Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 42

Posted: 13 years ago
Fantastic episode today.๐Ÿ‘Right now Kala is doing all the talking...gloating. Whenever Kala does that...she falls flat on her face.
I feel it will happen this time too. If you have a memory loss abt the TC articles then nothing is really out of place onscreen. There have also been lots of dialouges on good vs evil...dharam ki ladai...references to mythology. Will they really show evil winning over good? Its better to show Dutta win now and later Kala can have her revenge.
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Bushy_92

I want Suds to get back his senses and again get beaten up by BAJI....
After all.....He humiliated Baji so much....he needs to get it back.......๐Ÿ˜ˆ

What I want is first Dutta saving his family...BGs running away and then he capturing Kala and Suds. Then Dutta delivers justice DSP style...like a king against a traitor.
Originally posted by nureat01

Oooh that would be super cool! Baaji was trying to free himself from the ropes in b/w for a bit, right?? I hope he breaks free somehow and helps Dutta!......Preferably by udaaoing Suds ki DHAJJIYAAN๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Ya that would be a double treat....*rubs hands in glee*...But one thing....i could see Baji's ropes were tied so loose...๐Ÿ˜•...it felt as if he can easily slip his hands from the knot...๐Ÿ˜•.maybe i was seeign things...๐Ÿ˜•......Oh man.....how i wish SUds gets blasted in that BOMB along with Kala....and Seema...๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago

I want Suds to get back his senses and again get beaten up by BAJI....
After all.....He humiliated Baji so much....he needs to get it back.......๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Damn right Chulbul....Suds Baaji ka shikar hai...he needs to be back in his senses to be beaten by Baaji Senseless๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Damn right Chulbul....Suds Baaji ka shikar hai...he needs to be back in his senses to be beaten by Baaji Senseless๐Ÿ˜ˆ
I want Baji to beat him up RUTHLESSLY.....๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Fantastic episode today.๐Ÿ‘Right now Kala is doing all the talking...gloating. Whenever Kala does that...she falls flat on her face.
I feel it will happen this time too. If you have a memory loss abt the TC articles then nothing is really out of place onscreen. There have also been lots of dialouges on good vs evil...dharam ki ladai...references to mythology. Will they really show good winning over evil? Its better to show Dutta win now and later Kala can have her revenge.

Word..!

I want Baji to beat him up RUTHLESSLY.....๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

Mercilessly๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Mercilessly๐Ÿ˜†
Looks like we are playing an adjective game here.....๐Ÿ˜†

Dutta was just MAGNIFICENT today ๐Ÿ‘! His entire act, body language, expressions, dialogue, attire, style, everything was just SPOT-ON ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ! I just loved the scene where Dutta enters Kala's "chakravyu" on a horse in slow motion....OMG what a sight that was ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘!! The distance shot of Dutta on that horse in slow motion was just SPLENDID ๐Ÿ‘! He looked so ROYAL, truly like a MIGHTY hero ๐Ÿ˜! He was TOTALLY droolworthy in today's episode !

My favorite dialogue in today's episode was when Sudarshan's taunts Dutta "ab tu kaise bachayega?!", and Dutta replies "Jaise Sri Ram ne Raavan ke chungal se Sita ko bachaaya tha!"......just LOVED the way he delivered that dialogue, his body language and the strong "mukka" he gives Suds after that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ! "Sri Ram" suited him soo well, and he was referring to Nakku as "Sita" ๐Ÿ˜.

And Suds was just worth 4 "mukkas" yaar ๐Ÿ˜†! On Dutta's 4th "mukka", he passes out and becomes unconscious !

EDIT : Dutta's silent gestures and expressions to Kala and her taunts in the last scene was just BRILLIANT ๐Ÿ‘!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I feel it will happen this time too. If you have a memory loss abt the TC articles then nothing is really out of place onscreen. There have also been lots of dialouges on good vs evil...dharam ki ladai...references to mythology. Will they really show evil winning over good? Its better to show Dutta win now and later Kala can have her revenge.
WORD shreya๐Ÿ‘
thts exactly wt my point was...they hav 2 show dutta win ova kala..if he dies thn tht means kala(evil) wins...n thts all against the mythology references made 2day... n also they wil b giving the wrong msg tht evil wins if nt 1st n 2nd time, it did 3rd time round, thts y they hav 2 keep dutta alive