Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 45

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

anu n all u avi makers out there.. do make some avis of Suds getting beaten up! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Fizzylicious-

Just For Laughs

While watching this scene...I was Picturing a Monkey with Binoculars in my mind..!πŸ˜†

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

🀣 Oh what a sight! Thanks for posting, Fary!

No worries it was Just EPICCCC & his crying just after 2 3 ghoosas was Even funnier 
komal_w25 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushix

anu n all u avi makers out there.. do make some avis of Suds getting beaten up! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

And and..also of Binocular scene πŸ˜›...That was the most Hilarious Bit for me in today's epi..!πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushix

And you aren't going to include YOURSELF in that list of avi makers, Khushi ki bacchi?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I'll deffo try to make some stuff.....Suds ki besti toh is something I can't resist making stuff onπŸ˜†
divya17-7 thumbnail
hey all,

the episode seems just awesome just by reading the updates and discussion.......

will watch it now!

tc
divya
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
🀣🀣🀣🀣 The way dutta throws the Adhmara Suds off the Horse MAn today's epi has to be the Best in History Of LTl πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

And you aren't going to include YOURSELF in that list of avi makers, Khushi ki bacchi?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I'll deffo try to make some stuff.....Suds ki besti toh is something I can't resist making stuff onπŸ˜†

*whistles* & *looks around*..umm..did u say something?? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

and yes, the binocular scene too.. πŸ˜†

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Crystal29

Have not watched the epi yet😭

So from all the discussions here and the past epis , it has been established that Dutta cannot die,..So now we can be sure that they are not going that route...I hope...

Can't wait to see Suds getting some thrashngs from Dutta..He was showing off too much thinking Dutta is blind and cannot fight and all...lol..

Ditto Crystal, cant watch the episode till later tonight, but from the discussion it is IMPOSSIBLE for Dutta to die, it just does NOT make any sense. I have a positive vibe that it will be Kala and maybe Seema blasting away and maybe they join hands with some underworld don to come back. That would be awesome in my opinion and they can focus the next one month on family bonding and Tasha togetherness :)
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Fantastic episode today.πŸ‘Right now Kala is doing all the talking...gloating. Whenever Kala does that...she falls flat on her face.

I feel it will happen this time too. If you have a memory loss abt the TC articles then nothing is really out of place onscreen. There have also been lots of dialouges on good vs evil...dharam ki ladai...references to mythology. Will they really show evil winning over good? Its better to show Dutta win now and later Kala can have her revenge.

Perfect Shreya! I dont see how Dutta could die or go missing in that blast. I think it will be Kala who will go missing and I dont mind not seeing her for a few weeks. But Dutta, Naku and AS pendulum deserve some peace after all this.
I think the reporter got her story twisted. No TB article yet, so Im thinking all is still well.