Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 96

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

But thats where I APPLAUD LTL πŸ‘......sometimes tracks might drag, certain tracks might be boring, etc., but NEVER EVER have they messed up with ANYONE'S character sketch, not even Kala's. Even in case of Kala they have shown the built up really well, as to how eventually she decides to kill off Dutta when initially she never had such plans.

And then another aspect I'm soo grateful to LTL for NOT showing is - UNWANTED misunderstandings! Every serial has such tracks where people unnecessarily misunderstand each other, and stretch such tracks for like months! But even in that department, LTL should be appreciated as no one ever misunderstood the other unnecessarily. There was always this MUTUAL TRUST element between the main relationships of LTL (mainly Tasha and Duji), that has always been consistent, and has always been the character of these relationships. Every situation in LTL where there was a POSSIBILITY of misunderstanding (going by the general trend in serials), the characters have always kept up the mutual trust which has always been a strong character of their relationships. Some instances.....

- Dutta being angry with Nakku after FR was justified......
- During Suresh track, Dutta NEVER doubted Nakku......
- Dutta NEVER doubted Nakku-Baaji of having an affair, even when the circumstance seemed that way that lot of people had feared it might happen......
- Even though AS gets pissed with Nakku once in a while, there is a reason for that as well, and she becomes OK with her in no time (like maybe a matter of 1-2 episodes). I like the way this saas-bahu relationship has been handled in LTL, unlike many other serials.
- When Kala, Leela, Roops tries to poison Baaji against Dutta time and again, not even once Baaji doubts Dutta 😳.
- When Nakku tells Baaji that "saab zinda hain", even though Baaji wasnt fully convinced, but still he took Nakku's word for it and helped her and stood by her till the end. 

So, THREE CHEERS to LTL for being what it has always been - SPECIAL & UNIQUE !!

WORDDDDDDDDDD Aparna! So wonderfully putπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Agree word for word.....Honestly it is especially the way they never showed retarded misunderstandings in this show like they do in EVERY other show.....that made me respect and start to have FAITH in this show.....FAITH is everything in this show.....Nakku's FAITH to start with and then the faith all the other characters have in each other.....even in the bleakest and darkest of times......THAT strengthens OUR FAITH......Never before and I don't think ever again will I have THIS kind of FAITH in a show when it comes to staying true to characterization.

This content was originally posted by: -Roopa-

WORD..
i love this one aspect of LTL.. the characterization..πŸ‘  each character given its own importance.. and no unnecessary stretch for any of it.. when they complete their work they give a closure to that character...like morey,  jagtap, anna, seema..they never made us feel that pressure ..yes there were few hiccups.. like during DP track there was a little disconnection i had felt.. but amazingly they bounced back.. 
other serials are no match to LTL at least in this department.. so sad that the channel does not realize the worth of its own gem..

Ditto, Roopa.....CHARACTERIZATION is king in LTL....all other shows lose that plot within months of starting....like Aparna pointed out.... we may start to like a character for one thing and within 2 epis that character is pulling a 180 and TOTALLY changing....no consistency.....

Only LTL has delivered on that front and that is why it's the only show I've wanted to watch ardently......sad indeed that the Channel is not showing foresight.....kya kar sakte hain.....but I'm happy with what we did get😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

we won! we won! india won!!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ now i can watch d epi!...πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

I seriously want Nakku to speak her heart out....like Dutta did during their SR..after their second wedding....😍

Awww I'd LOVE it if they showed that.....truly Nakku needs to speak her heart out.....it would be an amaaaaaaazing scene😍
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: khushix

India won!! god i sat in front of the Tv till second last over and diverted my mind for few minutes towards my lappy and they WON.....yoohoo congo......πŸ₯³
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushix

Yeahhhh!! We won!πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Yippeee!!!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Awww I'd LOVE it if they showed that.....truly Nakku needs to speak her heart out.....it would be an amaaaaaaazing scene😍

It would look so amazing na?...aww i am already getting excited thinking abt the convo....😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Nakku was wearing dark lipstick in the precap??? Ughhhhh
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey girls we won πŸ₯³
We won πŸ₯³
we won πŸ₯³
Now we meet Pakistan in semis.😊
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Nakku was wearing dark lipstick in the precap??? Ughhhhh

really?? was she?? i didn't look closely....whats with her obsession with dark lipstick? πŸ˜†
BTW, she even looked a bit exhausted no?..πŸ˜•
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sigh!  They have ruined Everything!!!!! Everything!!