Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 98

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Neet, love your post...although I have some different views about few things you mentioned......and like you said THIS episode is def. worth discussing a lot.....it's sure going to be fun tonight talking it out and all πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Which is why I knew this episode was worth it. No problem, post you view and we can have a little discussion! πŸ˜ƒ

EDIT: Post quick because by the time you night owls begin dissecting I usually fall asleep. The last few nights are an exception. Jaldi jaldi!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REALLY random but this whole 'Dutta vanishes' track got me reminiscing about the film 'Bol Radha Bol.' There's this scene where the villagers inc Kader Khan get a letter saying 'Radha kho gayee' πŸ˜† CLASSIC scene in terms of how everyone turns around puzzled, saying 'Radha kho gayee? Radha kho gayee?' Couldn't help but think of Dutta's name being used like that, added with hw pathetic the concept is-'Dutta Bhao kho gaya?' πŸ˜†
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f_raaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭Anyone else has started to feel heavy in the heart? We should all be feeling happy with the SR, but everything seems so rushed now for MR's exit...........I said earlier that I will continue to watch LTL post MR as long as Dutta doesn't die, but now I changed my mind completely.......I think there will be rivers of tears on Mishal's last day as DSP. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
And I also think that Leela and Roops are still bad, no way Leela would forgive Suds so quickly if she was good.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So much...I don't even know where to start...

Hero of the episode: Three way split between MR, AG and the dialogues! :worship: Hell of an impressive job by both of them and then Anil Deshmukh...truly some fantastically written punches by him today!

Zero of the episode: Editing and continuity *throws jootas and hawai chappals at them* πŸ˜†

My favourites lines...

- "Jaako raakhe saiyaan, maar sake na koi."

Oh, Baaji Rao Patil:inlove: ..loveloveloved it...divine way to summarize it all 😊

- "Jo bhala na samjhe, jo bura na samjhe, woh Kalavati ko kya samjhega?" 

Roops got the money shot! πŸ˜† What sarcasm! πŸ˜†...really well done by Neetu Wadhwa as well...I thought the rest of the family was looking rather shamefaced and humiliated that their youngest was insulting the eldest πŸ˜†

- "Yeh insaaf ka natak band kijiye, Aai Saheb." πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Standing ovation wala dialogue by Kala πŸ˜†πŸ‘ Couldn't agree more with her πŸ˜†

- "Main kal bhi Dutta se nafrat karti thi, aaj bhi karti hoon, aur hamesha karti rahoon gi."

THIS is what you call being badass...watch and learn from the master, Suds πŸ˜† I loved how Kala stuck to her guns...no regrets, no doubts, no pleading like lotta Suds...there again is the fact that she JUSTIFIES herself, she believes she is right...and she won't back down...what determination! πŸ‘ Even the way she was standing with her arms crossed and giving them all attitude despite being insulted and questioned was so hilarious πŸ˜† *insert idiom about a certain dog's tail here* πŸ˜† The best part was Dutta's reaction to the vitriol in Kala's words...how HURT he was throughout, the pain in his eyes, that tear escaping...how brilliantly, with such immense control and balance did MR portray this? πŸ‘ Unmatched

- "Tera pati paedaishi kameena tha." 

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

It's so funny how AG can say something like that yet make it sound so classy and hilarious at the same time as it is a slap in the face πŸ˜† Suds ki aaj bhi besti nahi choddi! Sab ke samne! πŸ˜† Wah wah, wah wah...*pleased face* πŸ˜†

- "Aur waise bhi, iss ghar mein apni apni shaadi se khush hai kaun?"

A+ addition πŸ‘πŸ˜† Felt like all the dark, gritty and unsaid family secrets were spilling out in full steam for a moment πŸ₯³πŸ˜† No one like Kala to do the honours πŸ˜†

- Koi kuch nahi keh raha, Kala. Iska matlab sab ek hi cheez chahte hain... *points gun at her forehead* 

Taaliyaan and seetiyan moment # 2! πŸ₯³πŸ˜† (The first one being Suds' besti, I actually really physically clapped at that πŸ˜†) Anuuuu, where are you!? Look what happened, Dutta pointed a gun right at Kala...and that too in the PN hall...this is deja vu! πŸ˜† 

Biggest W*F of the episode - Suds' being forgiven...I call bs! Even Baaji Rao was affronted πŸ˜† What the hell is Leela thinking? πŸ€” (Amazingness from MR in this bit too as he smiles and accepts her 'request'...hats off to this guy...:worship: )...but yeah, Suds getting let off? I am so not on that boat! *jumps off* 😡

Aur Bholaaaaaaaaaaa came back after I thought we'd never see any of them again! πŸ˜† Nice surprise 
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neets_ltl

Which is why I knew this episode was worth it. No problem, post you view and we can have a little discussion! πŸ˜ƒ

EDIT: Post quick because by the time you night owls begin dissecting I usually fall asleep. The last few nights are an exception. Jaldi jaldi!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
REALLY random but this whole 'Dutta vanishes' track got me reminiscing about the film 'Bol Radha Bol.' There's this scene where the villagers inc Kader Khan get a letter saying 'Radha kho gayee' πŸ˜† CLASSIC scene in terms of how everyone turns around puzzled, saying 'Radha kho gayee? Radha kho gayee?' Couldn't help but think of Dutta's name being used like that, added with hw pathetic the concept is-'Dutta Bhao kho gaya?' πŸ˜†

@ blue :- OMG Neets that sounds soo funny 🀣🀣!! DUTTA BHAO "KHO" GAYA! 🀣🀣

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

Hero of the episode: Three way split between MR, AG and the dialogues! :worship: Hell of an impressive job by both of them and then Anil Deshmukh...truly some fantastically written punches by him today!

Zero of the episode: Editing and continuity *throws jootas and hawai chappals at them* πŸ˜†

My favourites lines...

- "Jaako raakhe saiyaan, maar sake na koi." Oh that was a brill dialogue! The way VR delivered it sent a tingling feeling down my spine- happiness for the viewer all over!

Oh, Baaji Rao Patil:inlove: ..loveloveloved it...divine way to summarize it all 😊

Roops got the money shot! πŸ˜† What sarcasm! πŸ˜†...really well done by Neetu Wadhwa as well...I thought the rest of the family was looking rather shamefaced and humiliated that their youngest was insulting the eldest πŸ˜† Even Dutta turned around to look at her, but I thought that the fact Roops said, the way she delivered it was odd. Perhaps because it has been a long time after we have heard them say something of substance. Also that is Kala's line toh uski zubaan sa hi acha lagta ha πŸ˜†

Standing ovation wala dialogue by Kala πŸ˜†πŸ‘ Couldn't agree more with her πŸ˜† word!

- "Main kal bhi Dutta se nafrat karti thi, aaj bhi karti hoon, aur hamesha karti rahoon gi."

THIS is what you call being badass...watch and learn from the master, Suds πŸ˜† I loved how Kala stuck to her guns...no regrets, no doubts, no pleading like lotta Suds...there again is the fact that she JUSTIFIES herself, she believes she is right...and she won't back down...what determination! πŸ‘ Even the way she was standing with her arms crossed and giving them all attitude despite being insulted and questioned was so hilarious πŸ˜† *insert idiom about a certain dog's tail* πŸ˜† The best part was Dutta's reaction to the vitriol in Kala's words...how HURT he was throughout, the pain in his eyes, that tear escaping...how brilliantly, with such immense control and balance did MR portray this? πŸ‘ Unmatched. Oh man Dutta was trying to understand her in some moments, I think he was still to some extent processing what she had done. Basically, he was providing an overall summary of what she did, but somewhere he really didn't want to take up the responsibility of dealing with her maybe? This episode has left me assuming a lot, so many interpretations.

It's so funny how AG can say something like that yet make it sound so classy and hilarious at the same time as it is a slap in the face πŸ˜† Suds ki aaj bhi besti nahi choddi! Sab ke samne! πŸ˜† Wah wah, wah wah...*pleased face* πŸ˜† Defo stole the show that line.

A+ addition πŸ‘πŸ˜† Felt like all the dark, gritty and unsaid family secrets were spilling out in full steam for a moment πŸ₯³πŸ˜† No one like Kala to do the honours πŸ˜† Couldn't have described it better Fatty. An underlying dig at Tasha as well...the fact that she was able to some degree cause a rift in their marriage at one point as well....but defo regarding her own marriage...somehow this is all turning out to be AS's fault- 2 marriages that have flopped big time. I still think AS is weird......I'm waiting for her mumbo-jumbo stuff again....like when is that need for a puja going to come along? The minute Dutta vanishes, she'll be on Naku's case again....penduluming starts all over again....I'm going to watch LTL even is MR leaves...I've come this far, I'm not one to swtich off...

- "Koi kuch nahi keh raha, Kala. Iska matlab sab ek hi cheez chahte hain." *points gun at her forehead* 

Taaliyaan and seetiyan moment # 2! πŸ₯³πŸ˜† (The first one being Suds' besti, I actually really physically clapped at that πŸ˜†) Anuuuu, where are you!? Look what happened, Dutta pointed a gun right at Kala...and that too in the PN hall...this is deja vu! πŸ˜†

Biggest W*F of the episode - Suds' being forgiven...I call bs! Even Baaji Rao was affronted πŸ˜† What the hell is Leela thinking? πŸ€” (Amazingness from MR in this bit too as he smiles and accepts her 'request'...hats off to this guy...:worship: )...but yeah, Suds getting let off? I am so not on that boat! *jumps off* 😡 Now this is what had me in a dilemma......and I think it was a very difficult situation taking into account the relationships at stake....but this is soap world....I think Suds will backstab Dutta again....he can never change....the way in which he was asking for forgiveness was a W*F moment....after all that, he wanted to look after his family....the forgiving part was cringe worthy.

Fatty, this episode, more than anything else had raised questions about whether Dutta has made the right decision in forgiving Suds. So clearly Kala will get kicked out, but the raises the question as to whether Dutta, AS etc are so stupid that they will let her go? Also I felt a little miffed at AS telling Dutta to do what he wants with Kala, that she has closed her eyes....there's always a question of morals- does Dutta have the right to kill Kala- purely on an ethical basis...you would know what I mean considering you're studying law....so she is willing to have her die at his hands? I know it's Kala, she deserves her comeuppance....but the way she said that....naaa....Naku will probably step in and say a few words....see why this episode is a bit of a brain musher πŸ˜† Oh man I think I've just let my 'dil ki paras' out....you've just got it πŸ˜†

Aur Bholaaaaaaaaaaa came back after I thought we'd never see any of them again! πŸ˜† Nice surprise 

This content was originally posted by: make-believe

My favourites lines...

- "Jaako raakhe saiyaan, maar sake na koi."

Roops got the money shot! πŸ˜† What sarcasm! πŸ˜†...really well done by Neetu Wadhwa as well...I thought the rest of the family was looking rather shamefaced and humiliated that their youngest was insulting the eldest πŸ˜†

Standing ovation wala dialogue by Kala πŸ˜†πŸ‘ Couldn't agree more with her πŸ˜†

THIS is what you call being badass...watch and learn from the master, Suds πŸ˜† I loved how Kala stuck to her guns...no regrets, no doubts, no pleading like lotta Suds...there again is the fact that she JUSTIFIES herself, she believes she is right...and she won't back down...what determination! πŸ‘ Even the way she was standing with her arms crossed and giving them all attitude despite being insulted and questioned was so hilarious πŸ˜† *insert idiom about a certain dog's tail here* πŸ˜† The best part was Dutta's reaction to the vitriol in Kala's words...how HURT he was throughout, the pain in his eyes, that tear escaping...how brilliantly, with such immense control and balance did MR portray this? πŸ‘ Unmatched

It's so funny how AG can say something like that yet make it sound so classy and hilarious at the same time as it is a slap in the face πŸ˜† Suds ki aaj bhi besti nahi choddi! Sab ke samne! πŸ˜† Wah wah, wah wah...*pleased face* πŸ˜†

A+ addition πŸ‘πŸ˜† Felt like all the dark, gritty and unsaid family secrets were spilling out in full steam for a moment πŸ₯³πŸ˜† No one like Kala to do the honours πŸ˜†

- Koi kuch nahi keh raha, Kala. Iska matlab sab ek hi cheez chahte hain... *points gun at her forehead* 

Biggest W*F of the episode - Suds' being forgiven...I call bs! Even Baaji Rao was affronted πŸ˜† What the hell is Leela thinking? πŸ€” (Amazingness from MR in this bit too as he smiles and accepts her 'request'...hats off to this guy...:worship: )...but yeah, Suds getting let off? I am so not on that boat! *jumps off* 😡

@ blue - Fatty, "hawai chappals"?!?!?! 🀣🀣🀣..................I wear them at home, so you too 😲?!?!🀣🀣🀣

Loved your post πŸ‘πŸΌ! Agree with you completely!! The entire Dutta-Kala face-off was really good πŸ‘! Both Dutta and Kala in their MIGHTY self! Infact, after Kala loses, I thought she would have some kind of hysterical jumping around and screamings, but she was more silent than expected πŸ˜•. I even thought she might lose her mental balance not being able to accept her defeat, but she still seemed so confident and attitude-filled even after the whole thing πŸ˜†! EVERYONE were taunting her and she was taunting them back πŸ˜†.

And even I dint like the way Suds was forgiven so quickly, that too without any much effort from his side. I somehow dint like the way Leela said that dialogue, it somehow seemed "easy" for her to say πŸ˜•. Her acting was not up-to-the mark I feel. Or maybe Suds could have been shown running to Leela and falling on her feet, upon which she forgives him and asks Bhao also to forgive him. And after all that he did to her and her family, she should have atleast given a "dhasoo" bhashan to him before forgiving him, the way everyone GAVE IT to Kala! And I really hope Leela doesnt accept him back as her husband .

Actually Roop's dialogue should have been "Jo bhala na samjhe, jo bura na samjhe, usse Kalavati kehte hain!" πŸ˜†

And Duttas expressions and pain on his face all the while he was talking to Kala was just πŸ‘! Especially when Kala says,"Main kal bhi Dutta se nafrat karti thi, aaj bhi karti hoon, aur hamesha karti rahoon gi.".....he had such a painful expression .

Now I really wonder what Kala would do for a living πŸ€”.

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL @ jaldi jaldi and night owls πŸ˜† .....nothing major I was pointing to, but here it goes....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: neets_ltl

Madhu's line: Apne mera dat.....instead of Dad 🀣 I mean seriously, this is by no means a way of offending anyone, but how jarring did that sound?! πŸ˜† Kala's gun let her down, giving the opportunity to let everyone open their mouths πŸ˜† Roops out of nowhere managed to say that line : Jo bura na samjhe.....a little weird, too much ishara going on πŸ€” kinda off again....

LOL....you heard "Dat"....I thought I heard "Tere Dead ko maarke mere Dead bohot pachtaayete".....and I was like how can one "DEAD" kill another "DEAD" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and how did she know that her father killed Kala's father and that Kala killed DP πŸ˜• 

LOVED Dutta as the one in control again...oh Kala was well and truly dumbfounded. But clearly, she has no problem in killing Dutta, no Sir. The anger with which she threw the gun away πŸ‘, failure again, almost the expression of her annoyance and anger at everything going down the drain. The way Dutta smiled at hearing Mahadev and the villagers chanting his name was truly endearing. Loved the authority but respect with which he told everyone to calm down. How Dutta like was it though when he told them that the enemy had run away? He would rather deal with his sister by himself, rather than make it a public viewing. Absolutely loved that scene.

Okay....so here when I heard the "Dutta Bhao" naare, I almost thought that the much awaited psychological battle was gonna go down the drain with more interruptions but Dutta managed it well with the apne vs. paraye dialogues and explanations.......and to a certain extent I wasn't fully satisfied with the left over jungle scene.....thought it was alright.....I was expecting pure silence and ONLY DUTTA and KALA having a go at each other....... and then the BG's apologizing was a bit annoying with their weird postures of namaskars πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ......and totally didn't like Madhu's and Roops' quick jerky head motions when the first empty shot got fired and some of their other expressions......they should get some acting tips from Mishal on how to be subtle yet deliver the expressions in a rightly manner πŸ˜† πŸ˜†........agree with you on the Roops saying Kala's tagline......she totally FAILED at delivering the power of those words......the way KALA says it, it's a total WOW moment....and even the hand gesture of hers πŸ€” πŸ˜†

.........BUT that is NOT to say that the scene did not have it's WOW moments.....it sure did.....LOVED Dutta's raised hand gesture though......pure symbol of his restored authority, his strength, his command over people but in a humbled way......LOVED the voice modulation by AG when she says "Jeet ke itna kareeb aake.......mujhe haarna manjoor nahi hai Dutta".......and this is where the scene picked up again for me......the tears in her eyes which btw looked stunning along with her hair, the disbelief of FINALLY having LOST the battle she had been preparing for years....and even then because she is Kalavati, not once did she GIVE UP.......the resentment, continued struggle to somehow fire that bullet.......brilliant stuff and that "dhoom dhoom" tarana was so awesome when the villagers came back πŸ˜†.....Tanaji's smile was nice but Bhola ji toh had this  " Why did I have to come back" look with his head down πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

There's 1 problem I had when deciphering whether Suds was truly sorry. I think I came to the conclusion that at the end of the day, when the second worst thing to death arrives in your life, then yeah, anyone would do what Suds did. It was more in fear of losing everything and facing Dutta's wrath. So engrossed was Sumit Kaul that saliva dropped out of his mouth! πŸ˜†

SO......actually I kinda felt bad for him when he was apologizing for his deeds......like really bad ( I know it sounds weird) ....I think Sumit Kaul did a good job......def. better than his usual "shifty eyes and constipated look".....and the way he was saying "mereko maaf kardo" and the the saliva dropped out of his mouth.....thought it was very natural....just the tone and stuff too.

'Leellluuuuu' πŸ˜†

I thought it was sweet how he called her name out....as if she was his only ray of hope on his path to repentance

**EDIT: OMG.....,just read some previous posts....I am so dead tonight with my thoughts πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....maybe I should re-watch the episode and figure out what went wrong with my dimaag πŸ˜†
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Ooo Ooo Param I have had 2 hours of sleep last night due to coursework which is why I need to sleep well tonight. Thanks dude! Totally agree with you about the head jerking by Leela and them lot 🀣that was so random, like delayed reactions and stuff!

WORD about the way Dutta raised his hands, great description there! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Suds...yesss....I think I'm trying to understand purely from a do or die situation why he would be truly sorry...the way in which he was asking for it was tooo much to bear....but in the end it was genuine enough to make you think that perhaps he wants to turn over a new leaf. Then again, his prescence in PN is not good. Seema prime example of what can happen πŸ˜† Yeah it's understandable why you would feel sorry dude, which is why I think we as humans with jaazbat can relate to ullu people like Suds as well right? πŸ˜†

@ red - Suds being forgiven and Kala decided to be shot somehow doesnt seem consistent πŸ˜• (though we know Dutta wont do that eventually). I mean, I know Kala has done a bigger sin, but Suds was equally a part of it, he wasnt a small kid to fall for her "behkaava" right? Like how Kala rightly puts it, he has been a "kameena" since birth πŸ˜†. He did the "execution" part of all of Kala's plans. He also gave her ideas from time to time (which btw worked better than Kala's πŸ˜†!). So I dint feel Suds DESERVED that forgivance so quickly.

And I also agree with what you said about AS being "OK" with Dutta KILLING Kala πŸ˜•. I mean, ATLEAST NOW AS should demotivate Dutta to kill anyone, especially his "sister" Kala! Because of the "momentary" anger he can kill her, but will he be able to forgive himself for the rest of his life if he did that? Because at the end of the day, Dutta is a nice guy with a good heart. What about her son, who would lose his mother? Kala is a WITCH, she is the most selfish woman, but there is a difference between Kala and Dutta right? So definitely Dutta will show this difference eventually, and set her free.

@ green - Very true, Dutta himself was so vulnerable and dint know WHAT to do with Kala inspite of EVERYTHING she did , that he kept asking AS to make a decision regarding her.

But one thing I have to say about AS, she is definitely a MUCH better mother-in-law compared to many others, like they generally show in other serials. Atleast she is more concerned about her son's happiness, unlike other MILs who carry personal rivalry against their DILs and put their OWN sons in "dharmasankat" not knowing whom to side. And she is less irritating as well, compared to all of them. I think most of the time she tries to be objective, only when her Dutta is hurt or angry, she gets really upset and blames the concerned party.

AreYaar thumbnail
The epi had a lot of powerful moments mainly thanks to MR, AG and the dialogues like Fatty pointed out flow was definitely an issue......

I agree with Param's point about how the villagers returning with their naarebaazi changed the tone of the scene from that almost one on one that Kala-Dutta were having.....but then they wanted to show the whole funda of how ppl instantly respect and venerate Dutta so much.....more randomly hilarious was the BGs chanting for forgiveness......rofl

It would be repetitive to say it and hard to pinpoint every moment in the epi but there were just too many WOW moments acting-wise to count.....in the first scene where Dutta tells her that everything has left her saath and the defiant way in which Kala keeps pressing the trigger in a futile manner with those tears in her eyes.

The shifting of base to PN....Kala more composed now.....lol....and just the way MR commanded that scene at the outset.....amazing....this guy's body language is just something else.....the way he was looking at Kala throughout as he portrayed such an array of emotions....but always that sadness....that sheen of tears in his eyes at what she is....how she could do all this and is defiant till the end.....I can't even describe that emotion fully....sadness, a bit of pity, regret that she had to bring their relationships to this, anger, hurt.....a lot there.

Then there's Kala on the other end....defiant, proud, smug till the end.....just the way we like her....lol....loved all the dialogues in this bit like everyone pointed out.

Suds is such a weasel.....anyone who can fall for that kind of "prayishchit" act.....I have no words.....deffo rushed writing and the only really contrived part of the epi....Leela is a dumbass too for this......liked Baaji's W*F expression when Leela agreed and even Dutta agreed cuz of Leela.....lol

The last scene was dragged in comparison to the first one for sure....and I felt that the end with Dutta talking to Nakku and saying look at this woman who did all this to us.....what was the POINT of that dialogue?? Nakku had NOTHING to say in this epi.....just staring wide mouthed at Kala in that scene too.....what are they doing to MV? I'm eerily reminded of the DP track when Nakku/MV went in the same BLANK mode for a bit. And then again Dutta repeating the same line about AS bolo kaunsi sazaa deni hai......felt odd.

Anyways liked how he pulled out the gun and pointed it at Kala.....FABBB expressions by MR-AG in this bit.

As for the precap.....MR/Dutta's bit seems sweet but MV is like MEGA BLANK.....what is WRONG with her?πŸ˜•  Is she seriously ill or something?