Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I too feel good is going to win over evil now.  Or there will be no meaning to the episodes of this whole week. Tomorrow might be more Dutta-Kala confrontation and blast on Thursday....the much dreaded 24th😈

I feel there will be some moments of suspense as to who died in the blast...Dutta or Kala or maybe Seema...If not for the rumor we would have been more sure that Kala will lose...now the rumor has made us to doubt if the good will win over the evil or not...πŸ˜†

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In all honesty, it's Seema's fault as well for telling Kala about where Dutta is....so I am hoping she gets what she deserves tomorrw, and helps out Dutta, dies in the process, KALA goes missing, and everyone is saved.
deactivated1 thumbnail
It's funny how Kala says that he hasn't changed. It shows how she has never recognized him, never understood him. She always misinterprets him.

She doesn't understand that he has changed, and this time around he's a lot stronger mentally. She's underestimating his emotional strength now, because she's assuming he's the same guy who broke down time and time again when put amidst an emotional storm.

Boy is she gonna get a shocker 🀣
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

In all honesty, it's Seema's fault as well for telling Kala about where Dutta is....so I am hoping she gets what she deserves tomorrw, and helps out Dutta, dies in the process, KALA goes missing, and everyone is saved.

I already told yesterday that somehow Seema should land on that bomb and quickly ask for forgiveness from Dutta...and he would forgive her and BOOM the bomb blasts and her prayshchit will vanish and she will get moksh.....πŸ˜†..but today when Dutta came i felt like she was giving "am proud of u Dutta" kind of looks...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

I already told yesterday that somehow Seema should land on that bomb and quickly ask for forgiveness from Dutta...and he would forgive her and BOOM the bomb blasts and her prayshchit will vanish and she will get moksh.....πŸ˜†..but today when Dutta came i felt like she was giving "am proud of u Dutta" kind of looks...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Honestly, I didn't even notice Seema πŸ˜† Was she there? πŸ˜† I was too busy drooling over DSP.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Kala going missing in the blast would actually be the perfect twist cuz it would open up avenues for future storylines for her to return and take her revenge again......otherwise it would have been a liability to figure out where to put her if she stayed alive and Kala dying would just be a huge loss for the show.

Dutta dying leaves the show with nothing either.....let's see what the (not so) genius creatives have gone with hereπŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Honestly, I didn't even notice Seema πŸ˜† Was she there? πŸ˜† I was too busy drooling over DSP.

Ya she was there..unfortunately i had to see her face...coz the camera focused on her too.....πŸ€”πŸ˜†
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Ya she was there..unfortunately i had to see her face...coz the camera focused on her too.....πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Did she cry? I mean, her soul mate was lying face-down on the ground, unconscious...
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

Did she cry? I mean, her soul mate was lying face-down on the ground, unconscious...

Naah! i think she forgot to take glycerine....πŸ˜†....even Leela didn't bother about Suds....Besati besati! πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Kala going missing in the blast would actually be the perfect twist cuz it would open up avenues for future storylines for her to return and take her revenge again......otherwise it would have been a liability to figure out where to put her if she stayed alive and Kala dying would just be a huge loss for the show.

Dutta dying leaves the show with nothing either.....let's see what the (not so) genius creatives have gone with hereπŸ˜†

WORD Kala going missing can be a PERFECT twist i would say...instead of Dutta dying track....someone should read this...πŸ€”
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago