Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: divy609

Bass MR ke rehte huay Baaji ka LS dekhne ko nahin mila πŸ˜” πŸ˜† Wish even that gets fulfilled 

You know,they missed out on a beautiful DuJi reunion,and then an emotional DN reunion where he could see.What they showed,was just so bland that it took away all the excitement out of it all.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AbhiAni

I think we should be thankful to CV's for those who were screaming like end the show if if MR exits, so that we can have a happy ending note and people with creative ideas can watch it further...c they have given an option alsoπŸ˜‰

Yeah...they have even give us an exit option. After tmrw watch at ur own risk. πŸ˜›
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He is not so senseless,after all. πŸ˜‰
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

Yeah I'm trying to picture how Dutta is going to instantly get into the mood so quickly after all this drama.....but oh wellπŸ˜†......ab logon ki itni demand hai toh kya keh sakte hain.......hope there's some nice convos of some sort b/w DN too before they jump into "action" directlyπŸ˜†

Honestly there is nothing else left for MR now in this show anyways......I think some ppl were upset right about how they hadn't shown "real" romance b/w DN yet with MR as Dutta.....chalo woh bhi ho gaya......like maggi instant 2 minute noodles....now everyone can live happily ever afterπŸ˜†

Actually this SR business will make it even easier for me to quit the show now....πŸ˜†.....sab kuch toh khatam kar rahe hain yeh log.....what will they sustain the show on now? A pregnant/mad Nakku talking to her unborn child and having endless FBs of MR version of Dutta? Ummm

Oh well me too want some talk b/w DN....there should be something i could watch in tomorrow's episode...if they directly jump into action as u said...then i would better sit with my books...as i will not watch any SR...πŸ˜†....not my type...πŸ˜†
RED: πŸ€£....as u said they can blurr the screen after the SR and have someone in the BG say..and they live happily ever after...woh bhi khush hum bhi khush...genius bhi khush....πŸ˜†
BLUE: I am dreading what LTL would look like after MR's exit...but once he leaves...i leave....then they can make anyone Dutta..
They can either make a Hairy Dutta or they can make JB as Dutta...who cares....πŸ˜†

Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Will Nakku go mad cuz she'll lose Dutta AFTER having this much awaited SR??πŸ˜†......since SR is so landmark and all.....uske bina toh jaise DN kuch the hi nahin......I guess the sadmaa of not having Dutta AFTER having an SR with him will be too much for Nakku to bearπŸ€”
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

anu he does not look in SR mood ... the room is decorated but he does not look happy anywhere nor is Naku.. at least in the precap.....

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

ya he looked kind of sad still....πŸ˜•

sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeah I'm trying to picture how Dutta is going to instantly get into the mood so quickly after all this drama.....but oh wellπŸ˜†......ab logon ki itni demand hai toh kya keh sakte hain.......hope there's some nice convos of some sort b/w DN too before they jump into "action" directlyπŸ˜†

Honestly there is nothing else left for MR now in this show anyways......I think some ppl were upset right about how they hadn't shown "real" romance b/w DN yet with MR as Dutta.....chalo woh bhi ho gaya......like maggi instant 2 minute noodles....now everyone can live happily ever afterπŸ˜†

Actually this SR business will make it even easier for me to quit the show now....πŸ˜†.....sab kuch toh khatam kar rahe hain yeh log.....what will they sustain the show on now? A pregnant/mad Nakku talking to her unborn child and having endless FBs of MR version of Dutta? Ummm

Dutta wasn't exactly in 'that' mood Anu...neither was Naku! But there were rose-petals strewn on their bed...! 

I think we should thank the PH and applaud them for retaining the show's essence in the face of constant pressure from the Channel....and giving a closure(kind of) to the story that we were so ardently following, before giving in😊

And I would thank the channel also for making it easy for me to break off! Coz with MR around, I may have lapped up all the crappy tracks they'll be churning out now😊
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

LOL so you mean that the PN waasis put them in a SR decorated room zabardasti but they aren't in the mood?πŸ˜†

If they have an emotional convo and a touching scene of that sort, that would be very nice😍

What were they wearing? Was Dutta wearing chamkeele kurte again?πŸ˜†

Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Dutta in his brown pathani..and Nakku in her green and yellow shaded saree...πŸ˜ƒ
and maybe PN wasis only pushed them into the SR decorated room coz they both weren't in "that" mood....πŸ˜†

Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago