Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 79

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Bushy_92

BTW..i read somewhere...that this Nana saheb will turn out to be the BH and he will forcibly marry Nakku....is it true? or was i seeing things....๐Ÿ˜•
Someone clear this out to me...๐Ÿ˜•
Sum ppl have this theory but it is not stated anywhere dat this is how it'll progress and it does'nt add up at all .Kuch sense nahi banta

Thank u so much Anu.๐Ÿค—..i literally had an attack after i read it.....๐Ÿ˜†...phew! i can study peacefully now...๐Ÿ˜†

You're most welcome yaar๐Ÿค— LOL arey just relax and enjoy the epis for what we have for now....baad ki baad mein dekhenge๐Ÿ˜†......I'm looking forward to today's epi for the same reasons you mentioned! Let's hope Baaji does do something!
Originally posted by nureat01

You're most welcome yaar๐Ÿค— LOL arey just relax and enjoy the epis for what we have for now....baad ki baad mein dekhenge๐Ÿ˜†......I'm looking forward to today's epi for the same reasons you mentioned! Let's hope Baaji does do something!
Ya we should only enjoy the episodes.....jo hoga dekha jayega.....๐Ÿ˜†....
Ya i have this feeling that Baji would do something....coz yesterday he was looking at Dutta just like he did during that mandir scene when Anna's men attacked them....!

Ya we should only enjoy the episodes.....jo hoga dekha jayega.....๐Ÿ˜†....
Ya i have this feeling that Baji would do something....coz yesterday he was looking at Dutta just like he did during that mandir scene when Anna's men attacked them....!

By the way did you guys see Duji Hug...it was almost like Tasha hug (except patting on the back thing....) because Baaji actually put his head on Dutta's chest while hugging like Nakku does because of the height difference...๐Ÿ˜† ofcourse Baaji does reach MR's shoulder but the analogy kinds of strikes me sweet๐Ÿ˜†

And secondly the one thing I found funny was the way the family members gave way to each other to come and hug Dutta...Nakku to AS and AS to Baaji...Reminded me of the our Family pooja where everybody gets a turn to do aarti and the one doing it would then call the other in line to do the aarti and give him the thali and then he will go round and round for few seconds and then call the next candidate...aao aao aarti kar lo...in here it was aao aao Dutta ki jhappi pa lo๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
@Srush :
Tu apna inbox empty kar ๐Ÿ˜ก,mera PM stuck ho raha hai
Originally posted by preety_219

@Srush :
Tu apna inbox empty kar ๐Ÿ˜ก,mera PM stuck ho raha hai

๐Ÿ˜†
That is why I was wondering why you are not replying๐Ÿ˜†..abhi karti hoon...itna to mat daant๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by -Srushti-

By the way did you guys see Duji Hug...it was almost like Tasha hug (except patting on the back thing....) because Baaji actually put his head on Dutta's chest while hugging like Nakku does because of the height difference...๐Ÿ˜† ofcourse Baaji does reach MR's shoulder but the analogy kinds of strikes me sweet๐Ÿ˜†

And secondly the one thing I found funny was the way the family members gave way to each other to come and hug Dutta...Nakku to AS and AS to Baaji...Reminded me of the our Family pooja where everybody gets a turn to do aarti and the one doing it would then call the other in line to do the aarti and give him the thali and then he will go round and round for few seconds and then call the next candidate...aao aao aarti kar lo...in here it was aao aao Dutta ki jhappi pa lo๐Ÿ˜†

The DuJi hug was MEGA ADORABLE yaar.......see made an avi on it too....lol

Just warms my heart to watch them ......such NATURAL AFFECTION....you can just SEE the happiness, the affection in their body language...the way Dutta pats him on the back....that thap-thapi wala pat๐Ÿ˜†....the way he holds his face affectionately briefly too.....the smile on Baaji's face....awwww...what a beautiful friendship.....brothers in every way.

That entire procession of hugs was just DAMN SWEET.
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago

The DuJi hug was MEGA ADORABLE yaar.......see made an avi on it too....lol

Just warms my heart to watch them ......such NATURAL AFFECTION....you can just SEE the happiness, the affection in their body language...the way Dutta pats him on the back....that thap-thapi wala pat๐Ÿ˜†....the way he holds his face affectionately briefly too.....the smile on Baaji's face....awwww...what a beautiful friendship.....brothers in every way.

That entire procession of hugs was just DAMN SWEET.
Word Anu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Looks like only sisters are left out in these hug scenes๐Ÿ˜†
Possibly unka number aaj aayega.
BTW can u plsss. put some caps of Kala & Dutta scenes.Especially the one in the last,when she removes the strand of her hair when dutta stands in front of her๐Ÿ˜Š
@Pooja: Oh I intend to post caps soon of yesterday's epi.....but I'm at work right now.....toh shaayad raat ko hi kar paaungi.....but will surely post the bits you're mentioning too :-)

@Pooja: Oh I intend to post caps soon of yesterday's epi.....but I'm at work right now.....toh shaayad raat ko hi kar paaungi.....but will surely post the bits you're mentioning too :-)
thanks Anu.๐Ÿ˜Š