Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
One small thing.....it was nice the way Nakku, AS & Baaji calls out to Dutta in a sequence, one after the other, when they see him coming riding on the horse (all different names πŸ˜†) - "SAAB!"...... "DUTTA!"...... "BHAAO!" πŸ˜†

Again a small observation πŸ˜ƒ......there was some sort of color co-ordination today, with Dutta's 4 sisters and AS wearing BLUE, and both his brother-in-laws wearing PURPLE πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
-Swasti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Perfect Shreya! I dont see how Dutta could die or go missing in that blast. I think it will be Kala who will go missing and I dont mind not seeing her for a few weeks. But Dutta, Naku and AS pendulum deserve some peace after all this.
I think the reporter got her story twisted. No TB article yet, so Im thinking all is still well.

I also feel in the same way. If the TC report appears true, then there will be no suspense. I am quite confident that the report has been written intentionally in order to make the show more interesting and also to surprise the audience when people come to know that mishal's still in the show after the so-called 24th March. I find no reason for mishal to quit the show at this point. It just doesn't make any sense. Lets hope for the best.πŸ˜ƒ
-Swasti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushix

finally, Suds got beaten up! that was just so awesome and hilarious esp Suds expressions..he gave some new ones today!

amazing epi man! Dutta..MR.. this guy is just so amazing! 😍 how can they kill him yaar?!!! esp after all those good winning over evil dialogues... they cant make him die..he cant! i refuse to believe he will die..hmph!

dont worry, he'll not die. he'll win this fight and go back to his family.
happy happy ending hoga...πŸ‘
-Swasti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Oooh that would be super cool! Baaji was trying to free himself from the ropes in b/w for a bit, right?? I hope he breaks free somehow and helps Dutta!......Preferably by udaaoing Suds ki DHAJJIYAAN😈

ya,,Baaji should display some action. he's the right of datta, na? so, his actions are missing.πŸ˜ƒ
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Joining the Nara ....

Dutta cannot die ......

MR cannot leave.....

TaSha will have a Happy reunion.

LTL will rule and rock.

deactivated1 thumbnail
My all time favorite Ullu moments. This is gold. Sigh.

Happy Ullu, 'cause he thinks he's got it πŸ˜†

Ullu in pain... I think Dutta kicked him lower than the belt πŸ˜† 

See. This is proof. Definitely got kicked lower than the belt. By the way, this is my FAVORITE SUDS POSITION: Suds on potty training.

Suds crying...

Suds: Bhau, I only love you. I swear. Sirf tu hi hai, tu hi haaaaai....

I'm reposting this in my Kodak Moments thread.
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rocking episode in terms of the action and emotion shown by Dutta- this is why i love, love, love LTL and why NO ONE, and I mean no one can ever play Dutta Shreeram Patil. MR is a gem of an actor! πŸ‘ The first few mintues I was distracted because of texting lol, but then I managed to find myself being attentive again πŸ˜† Anyway, how good were the scenes where each of the village men killed the BGs one by one! Ewww moment was Ranga who javelin ishtyle ma threw the spear into the BG- squelch! But loved those little portions of the action where the BG numbers whittled away! Fab! Ullu Suds had owl binoculars on him πŸ˜† Liked how that concept of capturing the trees was used, and the camera passed through 3 or so locations to capture the 'mysteriousness' element.

Dutta looked like a dream on that horse, such a warrior, this is why MR is a legend, tell me people who can create so many emotions in you day in day out? Suds screamed 'Dutta, Dutta, Dutta' (hai mera kaano ka parde!) Mahadev's turban/head wear fell off 🀣 and then Dutta was just sooo good when he stuck the talwar into the gun and the way he was just sitting on that horse giving the look of death was magnificent! Mahadev toh wohi expression diye ja raha tha as Suds wet himself seeing Dutta. Boy oh boy was that scene funny when the BGs legged it and then Suds ki shamat aaye! The scared laughter, knowing full well his game was up was well done by Sumit Kaul. And the resulting dialogue maaring by Dutta with intensity was superb! I thought the BG music was a little comical and like the trumpets and all was giving me the impression that Suds was being shown as the 'joker' with Dutta teaching him a lesson.

Liked the line about the fight being for his family and with his family. Shows the extreme nature of the battle and why Dutta would rather go on his own. As the noise of the horse trotting towards the river were heard, I loved Baji's expressions of anticipating Dutta. Was such a well shot scene in terms of everyone's eyes just gazing in anticipation to see Dutta. The way in which Suds was thrown like carcass and as if to portray 'one down' was awesome. πŸ˜ƒ

Loved how Dutta looked to each of his family members, with first Naku, then AS and then Baji saying 'Saab', 'mera bhacha' and then 'Bhao, mujhe pata tha tu zaroor aagaya.'  Dutta said very little, merely his actions doing all the talking. Kala taunted him I think when she said that ' tu kabhie nahi badlega' about 'gussa.' It was as if she was conveying how much she has known him, and perhaps the idea of her using that to her advantage all the time surfaced once again. And that step back by Dutta as Kala asked if he won't hug her was wonderfully displayed. He cannot bear the thought of touching her again, with disgust the instinctive step back, showed how much he hates her. Being in her prescence may be sickening for him now.

Dutta deep in thoughts, I think he realised the depth of trouble they were in, clearly the situation on sight was serious, and hearing Kala's commentary for the setting was the nail in the coffin. I bet inside, he was thinking about what a hard fought battle it's going to be. Although there was a slight sadness to this face as well. He knows people are gonna get hurt in it all.

Few points in terms of what should happen: Dutta talked about having a jashan to Mahadev- surely a victory should be on the cards again?

Madhu's expression of delight to see Dutta were quite good. Leela looks terrible without makeup. Don't know whats going to happen tomorrow: Dutta looked shaken up at the thought, felt as if he was going to say a few words to Kala, and then precap ended.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, I loved this guy's trip and smack technique  πŸ€£ Hilarious.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

My FAV. part of "Suds ki physical besti" was the FINAL HEADBUTT that Dutta gave him....just Brilliant πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ....Hope Mishal didn't hurt himself though....

LMAO, Param...Poor Sumit Kaul was rolling on the ground and being dragged by his leg on the other end and you say this! πŸ˜†

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I take back my words about MR's hair...it looked FANTASTIC today in that scene where he was punching the living daylights out of Suds πŸ˜† For reals. 

Everyone else's disheveledness is getting to me...especially MV, what's up with her hair sticking out in all those strands? Even Aai Saheb's bangs were standing today πŸ˜† These are truly some horrible conditions they are shooting in...feel sorry for these guys...not easy stuff. I kept on wondering HOW much hairspray AG must have been using to keep her hair in place πŸ˜† Even then, it was frizzing on the sides πŸ˜† But enough about hair...I hope to see them all soon in a more neater setting and appearance...depending on who survives πŸ˜† Funnily enough, I even felt sort of nostalgic-y about the basti folks bidding goodbye...Mahadev, Tanaji, Bhola, Ranga...πŸ˜† So long to them..nice meeting it was :P

Highlight of the episode was definitely the build up to the Suds-Dutta fight and the fight itself of course...Suds apni asliyat pe utar aaya by saying that this was all Kala ki chaal aakhir kaar πŸ˜† The fight completely fulfilled my expectations...epic stuff. I wouldn't mind if Suds just stays unconscious for his whole life now...uske liye itna hi kaafi tha πŸ˜† 

Loved Kala's dialogue..."Tera Dutta jahan se bhi aayega na, suwagat uska dhamake se hi hoga." Ah Tai Saheb, your dramatic flair and punning abilities have me floored πŸ˜† 
Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Oooohh...what a dhamakedar episode! I'm surprised that Kala tied them ALL to that stage with bombs around. I knew she won't go easy on Baji and Nakku...and even Madhu. But I thought AS, Kishore and her sisters would be spared. I guess she's too far gone in her enmity with Dutta...and her last scene in that store room where AS taunted her...refused to be on her side was the last straw for her. Or maybe she's doing it just for the sake of drama....Dutta ko mutthi main karne ke liye...and she just wants Dutta to die saving them. (No, I'm not saying that because of the 'spoiler')

Dutta toh...*sigh* a man like him...riding on a horse...with sword in his hands..a real royal punch to the female hormones. 😍
Suds is such a loser! Na kaam ka na kaaj ka dushman anaj ka...Dutta ke chaar mukke ki maar main hashar hogaya idiot ka. He didn't even try or DARE to touch him...but he did dare to laugh in his face...'Ab kaise bachaiga tu unko?'...oooooh bad move, Suds, bad move! Really, can he be MORE stupid than that?..fueling his anger...ghonchu kahin ka! I lovedddd the way Dutta barsao-ed mukke at him with each mythological reference he gave...such great punches...*sigh* Waise just to be sure....none of these mythological heroes Dutta equated himself with DIED while saving their family...right? Maybe I'm being too literal over here....but Dutta just said how he'll save THEM...like Sri Ram saved Seeta...etc..etc...nothing about winning the war n all....I guess the new 'spoiler' is still hanging over my head.

Good to see Baji, at least verbally, threatening and scaring Kala...trying to free himself from those ropes. After all he's a man of action...Dutta's right hand....he shouldn't be as mousely led and bounded as others were. I'm surprised at Nakku though....no boring bhashans for Kala? Bechara Baji alone has to provide her with some amusement...lol...'Rassi jal gai par bal nahin gaya'....oh Kala! I hope he'll show her ke abhi is jali hui rassi main bhi dum baki hai...

The last scene was the best of all...so we ARE going to get a Dutta-Kala confrontation of sorts. He didn't say anything to her...but his expressions did all the talking. The look of defiant on his face as he boldly walked towards Kala...his hurt, his anger and anguish all bubbling to the surface...and all so well portrayed by MR. He's deep in thought...probably thinking of a way to get them all out of this mess safely. Aur Kala ji ke overconfidence ki toh daad deni paregi...for a second there I thought she will really hug Dutta...and Dutta would put a knife around her neck or something, asking her to let everyone go. WASTED opportunity Dutta, wasted opportunity!

Anyway, I can't WAIT to see what Kala's 'ladla bhai' will say to her 😍...want some real dhamakedaar dialogues!

Waise there are all chances of that bomb exploding ON 24th.
AreYaar thumbnail
Awesome awesomeeeeeeeeee epi!

MR was just such a MAJESTIC, MAGNIFICENT sight in today's epi😍😍😍😍  All that can be said has already been said.....I'll just concur.....lol

The fight sequence with the villagers v/s the BGs was friggin. HILARIOUS......ok so this one guy....I think it was Tanaji just puts his hand on the BG's MOUTH and the bg conveniently faints in 2 secondsπŸ˜†.....and next up, some random guy is trying to shoot Dutta and aaraaaam se he is slowlyyyyyy pointing his gun and Dutta ji bhi aaraam se pulls out his knife and throws it.....what a action sirjeeπŸ‘πŸ˜†.....then there was that other guy who randomly just jumped on a bg and made some vague motion of twisting his neck and boom khatam....loll

But ofcourse best bit HAS to be Suds ka meltdown....ROFL......this scene had its magnificence in the form of Dutta beating the crap out of Suds but I just couldn't stop laughing over how Suds changed his tune by the 3rd punch and turned back into the WEASEL he always isπŸ˜†......what an awesomely written scene.....Dutta gave such a fitting reply to each of Suds's half-baked loser taunts.....

Oh btw earlier that bit when Suds takes his binoculars and slowlyyyy realizes that his bg's are all dead on the ground🀣.....and his expression the MOMENT he sees Dutta......he started sweating right then only.....saariiiiii hawaa nikal gayi.....rofl

The way Mahadev had this smug grin on his face the moment Dutta entered the scene and started beating the crap out of Suds.....LOVED it.....I think it mirrored the grin we all must have had watching thatπŸ˜†.....this dude is SO in love with Dutta like anything......haha......the goodbye to the basti ppl was nice.....let's see if they do ever meet again.....lol

Dutta's entry in the last scene was just wowww😍......the Kala-Dutta confrontation has been brilliantly set up and in character......and this trap that she has set with the landmines is not a small thing......so no wonder the ambivalence remains of what the outcome of the blast will be.......maybe tomorrow will bring some answers for us.....lol

But I thoroughly enjoyed today's epi.......MR was just ROYALTY today😍......like a mythic hero come to life....especially the shots on the horse....😍....I can keep swooning all day longπŸ˜†