Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 101

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There is such a POWER in this bit.....I can't describe it....but it's the kind of screen charisma that just leaves you glued to the screen

And the baazi paltoes in a split second....LOL

I LOVE Dutta's expressions in this bit......so confident as if like "yeh toh hona hi tha".....lol.....and Kala's like ready to cry there only....haha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
It's such a toss up as to who you can say is better in these bits especially.....SUPERBBBBBBBB transitions on both MR/AG's faces....EACH emotion conveyed so PERFECTLY

AreYaar thumbnail
And Kala starts to crack.....the frustration on her face....lol

I think this was around "paanch" in the countdown.....lol....an almost crazed look in Dutta's eyes also by that time that I AM capable of this, Kala....lol....and Kala's helpless frustration increases....close to the cracking point

And FINALLY we have the cracking point....lol

BRILLIANT touch by AG in the end the way Kala closes her eyes in defeat for a second.
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

The shifting of base to PN....Kala more composed now.....lol....and just the way MR commanded that scene at the outset.....amazing....this guy's body language is just something else.....the way he was looking at Kala throughout as he portrayed such an array of emotions....but always that sadness....that sheen of tears in his eyes at what she is....how she could do all this and is defiant till the end.....I can't even describe that emotion fully....sadness, a bit of pity, regret that she had to bring their relationships to this, anger, hurt.....a lot there. 

WORDDDDD....
You know I was thinking the fact that he can portray SUCH a wide variety of emotions....express things with like micro-expressions, what kinds of role would he be going for / suitable for in Bollywood....what all directors/ producers will he be working with considering some of these directors have their "favs" and it's becomes challenging for newcomers to make their debut in Bollywood.

Anyways liked how he pulled out the gun and pointed it at Kala.....FABBB expressions by MR-AG in this bit. 
Agreed πŸ˜Š
Love his playfulness with guns and alcohol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....going to miss the "vintage" Dutta is what I think the people call him here on IF πŸ˜†

As for the precap.....MR/Dutta's bit seems sweet but MV is like MEGA BLANK.....what is WRONG with her?πŸ˜•  Is she seriously ill or something?

LOL...the precap scene....the lipstick that Nakku had on was πŸ€”.....and when I saw those flowers on the bed like that and on the table....I was like WHO on earth did this decoration 🀒...... it was so cheesy.......the one done back in Oct I think during their "feeding scene" that "supposedly" Baaji did was so much more sophisticated with candles, flowers etc πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

WORDDDDD....
You know I was thinking the fact that he can portray SUCH a wide variety of emotions....express things with like micro-expressions, what kinds of role would he be going for / suitable for in Bollywood....what all directors/ producers will he be working with considering some of these directors have their "favs" and it's becomes challenging for newcomers to make their debut in Bollywood. Truly he's a genius at that.....a very gifted actor indeed.....I think he'd do well in movies like Udaan, Aamir etc....those kind of roles would give him a lot of scope to display his acting talent.

Agreed πŸ˜Š
Love his playfulness with guns and alcohol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....going to miss the "vintage" Dutta is what I think the people call him here on IF πŸ˜† *sigh* I'm already getting nostalgic.....what an iconic character.....and what MR made him😍

LOL...the precap scene....the lipstick that Nakku had on was πŸ€”.....and when I saw those flowers on the bed like that and on the table....I was like WHO on earth did this decoration 🀒...... it was so cheesy.......the one done back in Oct I think during their "feeding scene" that "supposedly" Baaji did was so much more sophisticated with candles, flowers etc πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Dude, it's best I don't get started on that tacky precap......really not looking forward to this rushed "SR" or whatever tomorrow cuz MV looks totally out of it.....something is wrong with her for sure.....health-wise or depression-wise....pata nahin.....and yes the setting is like total CLICHED SR types.....the Oct "tu zindagi hai" toh was just a different time in their lives *sigh*......they didn't allow build up for this SR thingy tomorrow.....so if an SR does happen, it will be rushed.......

AreYaar thumbnail
Another one of my fav. bits....just look at the RANGE of emotions on their faces.....I love the one where they both turn to look at each other......CHEMISTRY, man.....CHEMISTRYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu...I am little surprised.....neither you or Fatty capped this one moment where they both are looking into each other's eyes....did you guys not like that scene.....this was in yesterday's episode? I thought it was just a WOW moment...the staring and glare in their eyes πŸ˜† 

** EDIT: Okay....WOW....I take back my words....you just posted the caps...oops...sorry πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

This is it....just LOOK at them...what a scene πŸ‘
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Reunion hugs!

DuJiiiiiiiiiiiii

AreYaar thumbnail
@Param: LOL yeah I did get that bit.....I capped more than a 100 pictures.....so you can imagine....haha.....every moment in the epi felt epic that way....SO many wow moments....went overboard capturing all I couldπŸ˜†

Continuing on with my picspamminess.....lol

Talk about FLAIR

Loved his expressions in this bit:

AreYaar thumbnail
The gun tussle! LOLL.....ahh I'll cherish this....haha

And Pooja's, this one's for you :-)

And a dhamakedaar end.....the last cap of Kala was WOW