sourire-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Originally posted by nureat01

As for the precap.....MR/Dutta's bit seems sweet but MV is like MEGA BLANK.....what is WRONG with her?Confused  Is she seriously ill or something?

I told you na...there's something WRONG with her. She seems fazed out. And cmonnn am I the only one who didn't like the colour of her lipstick she's wearing in the precap?

O no you are not.... I agree with you......I was just telling Anu how weird that color looks on her....doesn't go well with her fair complexion at all......but I think the whole idea of putting a lipstick is just...blah  

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 24 March 2011 at 10:16pm
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@Param: Oh sure, feel free to use.....I didn't get around to posting them in the creations gallery cuz I intended to make some sigs and stuff too and post sab kuch togetherLOL

Originally posted by incandescence

You are questioning morals NOW Neets? Kala toh phir deserves it (not that I want her to die)....but what about those countless other murders he have done. On ethical basis did Dutta have the right to kill anyone of them? Honestly speaking, seeing Dutta kill anyone, even those BGs he killed during his blind phase, bothers me. I was traumatized for a couple days or so when Dutta BURNED a man alive in that fight scene post FR. I would question all those murders before I raise a question of ethics about killing Kala. Kala killed his father...locked his family up for days and tried to KILL them too. Yes, AS doesn't have the right to pass out judgments and sazaas for Kala like that nor does Dutta have the right to kill her....but are they not...is Dutta not justified in his actions this time around?

LOL really?? And I toh thought it was so cool how he udaaoed those BGs even while BLINDLOL

It's characterization....I don't dwell so deeply on the ethics and morals of these.....they are all SITUATION based....

And yes, Dutta won't be able to kill Kala.....we all knew this and have felt this whenever the topic of a final Kala-Dutta confrontation came up.....because he still isn't able to kill his APNE.....his own sister.....he can't be cold-blooded like THAT also......his cold streak of passing out judgement doesn't manage to extend that far......I do think he would have killed Suds in a heartbeat if that dumb Leela hadn't stopped himLOL

And no, it's not just you.....I really dislike MV's lipstick in the precap too but then overall also her face looks puffy like she's ill.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Kala had these interesting tears shining in her eyes a bit too in that bit when Dutta is speaking of what a khudgarz beti she became who captured her own mother.....a lot of interesting nuances in that PN scene.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-neets_ltlmozart66Pooja_219

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
[email protected] Kala's headshake at Suds when he's laying the entire blame on her for bhadkaoing him.....haha....so subtly and classily done by AGClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-mozart66Pooja_219MelodiousDreams

Go to top