Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes Aparna, that is the puzzle of the day - was Dutta right to give Suds 1 more chance? If going by the article, Dutta does disappear, surely that will provide Suds the opportunity to go back to what he is best at? Perhaps he himself will have a hand in his disappearance. There is much more to Suds than meets the eye I think. At the end of it all, we can sum up Suds character: when the situation is grim, he is quick to change colours and hops onto the 'good' boat. Otherwise, only yesterday, he fired a bullet directed at Dutta....anyway Suds is a coward that is for sure.
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Ooo Ooo Param I have had 2 hours of sleep last night due to coursework 

which is why I need to sleep well tonight. Thanks dude! Totally agree with you about the head jerking by Leela and them lot 🀣that was so random, like delayed reactions and stuff!

No worries....I am in the same boat....this whole week has been just  πŸ˜” but I am travelling on the weekend so should be bit of a relief πŸ˜†
WORD about the way Dutta raised his hands, great description there! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Suds...yesss....I think I'm trying to understand purely from a do or die situation why he would be truly sorry...the way in which he was asking for it was tooo much to bear....but in the end it was genuine enough to make you think that perhaps he wants to turn over a new leaf. Then again, his prescence in PN is not good. Seema prime example of what can happen πŸ˜† Yeah it's understandable why you would feel sorry dude, which is why I think we as humans with jaazbat can relate to ullu people like Suds as well right? πŸ˜† 

Regarding Suds.....it remains to be seen if he is truly sorry for what he did or is he going to be a girgit and show his true colors later on.......but just at that moment when I was watching him, I just felt sorry for the dude 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Interesting episode. Lot's of final tie ins with all the characters. Lot's of perspectives from various characters brought into full circle. Just some interesting ways to tie things up, that I wouldn't have thought of while imagining how this would take place for sure. πŸ‘πŸΌ

The first thing I liked was the way MR/AG enacted the continuation of yesterday's scene. Especially the way Dutta just spreads his arms, and in a fed up way just tells Kala to shoot. Awww :( I really felt for Dutta in that moment. Even Kala too, the way she is trying to keep it together, but you know that she is about to loose it. Loved the "goli bhi tera saath nahin de rahi" touch. πŸ‘ 

What I loved also, was how Dutta emphasized the fact that Kala was all alone. Continuation from when AS also tells Kala that she is all alone. I NEEDED to see that! So really really glad the creatives put in that bit. Especially with the be painde ke lotte BG's also coming back to Dutta's side. πŸ˜† That was also needed I think. And yay Mahadev, Bhola JI and gang came back. :P πŸ˜† These guys just aren't gonna rest until they see 'their' Bhao in safe hands na? :P πŸ˜† How sweet haijee. :P πŸ˜† I kind of missed these guys. *senti muh* :P πŸ˜† 

Anyways, it was just nice to see that whole everyone supporting Dutta vs. Kala being left alone in the end situation. Exactly what I was hoping for too, so really glad we got to see that. πŸ‘πŸΌ

LMAO at the dialogue Roops got! The infamous "jo bhala na samjhe bura na samjhe one" haha That was such a nice surprising touch. πŸ˜† It was like the perfect punch! πŸ˜Ž And even Baaji's "Jaako raakhe saayiyan" wala dialogue. Awesome! πŸ˜Ž

And then after that how they cut to PN... it was nice to see the PN setting again. That main hall central always up for huge dhamaka and drama of some sort. πŸ˜† Only this time apna Suds bichara couldn't do his usual shifty eyes while enjoying the moment thing. :P πŸ˜† Uski khud hi shaamat ayi hui hai abhi toh. πŸ˜ˆ

I think it was a good call that they did all this at PN in the end. After all, this was a family problem more than anything else. And it should only involve the family members at the end of the day. This wasn't like Dutta's usual enemy fights where an open setting would be required. It was a family matter and so it should be dealt with. 

That whole Dutta not ratting out on Kala in front of the villagers was SUCH an interesting touch! I really liked how Dutta also wanted to keep this between the family only. A very intelligent, mature, respectful, and compassionate decision by Dutta there. I know we keep repeating this...but what an evolution it's been for Dutta's character na? Would we ever have imagined Dutta to take such balanced decisions like this? If this Kala incident had happened at an earlier phase in Dutta's life, we definitely would have seen him loose it completely. Take out his gun on the spot and start roaring like crazy. πŸ˜† This time he heard everything, took everyone's perspective, then only at the end...when he really felt helpless and unable to think of anything else did he finally take out his gun. What a change! And really genius on the creatives part to put this touch in to SHOW that evolution in Dutta's character to us! πŸ‘

I also liked how all the characters were included into this conclusion point. Like everyone got their due somehow. Even Madhu remembered her dad finally. πŸ˜† Though yeah, that 'dad' bit was REALLY jarring. *shudders at the memory*. This girl had a really weird way of saying 'dad'...πŸ˜•. 

REALLY liked how the shaadi perspective was brought in too. πŸ‘πŸΌBoth Leela-Suds and Kishore-Kala's respective marriages. Again, a nice touch to bring this into perspective at this point. I liked Kishore's dialogue. And also Kala's dialogue about Suds' being a kameena since forever. :P 🀣 Well, someone had to say it. :P 

From Dutta's perspective it was totally understandable that he would forgive Suds for his sister. LOVED the way MR enacted that part too..that responding to Leela as if he knew what was coming almost. So genius. πŸ‘ And LOVED Baaji's reaction to that too. πŸ˜† I think Baaji pretty much reacted the way any one of us would be feeling towards Suds being forgiven. But I will never understand Leela. Why in the heck would she herself want to live with a looser like Suds is beyond me.  On one hand she blames Kala for using her sisters and all that, and then she forgives Suds for doing the very same thing? Didn't he also use his relationships, his wife for his greedy/selfish reasons? How can you possibly continue living with such a man? Weirdness.  

So, what I really found interesting in this episode too was Kala. Like Neets mentioned already, how she was just reacting to everyone else, waiting for things to happen. We haven't really seen Kala like this before ever. She has always made plans...been the cause of all the action. So it was a change to see her at the receiving end for once. Nothing was in her control anymore. Her fate was dependent on her entire family for once. She was still Kala with her taunts and stuff of course. πŸ˜† But I found that this time her taunts also were more defensive in a way. Instead of offensive. Usually Kala is a master at finding exactly what triggers her opponent and really 'attacking' them verbally with that. This time her taunts were more defensive I felt. Like the shaadi bit, and the bit where she jumps at Madhu defensively reminding her that "your dad was the one who killed my dad". Very interesting side to Kala too. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Finally the precap...felt kind of sudden/random to me. Though the DN scene looks amazingly sweet as always. Kind of weird of the family members though, to decorate their room and all in a situation like this. They've just gone through something so drastic...you need time to adjust to 'normalcy' again. How can you go about doing stuff like decorating rooms and all at a time like this!?? πŸ˜• I would like it if DN talk and share stuff more than anything else in that scene tomorrow. πŸ˜ 
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

The epi had a lot of powerful moments mainly thanks to MR, AG and the dialogues like Fatty pointed out flow was definitely an issue......

I agree with Param's point about how the villagers returning with their naarebaazi changed the tone of the scene from that almost one on one that Kala-Dutta were having.....but then they wanted to show the whole funda of how ppl instantly respect and venerate Dutta so much.....more randomly hilarious was the BGs chanting for forgiveness......rofl

It would be repetitive to say it and hard to pinpoint every moment in the epi but there were just too many WOW moments acting-wise to count.....in the first scene where Dutta tells her that everything has left her saath and the defiant way in which Kala keeps pressing the trigger in a futile manner with those tears in her eyes.

The shifting of base to PN....Kala more composed now.....lol....and just the way MR commanded that scene at the outset.....amazing....this guy's body language is just something else.....the way he was looking at Kala throughout as he portrayed such an array of emotions....but always that sadness....that sheen of tears in his eyes at what she is....how she could do all this and is defiant till the end.....I can't even describe that emotion fully....sadness, a bit of pity, regret that she had to bring their relationships to this, anger, hurt.....a lot there.

Then there's Kala on the other end....defiant, proud, smug till the end.....just the way we like her....lol....loved all the dialogues in this bit like everyone pointed out.

Suds is such a weasel.....anyone who can fall for that kind of "prayishchit" act.....I have no words.....deffo rushed writing and the only really contrived part of the epi....Leela is a dumbass too for this......liked Baaji's W*F expression when Leela agreed and even Dutta agreed cuz of Leela.....lol

The last scene was dragged in comparison to the first one for sure....and I felt that the end with Dutta talking to Nakku and saying look at this woman who did all this to us.....what was the POINT of that dialogue?? Nakku had NOTHING to say in this epi.....just staring wide mouthed at Kala in that scene too.....what are they doing to MV? I'm eerily reminded of the DP track when Nakku/MV went in the same BLANK mode for a bit. And then again Dutta repeating the same line about AS bolo kaunsi sazaa deni hai......felt odd.

Anyways liked how he pulled out the gun and pointed it at Kala.....FABBB expressions by MR-AG in this bit.

As for the precap.....MR/Dutta's bit seems sweet but MV is like MEGA BLANK.....what is WRONG with her?πŸ˜•  Is she seriously ill or something?

@ blue - Ya, Dutta was actually mouthing stuff which she was "dying" to hear since ages, and today he was saying all that "with his eyesight back" and she is just standing and listening as if he is saying some "regular" stuff πŸ˜•.

@ red - Ya even I thought so. Even I was wondering what was Dutta's purpose of saying that dialogue to Nakku πŸ˜•, I thought maybe he was asking her for Kala's punishment, the way he asked AS the same thing. But no, he again went back to AS and asked her the SAME thing a second time πŸ˜•. Nakku's expression to Dutta's dialogue was as though "main kya bolegi saab" πŸ˜†. This was the real situation which required THAT dialogue of hers πŸ˜†. Then maybe Dutta might have re-considered his question and thought to himself  "oh ya, ACTUALLY yeh kya bolegi?!" πŸ˜†.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

The epi had a lot of powerful moments mainly thanks to MR, AG and the dialogues like Fatty pointed out flow was definitely an issue......

I agree with Param's point about how the villagers returning with their naarebaazi changed the tone of the scene from that almost one on one that Kala-Dutta were having.....but then they wanted to show the whole funda of how ppl instantly respect and venerate Dutta so much.....more randomly hilarious was the BGs chanting for forgiveness......rofl πŸ˜† WORD: I mean seriously, the way these BGs change, I hope Dutta isn't considering taking them on board. It was just too much.....

It would be repetitive to say it and hard to pinpoint every moment in the epi but there were just too many WOW moments acting-wise to count.....in the first scene where Dutta tells her that everything has left her saath and the defiant way in which Kala keeps pressing the trigger in a futile manner with those tears in her eyes.

The shifting of base to PN....Kala more composed now.....lol....and just the way MR commanded that scene at the outset.....amazing....this guy's body language is just something else.....the way he was looking at Kala throughout as he portrayed such an array of emotions....but always that sadness....that sheen of tears in his eyes at what she is....how she could do all this and is defiant till the end.....I can't even describe that emotion fully....sadness, a bit of pity, regret that she had to bring their relationships to this, anger, hurt.....a lot there. WORD, just a lot going in his head at that moment, he actually referred to her as an 'aurat' which shows how he has actually lost that elderly sister status he had of her....to him, she's just like any other woman....and saying 'aurat' gives off stranger vibes tooo....

Then there's Kala on the other end....defiant, proud, smug till the end.....just the way we like her....lol....loved all the dialogues in this bit like everyone pointed out. Oh yes absolutely! She had a reply for everything and nothing was stopping her from taunting them. She was having dig after dig at all of them....

Suds is such a weasel.....anyone who can fall for that kind of "prayishchit" act.....I have no words.....deffo rushed writing and the only really contrived part of the epi....Leela is a dumbass too for this......liked Baaji's W*F expression when Leela agreed and even Dutta agreed cuz of Leela.....lol πŸ˜† Somtimes Baji seems to be the sane one in all of it!

The last scene was dragged in comparison to the first one for sure....and I felt that the end with Dutta talking to Nakku and saying look at this woman who did all this to us.....what was the POINT of that dialogue?? Nakku had NOTHING to say in this epi.....just staring wide mouthed at Kala in that scene too.....what are they doing to MV? I'm eerily reminded of the DP track when Nakku/MV went in the same BLANK mode for a bit. And then again Dutta repeating the same line about AS bolo kaunsi sazaa deni hai......felt odd. What surprised me there was that he finally remembered that Naku was there too lol. Hmmm....yes he addressed Naku and then straight after asked AS. Weird diversion me thinks.

Anyways liked how he pulled out the gun and pointed it at Kala.....FABBB expressions by MR-AG in this bit.

As for the precap.....MR/Dutta's bit seems sweet but MV is like MEGA BLANK.....what is WRONG with her?πŸ˜•  Is she seriously ill or something?

I think they're all knackered. AG looked beautiful but MR had baggy eyes and MV looks drained of energy. Shooting outdoors must have taken its toll.

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rpmenon

You know,they missed out on a beautiful DuJi reunion,and then an emotional DN reunion where he could see.What they showed,was just so bland that it took away all the excitement out of it all.

I totally agree with this, that we didn't get the full potential of the 'sightful' DN/DuJi reunions which we had imagined in our own heads and expected at the culmination/climax of this track. Time has unfolded in such a way though, that we are more like beggars and less like choosers as it stands. With the limitations the whole team was under and the tight schedule, they tried to give us the best they could manage...and all we can do now is make the best of it at this point. The actors still manage to lift it above the technical and editorial glitches, they still make it great...and they are and have been truly the blessing for this show at all times and through every stage. For them, for the characters we've watched and loved for a long time, we're accepting the best case scenario now, which is this kind of a 'send off' or tie-up...it isn't the best possible...but it's the best we could have gotten and the best we're going to get...so we gotta chin up and make the best of it ourselves and end this thing on a positive note, with all our wishes fulfilled to some extent or the other 😊

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

I think we should thank the PH and applaud them for retaining the show's essence in the face of constant pressure from the Channel....and giving a closure(kind of) to the story that we were so ardently following, before giving in😊

And I would thank the channel also for making it easy for me to break off! Coz with MR around, I may have lapped up all the crappy tracks they'll be churning out now😊

Touche πŸ‘πŸΌ I can't agree more with this, especially what you wrote in the last line...I feel like this is the most suitable time now. Many of us who didn't want the show to drag, take a leap, characters to get butchered, etc. etc. back in Jan were already talking about a possible wrap up in 4-5 months...and now we seem to have gotten it in some way...so I feel okay about ending here 😊 Yeah, we'll be immensely sad, we'll miss them all, especially the routine of watching and discussing the episodes which will terribly feel amiss...but then we'll always have the old episodes and a nicely wrapped up story to cherish...no more torture or worrying if you look at it in the other way πŸ˜† And like you said, I would have hated to see MR be a part of a show that was spiraling downwards...now that everything seems to have been 'completed' more or less, it's the best time for him too and I hope that he does so well that he doesn't have to look back at LTL if such an opportunity comes back again to him because the show will have deteriorated in that period of time due to inane dragging and gimmicks...what is happening now is good for all parties involved...we get our cut off and completion, MR gets to pursue his dreams, the channel gets what it wants, and the show goes on however they will choose with new people, new settings, new stories...
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Regarding the precap, I dont think they will show DN SR so quickly tommorow. I think tommorow they will wrap up the entire Kala thingy, and make a base for SR, and then maybe postpone the SR to Monday after the weekend, so that everyone waits in anticipation the entire weekend πŸ˜†! I think maybe they are planning to finish off all the "serious" dialogues and conversations between Tasha regarding what happened till that day, and then start off SR in a totally romantic mood 😳. And not only that, there has been a trend on TV for a long time now, to promote the SR of lead couples through promos, etc., especially when the couple comes together after lots of trial and tribulation πŸ˜›. Its supposed to be a BIG thing, which NEEDS a promo atleast πŸ˜†, so whats even better than airing a good promo over the weekend πŸ˜‰!
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
hey guys loved todays episode i really liked it, although i do feel the sudden advancement to patil niwas was random but yep i can't think of any other way they would have showed it.
the last confrontation scene was way rushed..i enjoyed it but the highlight for me was mishals acting. the editing the lines..everything was very rushed but the way in which mishal and duttas character acted at leelas request of redemption for suddi ..that was the best moment for me. duttas expression ..his reaction even before he she finished her line was fab. it really expressed how much dutta cares for his sister..how well he knows her and the fact that he knew that when the question of leelas relationship to sudds would be raised that would bring out the soft spot in dutta.
totally loved it!!! even though it was rushed it was great ..so i cant help thinking that if it wasn't rushed and under such circumstances then how good would it have been.
anyway precap...again i'm kind of happy to see that they have added on a suhag raat..because..after such a build of a relationship it would have been a bit of an abrupt end to tashas love. although i don't really know if its been used at the right time..i just hope for some nice tasha scenes to close on.

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

That was just a really weird episode.  πŸ˜† I really don't know how to explain it. But this episode is worth discussing so much! Yipee for that! The change in dynamics, surroundings and the dialogues used in the last 6 minutes or so had me well and truly feeling a little weird. Btw, the last few mins were brilliant! What was so good about this episode was that it reflects each and every one of our lives. Why? Family problems and the resulting consequences.Yes  LTL is fiction, and Kala is extreme in terms of the hatred she possesses for Dutta. However, every extended family has problems etc....not everyone gets along, there's a fall out and then there's a period where you have to force yourself to let bygones be bygones and make that step towards reconciliation. That episode gave that whole feeling, especially in PN

Word, Neets! :yeah:I just finished reading back on the thread and Anu was saying during the live update that it seemed like everyone was taking Kala's 'class' gathered in the hall which was honestly the most perfect way to put it! πŸ˜† It gave me the same exact feeling as you...the 'family' one, where there's bitterness, there's problems, there's hurt, but at the end of the day, you're family...people who have lived together for so long, gone through so many things, felt so much about each other and with each other...in hindsight, I like the fact that Kala was brought home, that this was made an issue inside their 'chaar diwaari'...there was an unsaid focus on the dynamics of their relationships, how Dutta didn't quite know what to do as one of you guys said, how he made AS the 'judge' of the household...how everyone else's complaints and barbs started coming in too, a la Roops and Leela...and above all, I think what gave it this feel was the fine balance MR managed between showing his anger at these 'dhokebaaz' people who had been sucking Dutta's own blood, yet there was that 'maryada' (I can't think of a better word πŸ˜†) for relationships...he was utterly pained and hurt at the thought of HOW to deal with them...there was a disappointment there...a personal sadness and grief that this was his family which had come to such a situation and stage...

I have a theory too about how Dutta more or less had an inkling of all that was going on, Kala's nature, Suds' greediness, even Ganpat's, but he overlooked and ignored it in the hope that it wouldn't become a problem that he would need to address and then deal with openly because of what those relationships meant to him...one his elder sister whom at least he had always respected and loved, another his sister's husband, and yet another his wife's father...the way they have executed this whole thing, the way Dutta has dealt with it...I feel like he always knew it deep down somewhere but ussne khud 'nazar andaaz' kiya...
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: make-believe

THIS is what you call being badass...watch and learn from the master, Suds πŸ˜† I loved how Kala stuck to her guns...no regrets, no doubts, no pleading like lotta Suds...there again is the fact that she JUSTIFIES herself, she believes she is right...and she won't back down...what determination! πŸ‘ Even the way she was standing with her arms crossed and giving them all attitude despite being insulted and questioned was so hilarious πŸ˜† *insert idiom about a certain dog's tail here* πŸ˜† The best part was Dutta's reaction to the vitriol in Kala's words...how HURT he was throughout, the pain in his eyes, that tear escaping...how brilliantly, with such immense control and balance did MR portray this? πŸ‘ Unmatched

LOL @ your Hero and Zero summaries πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

WORDDDDD about Kala and her character....and the dialogues

I thoroughly enjoyed the PN confrontation today much more than the jungle scene as I mentioned in my previous post to Neet......besides such sophisticated looks of PN, I love how it serves as an emblem of JUSTICE....we always say those eyes of MR and AG are SO expressive....but O boy the TEARFUL eyes of both conveyed EVEN MORE.....I actually got a bit teary seeing how HURT Dutta was and the way Mishal emoted that.....the WAY he closes his eyes when AS says " Na ye hamari beti hai....na ham iski maa hain".....as if his own pain on having to go through all this wasn't enough and on top of that just imagining how hurt AS must be at her own daughter's deeds and how much it must be hurting her to say all this to her and seeing just how much EVERYONE is insulting a person he has respected, looked up to his entire life......quite a composure maintained by Dutta while going through a inner turmoil of emotions .....brilliant just brilliant β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
Previous
1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 ... 103
Next