Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 127)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Bushy_92

OMG...even u won't watch the SR Shocked..so only me and u vouching for some CONVO?? Shocked..i think we should be alert and shield ourselves after tomorrow's epi.....LOLLOL
Aw ya full circle....we so much love every aspect of this show...Embarrassed

LOL oh I'll watch itLOL.....It's not the end of the world to me.....but I'm not going to get all pissed off if it doesn't happen also......I love their emotional convosDay Dreaming

last time it was dutta who expressed himself.. what an amazing revelation it was.. from day one of him meeting nakku, whatever he felt for her was expressed so beautifully..
and this time i so want nakku to speak up.. she has never expressed her feelings in so many words to dutta..yes i would love to see some emotional convo...Smile

@In bold: Same here...thats another wish CVs need to fulfill. Till now the pace has been ok...not draggy and neither at breakneck speed. I hope they dont rush thru the SR sequence.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

I have a theory too about how Dutta more or less had an inkling of all that was going on, Kala's nature, Suds' greediness, even Ganpat's, but he overlooked and ignored it in the hope that it wouldn't become a problem that he would need to address and then deal with openly because of what those relationships meant to him...one his elder sister whom at least he had always respected and loved, another his sister's husband, and yet another his wife's father...the way they have executed this whole thing, the way Dutta has dealt with it...I feel like he always knew it deep down somewhere but ussne khud 'nazar andaaz' kiya...

Ooooh I love this theory.....gives a whole new dimension to interpreting his expressions.....and it very much is possible.

*sigh* Again I'm feeling sad......what will I watch with this kind of ardent fascination ever againConfused.....I feel old and jaded watching the rest of the crap on TV even in passing.....nothing else is worth itConfused

Today was the first epi since the spoilers have been doing the rounds that GENUINELY appeared to be laying base for him to exit.....before this yes there were some bits that were rushed but never the way like things felt today.....like some ppl mentioned earlier in the thread, if we weren't aware of the TB articles etc, any average viewer would wonder if the show was ending given the way all the loose ends are being tied and resolved so quicklyLOL

If these are indeed the last few MR epis......I hope tomorrow's DN scene is good......MV looks like some light has been snuffed out inside herConfused......MR is in top form while Nakku has become static again.....and MV's expressions aren't helping.....if she's ill at this time, it really is quite unfortunate given that these are the last few DN scenesConfused

I had hoped for a DuJi convo too.....but doesn't seem like we may get that at this point either......everything still revolves around Dutta but it's logistics that are being taken care of more at this point rather than drawing out the convos b/w long lost loved ones.

Edited by nureat01 - 24 March 2011 at 7:10pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire-MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingincandescenceBinKuchKahe.khushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Regarding the precap, I dont think they will show DN SR so quickly tommorow. I think tommorow they will wrap up the entire Kala thingy, and make a base for SR, and then maybe postpone the SR to Monday after the weekend, so that everyone waits in anticipation the entire weekend LOL! I think maybe they are planning to finish off all the "serious" dialogues and conversations between Tasha regarding what happened till that day, and then start off SR in a totally romantic mood Embarrassed. And not only that, there has been a trend on TV for a long time now, to promote the SR of lead couples through promos, etc., especially when the couple comes together after lots of trial and tribulation Tongue. Its supposed to be a BIG thing, which NEEDS a promo atleast LOL, so whats even better than airing a good promo over the weekend Wink!

If MR is leaving soon next week, why exactly would they feel the need to promote anything?? Even an SR?LOLLOL.......Colors already seems to have washed hands off of LTL.....or atleast the MR version of LTL.....maybe they'll promote the new guy's entry.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Nimmi.neets_ltl*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingkhushix

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
@Anu: Thats right...even I dont think they will promote the SR. They promoted the Tasha reunion anyway. SR mil jayega woh bhi bahut hain...I wasnt even expecting that. Also Colors will start promoting LTL earnestly once MR is out just to prove a point.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-sub_rosaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Also Colors will start promoting LTL earnestly once MR is out just to prove a point.

LOL yeah I guess they will.....and it's going to be quite the comedy fest to watch THAT guy being promoted......how much can one even give LTL after this.....a month max? Nothing left.

I don't know if I'm overthinking but already the life seems to have been sucked out of MV......and it will for Nakku as a character too once MR/Dutta "disappears"......He brought out a spark in MV that seems to now be getting snuffed out with him leavingConfused

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25niki11-sourire-neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingkhushixTheRager

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
SUPERLATIVE is too small a word for this guy...

There was an amazing bit too where Suds was pleading at Dutta's knee and MR's fist was in the frame...love how he had it flexed, SO fantastically nuanced! Clap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltl-sourire--Roopa-sub_rosaPooja_219-Azy-MelodiousDreamsincandescenceBinKuchKahe.khushixAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Amaaaaaazing caps, Fatty......look at that tear on his cheek.....seriously the kind of NUANCED acting that MR brings to the table.....I don't think I've ever seen anywhere elseClap

-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingincandescencekhushix

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Anyways, so I'm kinda still hung up on yesterday's epi.....lol......just finished capping a gigantic amount of caps on it so indulge me whilst I share some of my fav. moments again with AMAZING transitions happening.

Loved this bit.....the way Kala first raises her eyebrows at Dutta jodoing haath....lol....and then her skeptical bemusement as she wags a finger at himLOL

-sourire--Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219MelodiousDreamskabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.khushix

Go to top