Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL toh chalo kal SR bhi ho jaayegi?? Full speed ahead..... Truly sabki wishes fulfill kar di creatives ne.....now everyone can be happy on an ending note.....aur bachaa hi kya hai LTL mein dekhne ko.....Kala gets her reckoning.....DN have the SR everyone's dying to see since ages.....toh kaam khatam.....there is nothing left for ppl to demand ardently from the creatives, is it?πŸ˜†

Thanks for the updates, guys! The family confrontation sounds amazing.....looking forward to watching it.

Haan Anu..sab kuch hogaya....everyone's wish got fulfilled....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
We have got Dutta's eyesight...πŸ˜†
We have got Tasha reunion....
We have got Kala-Dutta confrontation....
We have got The DuJI reunion....
We Have got Family confrontation
We have got Madhu speaking....πŸ˜†
We have got to see PN....after ages....and that too the center stage...πŸ˜†
and finally we have got the much awaited SR.....
Khushiyan manao..mithaiyan batho..seeti bajao....πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

If i missed anything....add in to the list....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the live update
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HumaG

so we get a SR before MR leaves- how apt. let me guess nakku will be preggers after this and has little DSP which will make AS content. wow what a future plot i might die out of excitement.

Arey lekin Dutta jaa kahn raha hain He's only gonna go missing b4 they find an 'apt replacement'πŸ˜†........
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystal29

Yes, Radhika. I keep telling myself that LTL will end with the day MR quits. My heart is just heavy with the thought that how much we were waiting for these 2 to be together and happy for at least few months....Other problems could have come, but they would still be together...But now..Pal bhar ki kushi and again they get separated forever types...and Naku goes mad...Is this depressing or what!😭

Anyway not to spoil anyone's fun...We get Tasha romance tomorrow....Excited about that

Thats why i keep saying that we should tune off from the show,starting tomorrow.Just end the story in our mind tomorrow,but I know we will still be tempted to read the further story,but just consider the rest of the story as a bad fiction written by a very bad writer (u-know-who).I feel as if LTL's end is near.Max 2 months,if they dont call MR back.

Yes,we will surely miss this wonderful couple. πŸ˜­
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Haan Anu..sab kuch hogaya....everyone's wish got fulfilled....
Wehave got Dutta's eyesight...πŸ˜†
We have got Tasha reunion....
We have got Kala-Dutta confrontation....
We have got The DuJI reunion....
We Have got Family confrontation
We have got Madhu speaking....πŸ˜† Didn't really care much for this but whateverπŸ˜†
We have got to see PN....after ages....and that too the center stage...πŸ˜†
and finally we have got the much awaited SR.....
Khushiyan manao..mithaiyan batho..seeti bajao....πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

If i missed anything....add in to the list....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Oh we got Seema's death also, don't forgetπŸ˜†

But yeah honestly, the entire checklist is done with.....this is the perfect time to end the show actually......black out the screen on the SR.....the endπŸ˜†

It sounds like they are deffo laying the base for a leap storyline. The other things were still ok even if fast paced but showing the SR now instantly the next day after banishing Kala.....probably cuz they have to show N getting pregnant soonπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
fuzzyface thumbnail
Thanks everyone for the update.

Suds just got owned by Leela and now he will play servant to her and the family. This is why she saved him. But I think she saved him for her invisible daughter's sake and I don't think Dutta will kill Suds coz it wld mean Leela will become a widow. If he wanted to kill, he wld have done it before their little horse ride πŸ˜†

Kala is going to explode soon after everything that has happened and now the humiliation, she is gonna go ☒️
Roops did she just snub kala back with her signature dialogue 🀣 Kala you taught her well and now everyone understand Kalavati and her chaal 🀣

So I assuming Naku is going to be preggers soon, imagine Baabi n AS's faces πŸ˜›. Let's hope Naku has the baby before AS 🀣🀣
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: divy609

Arey lekin Dutta jaa kahn raha hain He's only gonna go missing b4 they find an 'apt replacement'πŸ˜†........

"That" guy could be the apt replacement,I guess.Considering how badly he wants to hold on to the "key line" That LTL is about Nakku and that she is a maid from the Basti. 
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
(At PN setting) I wished Kala's Fate get decided today Itself...But then they have to drag it to tomm...They could have easily cut down on some repeated scenes, Like Roops saying almost same lines everytym that Kala used her etc,Suds Overacted as always...They could have made it short . Now Kala and Suds Exit wud occupy the first 10 mins of Tomm's epi..!!πŸ₯±

So CVs going with step by step approach.
  • Dutta's got His eyesight Back
  • He made way to rescue his Family from kala's clutches,
  • Did it successfully with no such Harm to Family
  • Seema got redemption and Her Chapter closed forever.
  • Almost forgiven Suds for his bad deeds..
  • And tomm wud see Kala's exit from PN...
  • and now Hold ur breath,,,,,,,here comes the much much awaited SR setting😳...have to see whether it Happens or Not..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by komal_w25 - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bass MR ke rehte huay Baaji ka LS dekhne ko nahin mila πŸ˜” πŸ˜† Wish even that gets fulfilled 
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh we got Seema's death also, don't forgetπŸ˜† 

But yeah honestly, the entire checklist is done with.....this is the perfect time to end the show actually......black out the screen on the SR.....the endπŸ˜†

It sounds like they are deffo laying the base for a leap storyline. The other things were still ok even if fast paced but showing the SR now instantly the next day after banishing Kala.....probably cuz they have to show N getting pregnant soonπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Oh ya..seema is dead...not to forget...πŸ˜†
Ya everything is done..now they can end the show...on a happy note rather than showing some leap...πŸ˜†
Ya i was like W*F...SR.😲.that too the very next day after rona dhona and Kala ko bahar nikalna...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
But anyways they wanted to show SR of MR as Dutta with Nakku....to fulfill everyone's wish....maybe they got scared that nobody wud se their SR if D is replaced.....πŸ˜›..so jaldi jaldi..SR dikhao aur viewers ko khush kardo...πŸ˜†
I am sure i am gonna leave this show after MR leaves....i don't want any leap..or N getting pregnant and D going missing and N going bonkers....i mean loose her mental stability ...looks like a merry go round...πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago