Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: HumaG

i have a future line this son will be so good loooking nakku will run awya with him to a basti and put soot on him and thus the story tells about a basti girls fight to prevent her son from getting captured by the rich ladies 🥱

🤣🤣🤣🤣 well the story is abt the girl from the basti and now it will be abt the boy from the basti and his rise to power 🤣🤣🤣 and he will fall in love with a rich politician's daughter, who he saves from getting kidnapped 🤣🤣🤣 She won't like him at first coz he is ugly but slowly she falls for him and then he gets a makeover and voila he inherited his mom's apsara 🤣🤣🤣🤣
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Haan Anu..sab kuch hogaya....everyone's wish got fulfilled....😃😆
We have got Dutta's eyesight...😆
We have got Tasha reunion....
We have got Kala-Dutta confrontation....
We have got The DuJI reunion....
We Have got Family confrontation
We have got Madhu speaking....😆
We have got to see PN....after ages....and that too the center stage...😆
and finally we have got the much awaited SR.....
Khushiyan manao..mithaiyan batho..seeti bajao....🥳😆

If i missed anything....add in to the list....😳😆

We wanted those so called "birdies" go insane so that they don't dare to give nonsense articles in TB or TC😕
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divy609

Bass MR ke rehte huay Baaji ka LS dekhne ko nahin mila 😔 😆 Wish even that gets fulfilled 

Arey don't worry...after looking at the pace of the epi....i am sure...Baji ki LS bhi kal hi start hojayegi....after their SR....Baji will have his LS started right on the dining table.... not sure with whom though...🤔😆
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AbhiAni

We wanted those so called "birdies" go insane so that they don't dare to give nonsense articles in TB or TC😕

Na soumya...only LTL show ki wishlist..not the off screen drama.....😆
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rpmenon

Thats why i keep saying that we should tune off from the show,starting tomorrow.Just end the story in our mind tomorrow,but I know we will still be tempted to read the further story,but just consider the rest of the story as a bad fiction written by a very bad writer (u-know-who).I feel as if LTL's end is near.Max 2 months,if they dont call MR back.

Yes,we will surely miss this wonderful couple. 😭

Totally agree with you both! 

Btw, MR was Fantastic tonight...like always! I'm sure that he'll make it really big someday⭐️
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thats why i keep saying that we should tune off from the show,starting tomorrow.Just end the story in our mind tomorrow,but I know we will still be tempted to read the further story,but just consider the rest of the story as a bad fiction written by a very bad writer (u-know-who).I feel as if LTL's end is near.Max 2 months,if they dont call MR back.

Yeah me too...WIll read updates for maybe 2 weeks to see if he comes back...after that I am sure I will not even have the interest anymore to know what is happening!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

For most viewers tuning into the show they would think something is up...like my mom was asking today if the show is ending soon. LOL! So as a knowledgeable viewer who has the benefit of reading TC and TB gossip tommorow is the perfect day to imagine the show has ended with Tasha SR. I guess all wishes have been granted by CVs...only open questions are BH and DP's letter which we can ignore.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Abt the epi...it was pretty good...absorbing drama. MR and AG were fantastic. I liked Jaineeraj too in the episode.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Oh ya..seema is dead...not to forget...😆
Ya everything is done..now they can end the show...on a happy note rather than showing some leap...😆
Ya i was like W*F...SR.😲.that too the very next day after rona dhona and Kala ko bahar nikalna...😕😆
But anyways they wanted to show SR of MR as Dutta with Nakku....to fulfill everyone's wish....maybe they got scared that nobody wud se their SR if D is replaced.....😛..so jaldi jaldi..SR dikhao aur viewers ko khush kardo...😆
I am sure i am gonna leave this show after MR leaves....i don't want any leap..or N getting pregnant and D going missing and N going bonkers....i mean loose her mental stability ...looks like a merry go round...😆

Yeah I'm trying to picture how Dutta is going to instantly get into the mood so quickly after all this drama.....but oh well😆......ab logon ki itni demand hai toh kya keh sakte hain.......hope there's some nice convos of some sort b/w DN too before they jump into "action" directly😆

Honestly there is nothing else left for MR now in this show anyways......I think some ppl were upset right about how they hadn't shown "real" romance b/w DN yet with MR as Dutta.....chalo woh bhi ho gaya......like maggi instant 2 minute noodles....now everyone can live happily ever after😆

Actually this SR business will make it even easier for me to quit the show now....😆.....sab kuch toh khatam kar rahe hain yeh log.....what will they sustain the show on now? A pregnant/mad Nakku talking to her unborn child and having endless FBs of MR version of Dutta? Ummm
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think we should be thankful to CV's for those who were screaming like end the show if if MR exits, so that we can have a happy ending note and people with creative ideas can watch it further...c they have given an option also😉