Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 50

Posted: 13 years ago
Fatty/Premeer: Great points, you got me convinced now, that Baaji staying put had some good in making Dutta emotionally strong.
I still miss seeing him action
Edited by droopy_asleep - 13 years ago
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Fatty/Premeer: Great points, you got me convinced now, that Baaji staying put had some good in making Dutta emotionally strong.
I still miss seeing him action

Oh me too...but I think the CVs are aware of his IMPORTANCE....well at least I hope so πŸ˜†....and I am sure he will be back in action just at the RIGHT time when Dutta needs him the most to reinforce that he is INDEED Dutta's "right hand" πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
Originally posted by make-believe

Re: Baaji...I was actually getting πŸ˜• today as to the fact that he started 'revolting' and getting all fidgety in that time bomb of a chair rather than all this time that he had otherwise in which he did nothing. Yeah, the situation was such today that it required him to act up, but I guess just seeing him move about in vain against the ropes wasn't helping much, nothing productive could genuinely come out of it...and so I didn't know what to make of it honestly...NOW they decide to show him fighting out? Meh. Now when it doesn't really matter? *snorts*

And you know, I wouldn't have minded Baaji actually relaxing in that chair...even slouching and mocking Kala with his belief that Dutta would come and she would fail...at least that would've reaffirmed his 'faith' at its apex and been one hell of a slap in Kala's face to rile her up even more. But I guess they don't have time to explore other characters in depth like this :shrug:

@ Bold:: It does matter now, and only now. If Baji Had revolted earlier....Kala would hav tried to harm the family in order to keep him silent. All this time..Baji had the responsiblity of protecting the family and to see nothing harms them. After all..this responsiblity was handed out to him by His BHao...and he has to keep his words..! But yeah I do agree Baji should have received more footage..!
hi any1 here?

yuvi runs in n grabs the front seat
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

hi any1 here?

*naina runs and yuvi keh uppar beht jathi hai*

hiiiiii ...
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

hi any1 here?

Hi,
chk out Yuvi...have planted a bomb right under the seatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (had kept for special person)πŸ˜‰
Edited by AbhiAni - 13 years ago
hi everyone ....
anyone here ....
i've never seen the forum so quiet ......😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
hi...its MR's leaving news.... thts y evry1 isnt as keen
thats not the first time that its such sooo silient.....
the episode starts...looks like no one wannts to update it...