Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 94

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: komal_w25

Very well pointed out....This move by Cvs show How much each character means to them...I Feel CVs kept themselves almost unaffected by offscreen politics...! ANd even now If it appears they have rushed through the entire Kala-Dutta confrontation then it can be due to  pressure from Colors...!
I am glad about the Fact they never for once played with or undermine Dutta's character..(Colors might have tried doing it). They Have always been convinced with what they were doing...and it shows In the way they have treated LTL right from the start. LTL had such  a strong concept and it was put across beautifully and realistically.

Kudos to all those who have worked day and night to Make LTL such a treat for viewers.πŸ‘

Totally agree....they have never once undermined these main characters despite a few hiccups here and there....you can TELL how much these characters mean to them and the love with which they've written them, nurtured them over the course of the story.....that is why LTL has been a beautiful journey for all of us.....Most other shows and their writers don't put in that kind of sincerity, heart and soul into staying TRUE to their characters over a long period of time.....LTL has managed that rare feat despite all kinds of pressures.....kudos to the entire teamπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Roopa-

πŸ˜†  same here.. my mom too asked me whether it is ending..
i can't even think of how the next week will be.."sigh"   tomorrow's precap should tell us..

Yeah...now its only a matter of days before Dutta goes missing. I am not up for watching it. They can do as they please with their show. Hopefully after this I'll be cured of my LTL obsession and can move on with life.πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

So I had this random thought....maybe this week is the "PROVE THEMSELVES" week for the PH to the Colors channel since SO much action, drama of all sorts happened......I wouldn't say the week was "rushed" but EACH and EVERY episode was one of it's kind......I mean the TRP's will skyrocket by the end of week......and then next week when he goes "missing" and the TRP's dip....Colors will realize the grave mistake they made....😈 πŸ˜† 

WORD.....but I don't know if the Colors ppl have the BRAINS to realize their grave mistakeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
I guess they might show this "nana saheb" in tomorrow's precap....OR they could just repeat this same precap tomorrow to keep the entire audience hanging in anticpation over the weekendπŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

No chamkeele clothes vis a vis "tu meri zindagi" and all? πŸ˜†.....Still in Pathanis wala mood, haan?.....then I doubt SR hogi.....pathaani wearing Dutta is usually sombreπŸ˜†....to get in the mood toh he has to wear chamkeele kurteπŸ˜†

Green and yellow shaded sari?? Aww Nakku's back in her old PN waali saris then I guessπŸ˜†

No no...chamkee ke kurte are taking rest in his cupboard....πŸ˜†...
Ya i doubt it too....maybe they will spend the whole night talking....some emotional stuff which will be a treat to watch....😳
But i won't keep my expectations high....πŸ˜†
Ya Nakku back in her PN waasi avatar..and Dutta back to hsi usual self...sombre state...πŸ˜†
Sab kuch waisa hi hai jaise pehle tha....πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

I guess they might show this "nana saheb" in tomorrow's precap....OR they could just repeat this same precap tomorrow to keep the entire audience hanging in anticpation over the weekendπŸ˜†

BOLD: there are more chances for the second option...πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

No no...chamkee ke kurte are taking rest in his cupboard....πŸ˜†...
Ya i doubt it too....maybe they will spend the whole night talking....some emotional stuff which will be a treat to watch....😳 LOL yeh kya bol diya??πŸ˜²πŸ˜†..... Probably only you and me would be happy watching something like that....the entire forum will rain chapppals and sade huye ande/tamatar on us agar SR nahin huyiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But i won't keep my expectations high....πŸ˜†
Ya Nakku back in her PN waasi avatar..and Dutta back to hsi usual self...sombre state...πŸ˜†
Sab kuch waisa hi hai jaise pehle tha....πŸ˜†Awwww.....full circle😍

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yeah...now its only a matter of days before Dutta goes missing. I am not up for watching it. They can do as they please with their show. Hopefully after this I'll be cured of my LTL obsession and can move on with life.πŸ˜†

They have made it easier now to move away.. we got brilliant episodes with brilliant acting from MR.. his acting is such that we want to see more and more.. we will never be satisfied.. we want to see more of Duji.. more of DN.. more of his business side.. more of action.. more of his emotional side.. the list is endless.  but consoling myself whatever we got had almost everything in it...and tomorrow it will come one full circle.. what a journey it has been.. 😊
Thanks to the whole team of LTL for giving us this wonderful master piece..😊

Sanely_Insane thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ blue :- Arre yaar, itne haftein basti mein Nakku ke saat rehkar control karna koi maamuli baat tha kya....pent up feelings yaar, aur kya πŸ˜†! But ya, even I'm doubtful whether they will have SR tommorow itself, going by their moods πŸ€”. And there is no point in showing an SR just for the sake of showing it.

@ red :- Thats so typically "Nakku" πŸ˜†! Before even being born, the poor child will be en-tasked with lot of "doodh ka karz" kinda tasks which HE will have to fulfill once born! πŸ˜† I think she will turn into a "RAKHI GULZAR" who has the habit of bringing up SONS to take "revenge" in all her movies πŸ˜†!

Doodh ka karz had Aruna Irani..r8? oh god don't remind me that film...it was one MELODRAMATIC film....*head desk* πŸ˜†
RED: I am visualizing Ram-Lakhan here...imagine Nakku having two sons...and then she saying to Kala....mere Ram - Lakhan tera sarvanaash karenge Kala.... πŸ€£ sorry but couldn't help....πŸ˜†

P.S. i love that smiley up there...showing its hand...as in saying..."what else".....its so cute...πŸ˜†

Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
OMG...even u won't watch the SR πŸ˜²..so only me and u vouching for some CONVO?? πŸ˜²..i think we should be alert and shield ourselves after tomorrow's epi.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aw ya full circle....we so much love every aspect of this show...😳