Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 64

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Srushti-

na,,,,I can just imagine a lambi dhadhi wala Purohit...and romancing DuttaπŸ€’πŸ˜†....the ELS all over againπŸ˜†

lol..nahi...i tke bk tht name...me dnt wnt it if u gna make me a lambhi dari wala babaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@divya... yh m surprised with the turn of events 2...

@khushi...i think tht wil happen 2mrw, personally i too wnt her 2 reveal al tht she's dne jus like she did on 5th feb special epi....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

Quite a fast paced epi.....Seema dies so soon...πŸ˜†

And my wish also got granted so early....Baji got the chance to beat Suds.... *dhinchak dhinchak* 

Yup Suds got clobbered by Baaji was the best thing...lol ...baaji hits him with a stone and chases him and then beats him to pulpπŸ˜†...me to *dhinchak dhinchak* *dhinchak dhinchak* *dhinchak dhinchak* 
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kala shud shoot herself or kishore shud take the gun from kala some how lol... y is he such a saint he threw all the guns in water 
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

My head is spinning.....saara kuch aaj hi khatam? Seema is dead already? Ab yeh log PN pahunchenge bhi ki raaste mein they'll find some mandir to pray at where D will randomly disappearπŸ€”

U see the epi and the condition will worsen ............ Itni bhi kya jaldi thi in logon ko to send off MRπŸ˜•
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fast paced Epi...with Lots of Ups N down..!

Kala Dutta confrontation got reduced to a Hug...πŸ˜†..and then things changed swiftly...!! The Mastermind Kala feared her death...something which didn't go down well with me..! Nyways...I loved all the dialogues today...they were the only thing that was Bang On..! The most favourite being..." Naa Tu Apni Behnon Ka Pyaar Samjhi, Na Aai ka , naa Apne Bhai ka "..πŸ‘....Dutta would have never killed her and with this statement he made her realise even how much she Hates him but all he has love for her.πŸ‘ It was Indeed Naku's Power of Love that changed Dutta so much....😊

CVs did a fair job by tying some lose ends...Like Killing seema in an attempt to save Dutta. She died in her beloved's arms, which could be the biggest redemption possible for her. BAji got the chance to beat Suds...which we so wanted.πŸ˜† Yet i wanted him to finish him off...that sadly didn't Happen.

And Do I even need to say, MR was fantabulous throughout the epi....His expression were mindblowing, out of the world..!πŸ‘

Edited by komal_w25 - 13 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its obvious, they have shot these scenes in hurried manner. That's why there is not much kala-dutta confrontation. Dutta tricking kala. Not much dialogues to dutta. Dutta won't die or go missing now. It will take some more time. We will get to see him at the very least one more week, i guess. They would have shot in advance, in the same hurried manner. Of course! or may be the article is partly wrong, just a wish.
komal_w25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LTLFan

Its obvious, they have shot these scenes in hurried manner. That's why there is not much kala-dutta confrontation. Dutta tricking kala. Not much dialogues to dutta. Dutta won't die or go missing now. It will take some more time. We will get to see him at the very least one more week, i guess. They would have shot in advance, in the same hurried manner. Of course! or may be the article is partly wrong, just a wish.

Well Dutta will have his share of dialogues in tomm's epi...πŸ˜›...I want to see what made Suds Flee.πŸ˜†

skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don feel the epi was hurried in any manner kala may have intelligence but she was always hidden and such intelligence when exposed does not have much effect and a person or should i say Don like dutta who has ruled over a village for some time now should have any problem tackling an immature wannabe don like kala .... so i think its only fair for dutta to show he is much more stronger and smarter for his enemies and it does not take him much time to foll them himself yes i agree that he was not able to figure out who but thats ok no body will doubt their family members ...

loveumishal thumbnail
I cannot expect much due to hurried direction ...of the episodes...but it was one of the "bad" episodes i have seen for LTL...The essence of LTL was not at all there...However Dutta makes my day...The conforntation, Seema's death, Suds wakin gup - all in one episode...very poor co-ordination & direction...Atleast give us a graceful exit for Dutta....

The day Dutta goes missing from my screen , thats the last day I will watch Colors and any indian serial...
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
girls do not get sad,be positive,even pace is fast it is rushed and from precap we have more of kala and dutta face off and regarding seema from long time there is no use of her char so what else she can do so right time for exit and BV also moving fast with only one break think these have target to reach a point before quarter final matches of cricket start and India have very big match tomm so they showed all imp todayand all articles regarding dutta death proved to be wrong and TB also says kala will plead dutta it does not seem it will happen from precap sure we will get tasha scenes now so enjoy it till it lasts and when MR leaves we to can say bye bye