Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 102

Posted: 13 years ago
So, the POWER of the scene as you mentioned......WORD about that......that's what it literally came down to....Dutta acknowledging Kala's POWER and Kala underestimating Dutta's POWER .....brilliant how the tables turned in a split second πŸ˜†  

Anu/Fatty...I am using some of your Avis...hope you guys don't mind....I felt bad for Suds today so I am going to spare him and his besti aivs but they WILL be back πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
Originally posted by neets_ltl

....there's always a question of morals- does Dutta have the right to kill Kala- purely on an ethical basis...

You are questioning morals NOW Neets? Kala toh phir deserves it (not that I want her to die)....but what about those countless other murders he have done. On ethical basis did Dutta have the right to kill anyone of them? Honestly speaking, seeing Dutta kill anyone, even those BGs he killed during his blind phase, bothers me. I was traumatized for a couple days or so when Dutta BURNED a man alive in that fight scene post FR. I would question all those murders before I raise a question of ethics about killing Kala. Kala killed his father...locked his family up for days and tried to KILL them too. Yes, AS doesn't have the right to pass out judgments and sazaas for Kala like that nor does Dutta have the right to kill her....but are they not...is Dutta not justified in his actions this time around?

Waise I'm sure he won't be able to pull the trigger..

Originally posted by nureat01

As for the precap.....MR/Dutta's bit seems sweet but MV is like MEGA BLANK.....what is WRONG with her?πŸ˜•  Is she seriously ill or something?

I told you na...there's something WRONG with her. She seems fazed out. And cmonnn am I the only one who didn't like the colour of her lipstick she's wearing in the precap?

Originally posted by incandescence

I told you na...there's something WRONG with her. She seems fazed out. And cmonnn am I the only one who didn't like the colour of her lipstick she's wearing in the precap?

O no you are not.... I agree with you......I was just telling Anu how weird that color looks on her....doesn't go well with her fair complexion at all......but I think the whole idea of putting a lipstick is just...blah  
@Param: Oh sure, feel free to use.....I didn't get around to posting them in the creations gallery cuz I intended to make some sigs and stuff too and post sab kuch togetherπŸ˜†

Originally posted by incandescence

You are questioning morals NOW Neets? Kala toh phir deserves it (not that I want her to die)....but what about those countless other murders he have done. On ethical basis did Dutta have the right to kill anyone of them? Honestly speaking, seeing Dutta kill anyone, even those BGs he killed during his blind phase, bothers me. I was traumatized for a couple days or so when Dutta BURNED a man alive in that fight scene post FR. I would question all those murders before I raise a question of ethics about killing Kala. Kala killed his father...locked his family up for days and tried to KILL them too. Yes, AS doesn't have the right to pass out judgments and sazaas for Kala like that nor does Dutta have the right to kill her....but are they not...is Dutta not justified in his actions this time around?

LOL really?? And I toh thought it was so cool how he udaaoed those BGs even while BLINDπŸ˜†

It's characterization....I don't dwell so deeply on the ethics and morals of these.....they are all SITUATION based....

And yes, Dutta won't be able to kill Kala.....we all knew this and have felt this whenever the topic of a final Kala-Dutta confrontation came up.....because he still isn't able to kill his APNE.....his own sister.....he can't be cold-blooded like THAT also......his cold streak of passing out judgement doesn't manage to extend that far......I do think he would have killed Suds in a heartbeat if that dumb Leela hadn't stopped himπŸ˜†

And no, it's not just you.....I really dislike MV's lipstick in the precap too but then overall also her face looks puffy like she's ill.
Kala had these interesting tears shining in her eyes a bit too in that bit when Dutta is speaking of what a khudgarz beti she became who captured her own mother.....a lot of interesting nuances in that PN scene.
LOL@ Kala's headshake at Suds when he's laying the entire blame on her for bhadkaoing him.....haha....so subtly and classily done by AGπŸ‘

Hi,

since there is lot of discussion going on about yesterday's precap,...am sure it was someoneelse's idea of decorating the room....

i know i have gone crazy..

because baji is injured, AS not her age to do such decoπŸ˜‰, Leela and kishore have drowned in their problem....and Roops/Madhu...usually unmarried people are not allowed (as i know)

So the one i think it is seema😲 who has decorated the room thinking that kala would kill nakku and she can take nakku' place in D's life and so she did all these *****😑😑😑  before leaving with kala to jungle

Edited by AbhiAni - 13 years ago
Finally watched the episode...been in training all day!
First off, take a bow Ladies of the EDT - awesome analysis for everything...Gosh I am gonna miss this....post that dreaded day!
Secondly, Mr Mishal Raheja, take a bow, you rocked the episode today, fair and square!
His expressions scene after scene were just superlative, brilliant.
If all the sisters, I actually liked Roops the best today, her dialog was awesome...and I didnt like Madhu saying Dad, she tries very hard to be London returned, but it just does not work.
Naku was in some kind of Lala Land it seemed like today, she looked very lost :(
I am still disappointed with Baaji's lack of involvement, but nothing can be done, I think it was probably just a script/writing issue at that juncture.
It all seemed too good to be true, and the spoiler does seem true now...to me it appears as though Kala will join Nana Saheb and he will teach her the nuances of becoming Tai Saheb...sucks as it seems...its probable.

Chalo...basking in the Indian victory...will see ya all tomorrow..
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Finally watched the episode...been in training all day!
First off, take a bow Ladies of the EDT - awesome analysis for everything...Gosh I am gonna miss this....post that dreaded day!
Secondly, Mr Mishal Raheja, take a bow, you rocked the episode today, fair and square!
His expressions scene after scene were just superlative, brilliant.
If all the sisters, I actually liked Roops the best today, her dialog was awesome...
Fatty is going to be very happy about this πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and I didnt like Madhu saying Dad, she tries very hard to be London returned, but it just does not work.
LOL.......with Madhu they need to send her back to LONDON to Neet πŸ˜†  to get some traning in speaking the bare minimum of the British accent πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..... after listening to her "Dead" dialogue which is suppose to be DAD....I was so dead  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† In Kishore's style...... it was simply Tauheen of the British accent if that is what she was trying to achieve πŸ˜† 

Naku was in some kind of Lala Land it seemed like today, she looked very lost :(
I am still disappointed with Baaji's lack of involvement, but nothing can be done, I think it was probably just a script/writing issue at that juncture. 

I think at this point the CV's are trying their level best to just tie in the major loose ends before Mishal departs....providing the circumstances and the situation what we are getting is more than satisfactory in terms of closure.......but IF there was more time then I am sure they would have definitely dwelled on TaSha's journey more along with DuJi's friendship...O well *sigh*

It all seemed too good to be true, and the spoiler does seem true now...to me it appears as though Kala will join Nana Saheb and he will teach her the nuances of becoming Tai Saheb...sucks as it seems...its probable.

Chalo...basking in the Indian victory...will see ya all tomorrow..
Originally posted by AbhiAni

since there is lot of discussion going on about yesterday's precap,...am sure it was someoneelse's idea of decorating the room....

Yes, I meant the decorating part in terms of some staff member doing the decorations not a character of the show.....but again since so much has happened this week maybe they didn't get time to prepare for the decorations and stuff not that DN's room needs any....DN's room becomes, I guess "pretty", just by their presence there πŸ˜†