Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 119)

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

For most viewers tuning into the show they would think something is up...like my mom was asking today if the show is ending soon. LOL! So as a knowledgeable viewer who has the benefit of reading TC and TB gossip tommorow is the perfect day to imagine the show has ended with Tasha SR. I guess all wishes have been granted by CVs...only open questions are BH and DP's letter which we can ignore.

LOL  same here.. my mom too asked me whether it is ending..
i can't even think of how the next week will be.."sigh"   tomorrow's precap should tell us..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosaPooja_219TheRager

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

So I had this random thought....maybe this week is the "PROVE THEMSELVES" week for the PH to the Colors channel since SO much action, drama of all sorts happened......I wouldn't say the week was "rushed" but EACH and EVERY episode was one of it's kind......I mean the TRP's will skyrocket by the end of week......and then next week when he goes "missing" and the TRP's dip....Colors will realize the grave mistake they made....Evil Smile LOL 
@Bold :WordThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-sourire-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

Very well pointed out....This move by Cvs show How much each character means to them...I Feel CVs kept themselves almost unaffected by offscreen politics...! ANd even now If it appears they have rushed through the entire Kala-Dutta confrontation then it can be due to  pressure from Colors...!
I am glad about the Fact they never for once played with or undermine Dutta's character..(Colors might have tried doing it). They Have always been convinced with what they were doing...and it shows In the way they have treated LTL right from the start. LTL had such  a strong concept and it was put across beautifully and realistically.

Kudos to all those who have worked day and night to Make LTL such a treat for viewers.Clap

Totally agree....they have never once undermined these main characters despite a few hiccups here and there....you can TELL how much these characters mean to them and the love with which they've written them, nurtured them over the course of the story.....that is why LTL has been a beautiful journey for all of us.....Most other shows and their writers don't put in that kind of sincerity, heart and soul into staying TRUE to their characters over a long period of time.....LTL has managed that rare feat despite all kinds of pressures.....kudos to the entire teamClapClapClap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

silkroutekomal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAninik_itasub_rosaPooja_219*dewdrop~pearl*incandescencekabeeraspeakingBinKuchKahe.Khushix29

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Originally posted by kshreya2002

For most viewers tuning into the show they would think something is up...like my mom was asking today if the show is ending soon. LOL! So as a knowledgeable viewer who has the benefit of reading TC and TB gossip tommorow is the perfect day to imagine the show has ended with Tasha SR. I guess all wishes have been granted by CVs...only open questions are BH and DP's letter which we can ignore.

LOL  same here.. my mom too asked me whether it is ending..
i can't even think of how the next week will be.."sigh"   tomorrow's precap should tell us..

Yeah...now its only a matter of days before Dutta goes missing. I am not up for watching it. They can do as they please with their show. Hopefully after this I'll be cured of my LTL obsession and can move on with life.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnisub_rosa*dewdrop~pearl*BinKuchKahe.

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvPremeer4ever

So I had this random thought....maybe this week is the "PROVE THEMSELVES" week for the PH to the Colors channel since SO much action, drama of all sorts happened......I wouldn't say the week was "rushed" but EACH and EVERY episode was one of it's kind......I mean the TRP's will skyrocket by the end of week......and then next week when he goes "missing" and the TRP's dip....Colors will realize the grave mistake they made....Evil Smile LOL 

WORD.....but I don't know if the Colors ppl have the BRAINS to realize their grave mistakeLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni-sourire-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I guess they might show this "nana saheb" in tomorrow's precap....OR they could just repeat this same precap tomorrow to keep the entire audience hanging in anticpation over the weekendLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniSanely_InsaneKhushix29

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Dutta in his brown pathani..and Nakku in her green and yellow shaded saree...Big smile
and maybe PN wasis only pushed them into the SR decorated room coz they both weren't in "that" mood....LOL

No chamkeele clothes vis a vis "tu meri zindagi" and all? LOL.....Still in Pathanis wala mood, haan?.....then I doubt SR hogi.....pathaani wearing Dutta is usually sombreLOL....to get in the mood toh he has to wear chamkeele kurteLOL

Green and yellow shaded sari?? Aww Nakku's back in her old PN waali saris then I guessLOL
No no...chamkee ke kurte are taking rest in his cupboard....LOL...
Ya i doubt it too....maybe they will spend the whole night talking....some emotional stuff which will be a treat to watch....Embarrassed
But i won't keep my expectations high....LOL
Ya Nakku back in her PN waasi avatar..and Dutta back to hsi usual self...sombre state...LOL
Sab kuch waisa hi hai jaise pehle tha....LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 24 March 2011 at 10:38am

niki11AbhiAniPooja_219AreYaar

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I guess they might show this "nana saheb" in tomorrow's precap....OR they could just repeat this same precap tomorrow to keep the entire audience hanging in anticpation over the weekendLOL
BOLD: there are more chances for the second option...LOL

AbhiAniPooja_219Khushix29AreYaar

Go to top