Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 69

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Roopa-

every thread is turning out to be MR biding adieu one.. 

Its not confirmed yet
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Sia79

Have to watch the episode ...but why everyone biding adieu to MR  πŸ˜†

LOL I'm not bidding adieu yetπŸ˜†.....until the final moment arrives....whenever it is.....and it hasn't happened yetπŸ˜†

Its not confirmed yet
πŸ˜†

The forum is always quick to jump the gunπŸ˜†

I cannot bid adieu to MR or Dutta ever😳...Maybe Goodbye LTL and Colors!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nureat01

The forum is always quick to jump the gunπŸ˜†

That's our specialty Anu😊
Originally posted by sub_rosa

That's our specialty Anu😊

LOL it sure is.....I'm as guilty as the next person when it comes to jumping to conclusions quickly but seriously all these sweeping farewells being written out to MR......πŸ˜†.....a bit much at this point when there is yet to be any official confirmation still. Let's atleast wait this week out, pplπŸ˜†
Originally posted by sub_rosa

The show would not survive without MR. Even his detractors know that. And most importantly, the channel has realized that too....cue the Holi performance where the channel was literally boasting of MR/MV chemistry....treating them as the channel's prized possessions. So I still have some hope left...yes!

Exactly.. they were literally promoting this pair.. and the recent episodes too belonging completely to MR..so much of hype created.. can anyone be so stupid to dig their own grave this way.. πŸ˜•

yea..theres a goodbye post too..πŸ˜•πŸ˜† i thot we are also leaving if he goes.. so its tata bye bye to Colors/LTL..not MR..πŸ˜†
Isn't there a saying that goes.....it ain't over till it's over?? loll.....let the next couple of epis pan out atleast.....then we can khapaao our dimaags over the logic/lack of logic in thisπŸ˜†
Originally posted by nureat01

Isn't there a saying that goes.....it ain't over till it's over?? loll.....let the next couple of epis pan out atleast.....then we can khapaao our dimaags over the logic/lack of logic in thisπŸ˜†

Exactly Anu...in fact in my analysis yesterday also...I said that there is too much foreshadowing for good things to happen, the colors Holi-fest, I mean, it just does not make sense for the channel to generally take this route...anyway...lets wait and watch. Abhi picture baki hai..
Edited by droopy_asleep - 13 years ago