Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 (Page 116)

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Joined: 24 December 2008
Posts: 4144

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Originally posted by Crystal29

Originally posted by rpmenon

Originally posted by Crystal29

Ok...Why do I feel like crying when I hear about Tasha in the precap....AwwwDay Dreaming...My Tasha! I will miss themHugCry

Good for us,Crys.OUR LTL ends tomorrow with that scene.Just like a beautiful movie ends.
We will miss them,but we will get our TaSha,and we can wind up in our heart,we dont need to take up and continue the crap they are going to show us.They think they are smart,well,we are smarter!



Yes, Radhika. I keep telling myself that LTL will end with the day MR quits. My heart is just heavy with the thought that how much we were waiting for these 2 to be together and happy for at least few months....Other problems could have come, but they would still be together...But now..Pal bhar ki kushi and again they get separated forever types...and Naku goes mad...Is this depressing or what!Cry

Anyway not to spoil anyone's fun...We get Tasha romance tomorrow....Excited about thatDancing

Thats why i keep saying that we should tune off from the show,starting tomorrow.Just end the story in our mind tomorrow,but I know we will still be tempted to read the further story,but just consider the rest of the story as a bad fiction written by a very bad writer (u-know-who).I feel as if LTL's end is near.Max 2 months,if they dont call MR back.

Yes,we will surely miss this wonderful couple. Cry

Totally agree with you both! 

Btw, MR was Fantastic tonight...like always! I'm sure that he'll make it really big somedayStar

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAni-Roopa-nik_itaPooja_219-Azy-rpmenonkabeeraspeakingTheRager

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Joined: 03 February 2006
Posts: 1511

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon




Thats why i keep saying that we should tune off from the show,starting tomorrow.Just end the story in our mind tomorrow,but I know we will still be tempted to read the further story,but just consider the rest of the story as a bad fiction written by a very bad writer (u-know-who).I feel as if LTL's end is near.Max 2 months,if they dont call MR back.

Yes,we will surely miss this wonderful couple. Cry

Yeah me too...WIll read updates for maybe 2 weeks to see if he comes back...after that I am sure I will not even have the interest anymore to know what is happening!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Roopa-Pooja_219sub_rosarpmenon

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 68401

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Originally posted by Crystal29

Originally posted by rpmenon

Originally posted by Crystal29

Ok...Why do I feel like crying when I hear about Tasha in the precap....AwwwDay Dreaming...My Tasha! I will miss themHugCry

Good for us,Crys.OUR LTL ends tomorrow with that scene.Just like a beautiful movie ends.
We will miss them,but we will get our TaSha,and we can wind up in our heart,we dont need to take up and continue the crap they are going to show us.They think they are smart,well,we are smarter!



Yes, Radhika. I keep telling myself that LTL will end with the day MR quits. My heart is just heavy with the thought that how much we were waiting for these 2 to be together and happy for at least few months....Other problems could have come, but they would still be together...But now..Pal bhar ki kushi and again they get separated forever types...and Naku goes mad...Is this depressing or what!Cry

Anyway not to spoil anyone's fun...We get Tasha romance tomorrow....Excited about thatDancing

Thats why i keep saying that we should tune off from the show,starting tomorrow.Just end the story in our mind tomorrow,but I know we will still be tempted to read the further story,but just consider the rest of the story as a bad fiction written by a very bad writer (u-know-who).I feel as if LTL's end is near.Max 2 months,if they dont call MR back.

Yes,we will surely miss this wonderful couple. Cry
 
For most viewers tuning into the show they would think something is up...like my mom was asking today if the show is ending soon. LOL! So as a knowledgeable viewer who has the benefit of reading TC and TB gossip tommorow is the perfect day to imagine the show has ended with Tasha SR. I guess all wishes have been granted by CVs...only open questions are BH and DP's letter which we can ignore.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-Roopa-nik_itaCrystal29sub_rosaPooja_219-Azy-fuzzyfacerpmenonkabeeraspeaking

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 68401

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Abt the epi...it was pretty good...absorbing drama. MR and AG were fantastic. I liked Jaineeraj too in the episode.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25neets_ltlAbhiAni-Roopa-nik_itasub_rosakabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Joined: 28 March 2006
Posts: 117420

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Oh ya..seema is dead...not to forget...LOL
Ya everything is done..now they can end the show...on a happy note rather than showing some leap...LOL
Ya i was like W*F...SR.Shocked.that too the very next day after rona dhona and Kala ko bahar nikalna...ConfusedLOL
But anyways they wanted to show SR of MR as Dutta with Nakku....to fulfill everyone's wish....maybe they got scared that nobody wud se their SR if D is replaced.....Tongue..so jaldi jaldi..SR dikhao aur viewers ko khush kardo...LOL
I am sure i am gonna leave this show after MR leaves....i don't want any leap..or N getting pregnant and D going missing and N going bonkers....i mean loose her mental stability ...looks like a merry go round...WackoLOL


Yeah I'm trying to picture how Dutta is going to instantly get into the mood so quickly after all this drama.....but oh wellLOL......ab logon ki itni demand hai toh kya keh sakte hain.......hope there's some nice convos of some sort b/w DN too before they jump into "action" directlyLOL

Honestly there is nothing else left for MR now in this show anyways......I think some ppl were upset right about how they hadn't shown "real" romance b/w DN yet with MR as Dutta.....chalo woh bhi ho gaya......like maggi instant 2 minute noodles....now everyone can live happily ever afterLOL

Actually this SR business will make it even easier for me to quit the show now....LOL.....sab kuch toh khatam kar rahe hain yeh log.....what will they sustain the show on now? A pregnant/mad Nakku talking to her unborn child and having endless FBs of MR version of Dutta? Ummm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25AbhiAni-Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219-Azy-fuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeakingSanely_InsaneKhushix29

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Joined: 21 February 2007
Posts: 2487

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I think we should be thankful to CV's for those who were screaming like end the show if if MR exits, so that we can have a happy ending note and people with creative ideas can watch it further...c they have given an option alsoWinkOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25sub_rosafuzzyfacerpmenon-Azy-TheRager

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Joined: 10 November 2006
Posts: 8253

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Bass MR ke rehte huay Baaji ka LS dekhne ko nahin mila Unhappy LOL Wish even that gets fulfilled 

You know,they missed out on a beautiful DuJi reunion,and then an emotional DN reunion where he could see.What they showed,was just so bland that it took away all the excitement out of it all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnisub_rosafuzzyface*dewdrop~pearl*kabeeraspeaking

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Joined: 04 October 2004
Posts: 68401

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiAni

I think we should be thankful to CV's for those who were screaming like end the show if if MR exits, so that we can have a happy ending note and people with creative ideas can watch it further...c they have given an option alsoWinkOuch
 
Yeah...they have even give us an exit option. After tmrw watch at ur own risk. Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni-Azy-rpmenon

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Mishal Raheja Appreciation Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: NiharikaMishra   Replies: 1165   Views: 96627

NiharikaMishra 1165 96627 13 July 2011 at 10:29am by -Carrie-
All Discussion on MYNM here || 2 Latest promos Pg 37

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 307   Views: 24396

Dew-drop 307 24396 17 December 2010 at 8:13am by Goodd
LTL Daily Epi Discussion Thread #1|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: minuu   Replies: 1153   Views: 53953

minuu 1153 53953 01 September 2010 at 2:21pm by zeekaytg
*ROMENTIC & CUTE SCENES THREAD*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Pari_Angle   Replies: 93   Views: 23068

Pari_Angle 93 23068 30 July 2010 at 1:12am by .Ashleydevlin.
LTL Chit Chat Corner#1>>New Thread Link Pg 126

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 1187   Views: 36953

iwantitall 1187 36953 28 April 2010 at 2:02pm by -Ritz-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index