Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 41

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by neets_ltl

In all honesty, it's Seema's fault as well for telling Kala about where Dutta is....so I am hoping she gets what she deserves tomorrw, and helps out Dutta, dies in the process, KALA goes missing, and everyone is saved.

This is the perfect scenario,which paves way for future tracks too,WITH Dutta and family living peacefully,and then the terror strikes in the form of a stronger Kala.

But,who is listening?? ๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Naah! i think she forgot to take glycerine....๐Ÿ˜†....even Leela didn't bother about Suds....Besati besati! ๐Ÿ˜†

Poor ullu. Koi bhi usse itna pyaar nahi karta. Oh well, at least he got to ride with Dutta. For a brief moment, I imagined myself on the horse behind Dutta. Suds lying across the front. What a pretty image... *dreamy*

EDIT: I have to admit, though, it felt pretty darn nice to see him unconscious. And by Dutta's hand. Man, I've been wanting someone to hit him every since he caught Kala's disease.
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
Originally posted by rpmenon

This is the perfect scenario,which paves way for future tracks too,WITH Dutta and family living peacefully,and then the terror strikes in the form of a stronger Kala.

But,who is listening?? ๐Ÿ˜”
That's the problem....they ignore such brilliant ideas...and come up with those ghisa pita tracks....๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜”Ghisa Pita Hairy tracks 
Originally posted by rpmenon

๐Ÿ˜”Ghisa Pita Hairy tracks 
Ya....not to forget the HAIRY track.......๐Ÿคข

It was a  wonderful episode and MR at his best..๐Ÿ‘ it was a MR episode through out...
after all this hype, if they mess up with this character.. i will not have words to describe their stupidity..
What a Episode !!!
What a Episode !!!
Belongs only and only to MR  ....Mind blowing episode .....

Originally posted by -Roopa-

It was a  wonderful episode and MR at his best..๐Ÿ‘ it was a MR episode through out...
after all this hype, if they mess up with this character.. i will not have words to describe their stupidity..

Roopa, I think we are already out of words to describe their stupidity๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†......these ppl are like BIPOLAR....ek taraf they are showing MR/Dutta as this EPIC KING in the show and doosri taraf trying to replace Dutta's face??๐Ÿ˜†.....even calling them STUPID would be an insult to the word stupid๐Ÿ˜†
I want Suds to get back his senses and again get beaten up by BAJI....
After all.....He humiliated Baji so much....he needs to get it back.......๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Originally posted by Bushy_92

I want Suds to get back his senses and again get beaten up by BAJI....
After all.....He humiliated Baji so much....he needs to get it back.......๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Oooh that would be super cool! Baaji was trying to free himself from the ropes in b/w for a bit, right?? I hope he breaks free somehow and helps Dutta!......Preferably by udaaoing Suds ki DHAJJIYAAN๐Ÿ˜ˆ