Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 100

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: neets_ltl

Now this is what had me in a dilemma......and I think it was a very difficult situation taking into account the relationships at stake....but this is soap world....I think Suds will backstab Dutta again....he can never change....the way in which he was asking for forgiveness was a W*F moment....after all that, he wanted to look after his family....the forgiving part was cringe worthy.

I think it's kind of unbelievable for me to buy into Suds' plea for forgiveness and change now after all that has happened...I know everyone is allowed a second chance and all that, so maybe it's just me...someone whose done this once, I can forgive them for it and 'move on'...but I will distance myself from that person definitively so as not to make that mistake or let that situation occur again...(maybe Mash will understand what I'm saying better, it's the Daam kind of a thing...once you get a 'thokkar' from something in life, you don't rush back into it or let yourself stay in the same 'bubble' anymore, thinking that it's going to be the same or that you can salvage something...because there's that hurt and pain in your heart associated with that person, and things can just never be the same again, you will always only be compromising with 'mael' in your heart...) Anyways...I think the better thing would have been for them to kick Suds out of the house and get Leela a divorce from him...it would have been the best option actually...Suds being spared life, they can show that much 'daya' for the respect of him being Leela's husband...but as a human being and employee of Dutta's, he deserved some retribution and not just easy acceptance back in...will he backstab Dutta again? Definitely if they want the track to go that way.

The minute Dutta vanishes, she'll be on Naku's case again....penduluming starts all over again...I'm going to watch LTL even is MR leaves...I've come this far, I'm not one to swtich off...

@bold: Good luck, Neets...you're brave! πŸ˜† I can sit through even Seema-Nakku FRAAANDSHIP scenes knowing that MR will be at the end of them πŸ˜† But if he's not there, there is no 'direction' towards which to face or wait for...and I will truly feel lost too. Will definitely be reading up on what's happening in the show and where they are taking the story time to time...maybe I will even laugh at it and what they are doing πŸ˜† And if MR comes back, I will start watching again...but then again if the storyline has died out by that time, I won't watch even for him. From the past two/three episodes anyways, I've started getting a sense of 'closure' already...it's seeming easier and easier now that they're tying everything up.

Fatty, this episode, more than anything else had raised questions about whether Dutta has made the right decision in forgiving Suds. So clearly Kala will get kicked out, but the raises the question as to whether Dutta, AS etc are so stupid that they will let her go? Also I felt a little miffed at AS telling Dutta to do what he wants with Kala, that she has closed her eyes....there's always a question of morals- does Dutta have the right to kill Kala- purely on an ethical basis...you would know what I mean considering you're studying law....so she is willing to have her die at his hands? I know it's Kala, she deserves her comeuppance....but the way she said that....naaa....Naku will probably step in and say a few words....see why this episode is a bit of a brain musher πŸ˜† Oh man I think I've just let my 'dil ki paras' out....you've just got it πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ red - Suds being forgiven and Kala decided to be shot somehow doesnt seem consistent πŸ˜• (though we know Dutta wont do that eventually). I mean, I know Kala has done a bigger sin, but Suds was equally a part of it, he wasnt a small kid to fall for her "behkaava" right? Like how Kala rightly puts it, he has been a "kameena" since birth πŸ˜†. He did the "execution" part of all of Kala's plans. He also gave her ideas from time to time (which btw worked better than Kala's πŸ˜†!). So I dint feel Suds DESERVED that forgivance so quickly.

And I also agree with what you said about AS being "OK" with Dutta KILLING Kala πŸ˜•. I mean, ATLEAST NOW AS should demotivate Dutta to kill anyone, especially his "sister" Kala! Because of the "momentary" anger he can kill her, but will he be able to forgive himself for the rest of his life if he did that? Because at the end of the day, Dutta is a nice guy with a good heart. What about her son, who would lose his mother? Kala is a WITCH, she is the most selfish woman, but there is a difference between Kala and Dutta right? So definitely Dutta will show this difference eventually, and set her free. 

@Neets and Appu: One thing's for sure, Kala will NOT die of course for the purpose of their track and all. The gun pointing was just to end the episode on a high point and get the intensity factor up. And all along, none of us has ever wanted Dutta to get his hands dirty with Kala's (or even Suds) blood...so that's not a comfortable idea to begin with. But the question of AS allowing Dutta to KILL Kala right in front of them all...once again, that is something that DEFINITELY contradicts her 'religious' stances, because one who is really pious will never stand for inflicted death even on a sinner...and I am someone who said that I want to see an 'end' to Kala by means of death or even disappearance from the track as the only possible 'absolvement' for all her wrongdoings. In that, I meant DIVINE retribution, Kala dying as a turn of events or being subjected to karma through situations and fate, not PEOPLE, be it Dutta or Baaji or even AS, doing it KNOWINGLY and not in a pressure situation or something. 

So the question arises...if what AS is allowing is wrong (and it is ethically), WHAT would you guys say is the best way to deal with Kala? What 'judgement' would you pass on her...the very thing that everyone in the episode was shying away from? It's actually a very tough question and decision if you think deeply about it...

Fatty, "hawai chappals"?!?!?! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£..................I wear them at home, so you too πŸ˜²?!?!🀣🀣🀣

And even I dint like the way Suds was forgiven so quickly, that too without any much effort from his side. I somehow dint like the way Leela said that dialogue, it somehow seemed "easy" for her to say πŸ˜•. Her acting was not up-to-the mark I feel. Or maybe Suds could have been shown running to Leela and falling on her feet, upon which she forgives him and asks Bhao also to forgive him. And after all that he did to her and her family, she should have atleast given a "dhasoo" bhashan to him before forgiving him, the way everyone GAVE IT to Kala! And I really hope Leela doesnt accept him back as her husband .

@bold: Yeah definitely, I think that might be it, Appu...Suds' ko they forgave too quickly, without the transitions happening properly and leading into it...it might have made SOME sense even if they had SHOWN a little pointing towards the reasoning behind it, like Dutta vocalizing sardonically that his sister will become a widow if he kills Suds or Leela being shown to have a 'isko toh main sabak sikhaongi' types of face πŸ˜† I guess they didn't show LEELA's motivations behind making that request of Dutta which is the problem...Dutta accepting and the rest of the family, though being shocked, keeping quiet was still understandable without being shown in detail or through dialogues. But of course, they just pulled something inconsistent and rushed like this to retain Suds in the storyline still, I think. If they won't let HIM go, phir toh Kala is definitely not going anywhere too...why they're choosing to keep these 'old' characters in the mix still and how they can help with the future storylines, I dunno and I can't really comprehend or predict either :scratch: :shrug:...because for me, if Dutta is gone, they really have no meaning any longer, and if they send them back to the pursuit over the 'gaddi'...it's going to be a rehash of the whole Dec-March track, which will just be useless repetition.

@red: Oh yeah, hawai chappals are πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† Best to beat someone up with and throw at too...zyada jaeb ka nuksaan nahi hota πŸ˜†

Now I really wonder what Kala would do for a living πŸ€”.

She can be a freelance photographer...after all, getting all kinds of piktures kheenchoed in stalko-fying mode and placing them in people's rooms seems to be her favourite pastime and even torture technique πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

LOL....you heard "Dat"....I thought I heard "Tere Dead ko maarke mereDead bohot pachtaayete".....and I was like how can one "DEAD" kill another "DEAD" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and how did she know that her father killed Kala's father and that Kala killed DP πŸ˜• 

:rolls::rolls::rolls::rolls::rolls:

*DEAD laughing* πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: nureat01

The last scene was dragged in comparison to the first one for sure....and I felt that the end with Dutta talking to Nakku and saying look at this woman who did all this to us.....what was the POINT of that dialogue?? Nakku had NOTHING to say in this epi.....just staring wide mouthed at Kala in that scene too.....what are they doing to MV? I'm eerily reminded of the DP track when Nakku/MV went in the same BLANK mode for a bit. And then again Dutta repeating the same line about AS bolo kaunsi sazaa deni hai......felt odd. 

@bold: Even yesterday and the day before, just for the heck of giving her something to say or do, I think they gave her that Baaji/doctor wala dialogue...they're definitely trying to make her a 'part' of things, but the editing is coming off terribly and the one or two dialogues and mentions she's getting are just weird too...how she would be standing one moment beside AS and one beside Dutta's shoulder πŸ˜• Maybe MV is sick, I dunno...but they can keep her totally quite, and I don't think there's a problem with that...it doesn't seem wrong considering that Nakku doesn't really have much to do at this stage. 

About the repetition of dialogues...I feel like they shot a few different lines/versions...even the 'sazaa' stuff was repeated...it came in the beginning and then the end of the scene again...editing people are at it once more it seems...cutting and pasting in their jarring ways so the flow was off as you said. That bewda editor seems to strike again and again πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: cute2stay

And yay Mahadev, Bhola JI and gang came back. :P πŸ˜† These guys just aren't gonna rest until they see 'their' Bhao in safe hands na? :P πŸ˜† How sweet haijee. :P πŸ˜† I kind of missed these guys. *senti muh* :P πŸ˜† 

High five! πŸ˜† I was like, Haila, they hung around, kya!? πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Wasn't expecting to see them again at all :P

This content was originally posted by: cute2stay

LMAO at the dialogue Roops got! The infamous "jo bhala na samjhe bura na samjhe one" haha That was such a nice surprising touch. πŸ˜† It was like the perfect punch! πŸ˜Ž And even Baaji's "Jaako raakhe saayiyan" wala dialogue. Awesome! πŸ˜Ž

*dhinchak* Someone other than me liked Roops' ka woh wala sarcastic dialogue too! 

Somtimes Baji seems to be the sane one in all of it!

Agree x infinity! I have thought of this at MANY times in the duration of the show...especially that period when the poor guy was hiding everyone's secrets and being plagued by them for help and counselling πŸ˜† He truly is the 'go to' guy in every way, apna Baaji Rao :P 
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: khushix

we won! we won! india won!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ now i can watch d epi!...πŸ˜†

Yay!πŸ₯³Btw next match on Mar 30th...I wonder what gimmick we will have on that day?
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Roopa-

last time it was dutta who expressed himself.. what an amazing revelation it was.. from day one of him meeting nakku, whatever he felt for her was expressed so beautifully..
and this time i so want nakku to speak up.. she has never expressed her feelings in so many words to dutta..yes i would love to see some emotional convo...😊

@In bold: Same here...thats another wish CVs need to fulfill. Till now the pace has been ok...not draggy and neither at breakneck speed. I hope they dont rush thru the SR sequence.
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

I have a theory too about how Dutta more or less had an inkling of all that was going on, Kala's nature, Suds' greediness, even Ganpat's, but he overlooked and ignored it in the hope that it wouldn't become a problem that he would need to address and then deal with openly because of what those relationships meant to him...one his elder sister whom at least he had always respected and loved, another his sister's husband, and yet another his wife's father...the way they have executed this whole thing, the way Dutta has dealt with it...I feel like he always knew it deep down somewhere but ussne khud 'nazar andaaz' kiya...

Ooooh I love this theory.....gives a whole new dimension to interpreting his expressions.....and it very much is possible.

*sigh* Again I'm feeling sad......what will I watch with this kind of ardent fascination ever againπŸ˜•.....I feel old and jaded watching the rest of the crap on TV even in passing.....nothing else is worth itπŸ˜•

Today was the first epi since the spoilers have been doing the rounds that GENUINELY appeared to be laying base for him to exit.....before this yes there were some bits that were rushed but never the way like things felt today.....like some ppl mentioned earlier in the thread, if we weren't aware of the TB articles etc, any average viewer would wonder if the show was ending given the way all the loose ends are being tied and resolved so quicklyπŸ˜†

If these are indeed the last few MR epis......I hope tomorrow's DN scene is good......MV looks like some light has been snuffed out inside herπŸ˜•......MR is in top form while Nakku has become static again.....and MV's expressions aren't helping.....if she's ill at this time, it really is quite unfortunate given that these are the last few DN scenesπŸ˜•

I had hoped for a DuJi convo too.....but doesn't seem like we may get that at this point either......everything still revolves around Dutta but it's logistics that are being taken care of more at this point rather than drawing out the convos b/w long lost loved ones.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Regarding the precap, I dont think they will show DN SR so quickly tommorow. I think tommorow they will wrap up the entire Kala thingy, and make a base for SR, and then maybe postpone the SR to Monday after the weekend, so that everyone waits in anticipation the entire weekend πŸ˜†! I think maybe they are planning to finish off all the "serious" dialogues and conversations between Tasha regarding what happened till that day, and then start off SR in a totally romantic mood 😳. And not only that, there has been a trend on TV for a long time now, to promote the SR of lead couples through promos, etc., especially when the couple comes together after lots of trial and tribulation πŸ˜›. Its supposed to be a BIG thing, which NEEDS a promo atleast πŸ˜†, so whats even better than airing a good promo over the weekend πŸ˜‰!

If MR is leaving soon next week, why exactly would they feel the need to promote anything?? Even an SR?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.......Colors already seems to have washed hands off of LTL.....or atleast the MR version of LTL.....maybe they'll promote the new guy's entry.
TheRager thumbnail
@Anu: Thats right...even I dont think they will promote the SR. They promoted the Tasha reunion anyway. SR mil jayega woh bhi bahut hain...I wasnt even expecting that. Also Colors will start promoting LTL earnestly once MR is out just to prove a point.
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Also Colors will start promoting LTL earnestly once MR is out just to prove a point.

LOL yeah I guess they will.....and it's going to be quite the comedy fest to watch THAT guy being promoted......how much can one even give LTL after this.....a month max? Nothing left.

I don't know if I'm overthinking but already the life seems to have been sucked out of MV......and it will for Nakku as a character too once MR/Dutta "disappears"......He brought out a spark in MV that seems to now be getting snuffed out with him leavingπŸ˜•
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SUPERLATIVE is too small a word for this guy...

There was an amazing bit too where Suds was pleading at Dutta's knee and MR's fist was in the frame...love how he had it flexed, SO fantastically nuanced! πŸ‘

AreYaar thumbnail
Amaaaaaazing caps, Fatty......look at that tear on his cheek.....seriously the kind of NUANCED acting that MR brings to the table.....I don't think I've ever seen anywhere elseπŸ‘

AreYaar thumbnail
Anyways, so I'm kinda still hung up on yesterday's epi.....lol......just finished capping a gigantic amount of caps on it so indulge me whilst I share some of my fav. moments again with AMAZING transitions happening.

Loved this bit.....the way Kala first raises her eyebrows at Dutta jodoing haath....lol....and then her skeptical bemusement as she wags a finger at himπŸ˜†