Ohhh relevant to LTL....

Zahra, incentive for you to watch yesterday's epi :P

Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
☺️☺️☺️ I swear you're trying to kill me here Anu 🤣 *sigh* x
AreYaar thumbnail
Is it kinda sad that I thought he was looking so amazing while just sending the horse away too??😍😆

And I found Kala so amusing in this pose.....lol

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

But who can really decided WHICH way is the RIGHT way?? That's relative, right?

Point :yeah:

BTW, am I the only one who thought today's episode was better than yesterday's? I enjoyed today much, much more over all, lots of things happened and the tension was relatively much higher too.
Pyari_Zahra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dutta should just pull her humongous earrings off, that should do the trick 😆 x
AreYaar thumbnail
@Zahra: LOL see you NEED to watch the epi like NOWWW :P

@Fatty: I enjoyed both epis actually.....MR was phenomenal acting-wise in both of them.....yesterday's epi had that whole epic feel with him all regal on that horse😍😆.....and ofcourse Suds ki TOD TAAD😈😆

But yes, today's epi had much more action, a lot going on......interaction b/w so many characters....pairs of characters.....so I really enjoyed that too.

btw I'm trying to remember.....did Dutta get to hugging Leela/Roops etc?? Nahin naa?? lol.....I guess he would have if Suds hadn't chosen that moment to do his vaaaaaaaaar😆
pigbelly4myfeet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anu, Fatty....LOVED your discussion on what makes LTL so great! 👏 

Just read the back pages on people disagreeing on the episode being rushed and all. I think for me, I wouldn't say it was rushed in the sense of the storyline or anything. Everything that happened HAD to happen. It's just that SO much happened that it takes time to really appreciate and absorb everything. That's the beauty of LTL too I would say, there's just too many artistic touches, dialogues etc. that need to be absorbed and discussed. 😆 I just watched the past couple of episodes together so to me it feels like I need to get everything out of my system before I can watch the next episode you know what I mean? 😆 And now it just feels like there's been SO much in terms of Dutta and Kala's emotions, their transitions as characters....that it just takes time for me to really absorb all the good stuff. Too much awesomeness at once, in short! 😆

And I'm almost dreading this culmination of the Kala vs. Dutta track, just because I'm going to miss this stuff later. 😆 I think I just love the build up phase more than when the actual stuff happens. Just like when you read a book or something...and the build up to a conclusion is always more exciting to read than the actual end almost. Because then it's just all over. 😆 Of course the end would be satisfying to watch too. As that poetic justice takes place. But the build up is so much more fun to watch I think. 😆 I'm just loving MR and AG in the same frame...as Dutta and Kala are finally confronting each other. All this psychological stuff, all the emotions, the intensity of it all...it's too awesome to end almost. 😆 Does that make any sense at all or is it just my tired brain talking nonsense? 😳😆 
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

Point :yeah:

BTW, am I the only one who thought today's episode was better than yesterday's? I enjoyed today much, much more over all, lots of things happened and the tension was relatively much higher too.

Well yes I think so in terms if bringing relief to us as, in terms of how things eventually panned out! But I think the episodes have been very consistent overall. Friday may bring the familiar surroundings of PN back on screen Can't wait even if temp 😆 We need to see Dutta take Naku to his room, we need someone actually saying it's time for a puja- step forward AS, she'll do the honours 😆,  Dutta needs to a get some sort of grip on business for Guru's entry to be justified and by the end of next week, Dutta vanishes 😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute2stay

And I'm almost dreading this culmination of the Kala vs. Dutta track, just because I'm going to miss this stuff later. 😆 I think I just love the build up phase more than when the actual stuff happens. Just like when you read a book or something...and the build up to a conclusion is always more exciting to read than the actual end almost. Because then it's just all over. 😆 Of course the end would be satisfying to watch too. As that poetic justice takes place. But the build up is so much more fun to watch I think. 😆 I'm just loving MR and AG in the same frame...as Dutta and Kala are finally confronting each other. All this psychological stuff, all the emotions, the intensity of it all...it's too awesome to end almost. 😆 Does that make any sense at all or is it just my tired brain talking nonsense? 😳😆 

Aww yeah Pallo, I guess it does take time to absorb sometimes....to me toh I was expecting like a crazy rushed epi after reading the live update but was surprised when I didn't get that sense while watching the actual epi😆.....I guess my lowered expectations helped😆

@bold: Totally know what you mean.....I think it's true for all stories.....the build up is always more fascinating cuz it builds anticipation for you.....gives you scope to imagine/expect.....but LTL is actually usually good about the payoff also.....case in point the FR......I had thought things would be down the drain after that but they surprised me......even with this Kala/Dutta thing now some touches have surprised me pleasantly.....so I'm enjoying it for now....but yeah I'll miss it once it's done with.....they are just so much fun to watch......the build up for these characters and them reaching this point has been so brilliant......and AG/MR together toh just means sparks flying out of the screen regardless!
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

btw I'm trying to remember.....did Dutta get to hugging Leela/Roops etc?? Nahin naa?? lol.....I guess he would have if Suds hadn't chosen that moment to do his vaaaaaaaaar😆

No, he didn't get to hug them...they were looking from a little farther away with smiles on their faces...funny, during that scene, I was thinking that they must be so happy at that moment ke they sided with the 'right' team...warna jo Kala ka haal ho raha tha 😆

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The DN hug...very cute, but it didn't get much footage in the melee of other things 😆

Kala's reaction to that...🤣

EDIT: See that niche MR's shoulder makes around her again? The most aw thing ever :awww::hearts:
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago